Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YYH AU Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

YYH AU Dream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:41 pm

"That's...horrible." Kokoro frowned deeply about this Touya guy. "I'm sure my father's using his abilities to great use, but still...that's sad. I hope he finds someone that'll be able to show him another way to look at things. Another way to live. Does he come by often?"
~+~
"Sure, that'll be a great help. Though...I have to ask....why didn't you guys just use the money to get yourselves out of the brothel? I thought I left enough...didn't it cover it?" Yusuke asked as he got himself into position. "Shadow and air? That's an interesting combination. So your part human?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 am

"When he's not needed, yes," Yukina nodded, standing again, "He doesn't have a room here in the temple, unless he's hurt. He's got a secret home away from home but I don't know how to get to it. I think Hiei does, though, since he's also got a secret, safe place. /His/ I know how to reach and so does Kurama."

~*~

Ryo's eyes widened, "You...left all that money...to pay my debt?" she felt her heart skip a beat, "I...wasn't aware. We still have almost all of it. We used a little bit for supplies to make the three day trek on foot here. Kokoro has it." She blushed darkly and shifted, "A-Arigato. I...why did you do it? I didn't think...I made that sort of impression. Gomen, I'm just...shocked. I'm really grateful. It's just...it's not every day someone's willing to pay the price of freedom for someone like me."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:38 pm

"Hmmm." Kokoro frowned a bit. "I hope he finds someone that can show him that life's worth living. Thank you for talking to me, Yukina." She grinned. "I'll try my best to finish the windows as fast as possible. Sorry for taking up your time."
~+~
"Yeah." Yusuke said, getting out of his martial arts position and rubbed his neck. He looked away from her, trying to think of what he could say. "I just didn't think you belonged there. You were too nice, too innocent really. I mean, it's not a bad thing, innocence. I just...I know that people can get corrupted if they live a lifestyle for too long and I didn't want to see that happen to you. Well, at least now you can use the money for whatever. Go to the village and hang, do something girly. As long as Genkai lets you that is. I'm sure she will if you ask."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:01 pm

"Not a problem at all. It's nice having other people to chatter with," Yukina nodded, "Kurama should stop by tomorrow or Sunday," she smiled and left.

~*~

Ryo did the same, blushing, "Yeah...that sounds like a great idea. Arigato again." It was...so generous of him to do that. How did she get so lucky? She now owed him...everything. "You asked if I was a hanyou? To...be honest I'm not sure. I think I am, since I have a beating heart unlike other demons, but...I haven't heard about what other vampires are like..." she let out a breath, "I was adopted when I was two and taken to him by another for 'safe keeping' or something."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:04 pm

"Then why did he sell you?" Yusuke asked, looking aghast. "If you were around for safekeeping then why did he just...that doesn't make any sense!" He frowned deeply. "Was it just him? Were you connected to anyone else who was 'safekeeping you'? Were you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:28 pm

"I don't know," Ryo admitted, "I don't know if he thought I was in danger, or what his reason was besides debt. I had a sister, who was his real daughter, Hanako. I wasn't ever hurt. Though, at the House there were a couple men who tried to take advantage of me. Kokoro and Kazuki - Lior - took care of them." She shifted further into the shadows, since while they talked the sun changed it's angle, "You're not...weirded out or anything by me being a vampire? Kokoro said they are really rare."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:32 pm

"She's right about them being rare." Yusuke agreed slowly. "It's bizzare that you are one, especially since you were taken to a place "for safekeeping". Do you think your sister will come looking for you or do you think she'll just let it be or...?" He shrugged, unsure of how close Ryoko was to the girl. "I don't have any siblings." He finally admitted. "I mean, Jin and I consider ourselves brothers, and Kuwabara's family is kinda like the one I never had, but I'm pretty much the only child. I get curious about other people's families because of that. Kurama's mom is a darling though. She's like everyone's mother. I kinda hate that and like that at once. You'll like her too, I'm sure of it. He should swing by sometime today or tomorrow or even sometime this week. He hates leaving his garden for too long."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:32 am

"Hana might've started to look for me, but I don't know," Ryo shrugged, "She is a priestess...with spiritual powers not unlike Kuwabara, but different. I came from Minami Temple, so what Genkai has me doing is simple." She didn't like thinking about it...but she cared about him and wanted him to understand, "I dropped the Minami last name after I was sold, though. Now I'm just...Ryoko."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:12 pm

"I see..." Yusuke said slowly, understanding. He'd drop his last name too if he was sold. He kind of hoped that Hana wasn't looking for her sister, and at the same time he hoped that Ryoko and Hana would reunite. Maybe it would be a good thing, or it could turn into something awful. Deciding that he asked enough personal questions, he got into position and smirked. "Ready to spar then? I want to see what you can do hand to hand."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:02 pm

~*~

Lunch came around and Yukina saw Yusuke carrying Ryo on his back via the window in the kitchen. They were sweaty and she looked wiped while Yusuke seemed concerned. She giggled and went to open the doors, "Did she get too much sun? A small snack would help with that," she assured.

"I don't want to bite anybody..." Ryo pouted, sliding off Yusuke's back as he deposited her on the couch, "I don't like causing pain to others..." she explained to Yusuke when he gave her an odd look.

"Hmm..." Yukina smiled at her and gave a small wink, "I don't think Yusuke would mind. He might like it. He is a mazoku after all."

"Yukina told me you need that raw steak and you hunt the animals in the area," Ryo nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm

"Yeah." Yusuke said slowly. "And she's right about me not minding it. It's just a bite, I've taken harder hits and I would up in worse state. A little blood loss isn't really going to affect me." He assured. "If you need a snack or even a meal, I'm alright in giving blood."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Ryo chewed on her lip nervously before nodding, "O-Okay, if you're sure."

Yukina giggled a bit, a knowing look on her face, "I'll be finishing up lunch, then." With that she sauntered off through the drapes that passed for doors in the archway.

"Why don't you sit? Biting can make people...weak-kneed," Ryo blushed, "It's happened to both Hana and Koko, the only to people I've taken from. Yukina doesn't count because I wasn't conscious." She stuck her tongue out towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:41 pm

"Don't be too harsh." Yusuke laughed, but sat down anyway. "Is there a specific place you like to take from? The wrist? The cliche neck?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 pm

"I prefer the wrist. Less chance of injury. Not only is feeding from the neck near an artery, it's more...what's the word...intense, more...er...intimate," Ryo's face was beat red. She reached out and took his left wrist, since he was sitting on her left. It was a lot more comfortable this way. Her stomach twisted and her mouth watered while her fangs lengthened. Kami...her nose brushed against his skin, his scent fogging her mind. She glanced at him and he went from curious to taken-aback. Ah...her eyes must've gained their red hue. Closing them, figuring they probably freaked him out, she bit into his flesh.

A moan immediately escaped her as his blood flowed across her tongue. Fuck! It wasn't anything like Yukina's odd hot/cold mix, or Kokoro's tangy taste, or even Hana's cool, refreshing, even calming blood. This...this made her grip his arm to lock him in place while she drew more. He could pull away if he wanted to...she could taste the power in his veins, how it sparked across her tongue along with the savory flavor. It lit her body on fire in a whole different way.

There was also a big reason why she didn't like drinking...she could see memories, feel /their/ emotions and it could effect her. It didn't bother her as much with Hana because they grew up together. Kokoro also seemed to know how to block them away. She'd been in such a frenzy with Yukina that nothing really registered.

Then there was him. An open book waiting to be read, something that drew you in even if you didn't really want to. It eventually got you hooked because they ended up being more fascinating than you first believed. The only problem was he kept skipping around. She felt his passion for her, his happiness that she was free. Then she saw flashes of Kuwabara, wondering how is honeymoon was going with Kerica, his wife. Then Hiei, hoping he was okay with Mukuro or if she was driving him into the ground again. Back to her, and she felt how he enjoyed her feeding on him...then wondering how the others would take to her, if they'd like her as much as he did...and that's what made her finally pull away.

Licking the wound so her saliva would heal it, she finally released him. Pulling back and wiping her face, she was sure her lips were now stained from his blood and her eyes were slowly going back to their normal sapphire blue, "I-I hope...I didn't take too much..." she panted, her chest heaving, her cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 pm

It was a rush and arousing to feel the blood drain away. He didn't know about the memories going through his blood, transferring his deepest thoughts. It was a sensation that he wasn't expecting. He had thought that it would be more painful, but he supposed that it was true that the vampire's venom would send someone into a state of euphoria. "N-no you didn't take much at all." He stuttered a bit, his breathing coming out short. Wow. Just...wow. Just watching the red fade away back into blue was a sight, ruby turning into a deep purple and then going back to a gorgeous blue. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Wow? Ryo felt her face tugging into a smile before she giggled, "Wow, huh? I...suppose that's a good thing?" She shook her head, "I wasn't...expecting that. I feel much better now. I hope my eyes didn't bother you too much." She shifted, blushing as she felt the evidence of her own arousal, "I am going to go to my room to clean up. I'll be right back," she smiled and stood up, "I...like you, too." She added before hurrying off.

Yukina was bringing out the food trays when she saw Ryo leave and Yusuke's slack jaw expression, "Blood holds memories and emotions," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:13 pm

"Well that explains a lot." Yusuke said, blushing a bit, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck and turned towards Yukina. "It's nice that the girls are around. At least you're not alone now when we're on our missions. At least it should keep Hiei from jumping off of a cliff of worry about you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Yukina laughed, "I know. Hiei-nii is extremely protective of me, even more so now his secret is out." She went back into the kitchen and brought out the rest of the food trays, "Kokoro should be here soon. You'll finally have a chance to talk to her, too. You're right, it's nice having girls to talk to. Kerica didn't come around enough really. Though, I do hope Kokoro and Ryoko aren't stuck here. Koko does have to figure out what to do about her father and such."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:51 pm

"Well, either she goes back to her tribe or Hiei's going to do something about it himself." Yusuke admitted, watching Yukina bring out more food. His mouth was watering at the display. He always liked her cooking. She always knew how to keep everything fresh and tender and how to combine the flavors so that it wouldn't overwhelm. "He'd toss her back into her tribe, no questions asked. Though, as for myself, I just wonder if "fun" is really the reason why she left to begin with. Hiei might not listen to her point of view-"

"But you will?"

Yusuke turned to see that Kokoro was walking towards them. He noticed that she kept her walk in a sexual manner, always leaning her body and curving it to express more of her legs, show off her hips and relaxed her neck in a way so that demons would find it entrancing. If Yusuke didn't know any better, Kokoro was practically doing a mating dance. It had zero effect on him, but he had to admit, there was nothing wrong with looking.

"I might." Yusuke agreed.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:05 pm

"Do tell, Kokoro," Yukina sat down, "I would like to listen, too. Ryo will be back in a sec, as well. Ryo fed a little off of Yusuke," she smiled and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Yusuke noted that Kokoro was looking at him slyly and he stuck his tongue out at her. "We're not talking about that. Why did you leave?"

"The tribe?" Kokoro asked. "Because I wanted to."

"God-"

"It was my choice." She continued. "Because how else am I supposed to help? I can't marry. That's the one thing I refuse to do and both of my parents agree. If I'm out of the picture, I can marry whoever I want. I can return home. I'm not just out and around looking for a mate, but...it's one of many reasons as to why."

"But why a brothel? Surely you didn't think that your mate was going to just show up there." Yusuke frowned.

"You wouldn't think so." Kokoro sighed. "I am a girl, Yusuke. I have needs just like everyone else. A brothel is somewhere no one would think to find me. Also, it's one of the few places where I am actually me. It was nice, to pretend for a bit that I didn't have to put up a mask. While most would look down on it, I was more than pleased. I was the one in control, I was the one who got to decide who was in my bed and who wasn't. I didn't have to flirt and pretend just because it'll "look good" no. I was able to do that because I /wanted/ to."

"Did you meet your mate?" Yusuke was a bit taken aback at the first sentence.

"Possibly. Maybe..." Kokoro frowned a bit. "I wouldn't know for certain. If I have, I haven't felt anything connecting us. Maybe it wasn't enough, or maybe it's just a strong hold. Those who travel can travel for a long time without feeling effects at all. But I'm digressing. I did go out to have fun. To get away from my tribe and the responsibilities. My father understood that. He encouraged it actually. Though I'm pretty sure a brothel isn't his idea."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:24 am

"I wouldn't think so, but it makes sense why you joined if you wanted to be yourself," Ryo said as she walked in from leaning on the doorway. She sat down in her previous spot next to Yusuke, and she reached for her plate of food, "Arigato, Yukina."

Yukina watched Kokoro curiously, "Lucifer encouraged you to leave? He must've known something like this would happen, then, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:38 am

"I don't know what he saw." Kokoro admitted softly. "But what I think is that even if this wasn't going to happen, he'd encourage me to leave anyway. He always valued freedom and he always wanted me to do something with my life. I wasn't supposed to just waste away at the parties, he knew that wasn't going to do much for anyone. He was the same way, wild and carefree. He left his own tribe for years before he came back...and he didn't so much as come back as he made his own tribe. I suppose, in worst case scenario, I'm to do the same. Mother and father fall, I'm the last thing in Azazel's way. Mated I have a chance. Unmarried....I'm screwed."

Yusuke whistled. "Well, I guess Hiei can't get too mad at you then." He leaned his shoulder against Ryoko's in a comforting way. It wasn't to really get into her personal space, but he did like touch and he liked it when he was able to give it. If she pushed away or was uncomfortable, he'd get out. "From what you're telling me, this is about safety. Lucifer's just making it seem like your wild and rebellious. But why?"

"Because I am." Kokoro blushed a bit. "It's a talent of mine. I'm stubborn and a lot of people recognize me for it. I go out of my way to do something crazy or another. Kuroi, a friend of mine and the only one who can't care that I'm a princess, drags me into her adventures often. I'm sure she's mad at me for going on an adventure by myself."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:34 am

"I would be mad, too," Ryo laughed, "Did you have any other friends you left behind?" She leaned back against Yusuke, enjoying the warmth since she was a cold creature.

Yukina smiled at the two. She'd never seen Yusuke so happy and relaxed before. He was so tender with her, so captivated and he listened to every word she said, even if it wasn't directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Kokoro also noticed how easily taken Ryoko was to him. She wanted to advise her not to get too attached, to be careful. Men often did things so that they could get into a woman's pants, but she held her tongue. Not because she didn't think Yusuke would stoop to that level, he was King and she knew that if she could live in a brothel for two years, he could definitely do whatever he wanted and had no say. She also held her tongue because it was Ryo. It was Ryo and she knew that she didn't have any say in her life. She was a bit of a matchmaker herself, but even she was cautious around royalty. She hoped that Ryoko wouldn't get hurt. She hoped that Yusuke was smart enough not to.

"I did." Kokoro said softly. "Out of everyone in the village, he'll be mad at me the most. He'll be furious with me, not because that I ran away, he'd see that coming no. He'd be upset that I was gone for so long without a letter. He'd be upset that I was running from responsibility than anything in the world. I care more about his opinion than anyone."

"Sounds like you love him." Yusuke teased.

"Oh I did. I do." Kokoro sighed. "But it's not the love where I'd mate him and rule my village with. No, it's a type of love that'll do anything for and he for me. I already saved his ass once because he was about to get kicked out of the village. Not because of my father's commands, or my mother's wishes, but because the village. He's my personal adviser, a brother if I dare say it. But he means much more to me than that, I don't know how to describe it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Dream
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: