Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Harry Potter Book Role Play

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:19 am

"It kind of happened in conversation, though it worked," Draco chuckled, swelling a bit with pride. "I'm going to be highly surprised if he is still here tomorrow, though that might mean he just escaped, in which case I'm going to be extremely disappointed."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 pm

"Do you have a plan B if he does escape? He seems to have that mouse-like ability to slip through the cracks." Rae said as she propped her head up a bit with her hand and elbow. She really doubted that that he had thought of one. Judging from the look on his face, no. He was going to find another opportunity. And already I'm starting to see a trend in how our conversations are going to go. I hope this year goes by quick. I don't think the second year can get this bad.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:12 pm

"What would you suggest I do?" Draco inquired as he leaned forward, perching his elbow on his knee, "Your friend is a Gryffindor, you know how they work just by relations. Or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Rae looked at the ceiling thoughtfully. "I would say bide your time a little. Something's bound to happen to where you can get him into some trouble." She tossed him a wink. "Either that or someone might do the job for you and you won't have to worry about it. Though, I'm sure that's a bit unsatisfying now."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Draco grunted, "I wonder about that. He's making friends with an odd sort. Things are bound to go astray eventually. Ah, well...at least no one can say I'm not trying," he stood up and set the goblet aside, "Shall we do homework together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Book Role Play   Harry Potter Book Role Play - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Book Role Play
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7