Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YYH AU Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

YYH AU Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:09 pm

"Easy Firefly, this isn't exactly what I consider sexy either." Kokoro said as she walked over to him, handing the pillow case to him. "You better do it since this is supposed to be your "kink"." Before he could even get a word out, she kissed him. She didn't ask for permission, but slipped her tongue into his mouth. She could taste the spiced sake and cinnamon in his mouth. She pressed herself against him a bit, letting her hand find the fold of the yuakata so that she could slip in. She didn't know if he was commando or not, but this had to work.
~+~
"I'm surprised that some you didn't recognize her, considering that you're not around here. Are you?" Kazuki asked, folding her legs underneath her as she started to work on her lute a bit. It was a bit out of tune, though she knew that it was from how often it was being played now. The strings were starting to show it's wear. "Though I suppose I'll have to tell her that it was your quick thinking that saved her skin."

"Why is it so important for her to be here? I mean, to run away and be..." Yusuke was a bi confused.

"I don't know the entire story either." Kazuki admitted. "She just showed up one day, from what I understand. Just showed up and promised that whatever the best girl could do, she could do it better. And she did. She became our best woman, we could sell her for a price that's unbelievable. Sometimes, if we're desperate....we do. She doesn't like it. Tries not to make us feel like she's more valuable. But we know it's true, she knows it's true, but we like to pretend. That's her fantasy world."

"That's heavy." Kuwabara frowned. "But if a whore house is safer and better than what's she's running away from...then that's saying something isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:37 pm

It all happened really fast, but Hiei was used to speed. He realized she was trying to hide, and while he didn't exactly...like the method, he still put the pillow case over her head, leaving her lips exposed. He broke only to make sure her hair was hidden, not a strand to be seen, before kissing her again and pressing her more firmly against the wall they had ended up against. He parted her already falling apart kimono and slid his hand against her inner thigh, feeling her smooth skin, the heat radiating from her.

Her scent hit him and he moaned just a little through their tongue battle and nipping teeth. A tang flowed across his tongue every time it met hers, but it was sweet as well. It wasn't strawberry...no...raspberry. It had more of a heady flavor than sour. It wasn't long before she had him fully hard and his hips jerked into her hand, his breath coming out his nose in a harsh whoosh which almost sounded like a whistle and he growled.

~*~

"Oh, not if she just wants to have a little fun," Kurama shook his head, "A rebellious, wild, /fiery/ spirit will be at odds if she's forced to live a certain way. For she's the Princess of Lucifer's Fire Tribe. I'm sure he's been okay with it until recently. He was...similar when he was younger, so let her have her fun. Things have been tense between tribes, however. As you probably realize from how Hiei's been stressed whenever he comes back from Mukuro's. There's a feud, and they need to make peace. Lucifer can't really do that if he's getting reamed for having a missing daughter."

"Holy..." Ryo stared at Kurama in shock, "How...do you know all of that?"

Kurama gave her a wry smile, "Oh, I get around and I have my resources. I'm not...entirely who I say I am, but I am." He gave Kazuki a knowing look and even winked a little. She didn't remember him, he was certain, but he could /try/ at least to jog her memory.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Oh she liked this. She liked how he was kissing her and how he was forcing more of himself onto her. He was still careful, still not putting any effort into it. His hands were ghosting up her inner thighs, making her part her legs willingly under the touch. She whimpered as he shoved her a bit harder, his teeth nipping at her lips, his tongue forcfully teasing and playing with hers. He was making her head dizzy. Had she wasn't trying to hide, and the stupid pillowcase wasn't in her freaking way, she'd see how he'd do with pulling her hair. Would he grab it and yank on it, or would he just use it as a threat, a warning that he could do what he wanted? Or would he just run his fingers through it? While she didn't mind a dominating partner, it wasn't like she was going to bend.

She kissed him hungrily. She wasn't going to power-struggle here though. Not with Natsuki so close to finding her. It would give her away. She didn't play submissive for anyone, but she'd allow Hiei the taste. A teasing taste, that he may never get again. How lucky was he? How lucky was she to even have him against her hips? She grinned through the kiss as she stroked his length, feeling him throb but not yet giving her any pre-cum. Just standing proud and ready, but he'd be leaking soon. She just had to find what ways he liked her to twist her hand...or even pull for that matter.
~+~
Kazuki didn't know the look that Kurama was giving her, but the wink made her think twice. No one really winked at her before, not as long as she could remember. She racked her brain, surely Kurama was talking to her. Perhaps they had met during a travel or had been neighbors at some point and she forgotten him? Then again, if that was the case, then she'd never remember anyway. But still...her mind continued to run.

Yusuke snorted, leaning back and putting an arm around Ryoko's shoulder, moving her closer to him protectively. He carefully started to trail his hand down just a bit towards her breast. "He's being modest. He's an information sucker, also he likes riddles. Don't let him get to your head."

Kuwabara laughed a bit, smirking slyly at Yusuke. "That's because you never get what he's doing until he's doing it."

"Oh shut up! It's not like you keep up any better." Yusuke pointed out.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Unfortunately, before Hiei could start to do anything of interest, the door slid open and his head snapped up. His red eyes glowed with anger at being interrupted, even if he had known it was going to happen. The blue haired guard stared at them with wide-eyes and embarrassment. What did he /expect/ to see? "Do you /mind/?!" he growled dangerously, his hand going to the sword on his belt.

"I...I...oh Kami, I'm sorry," Natsuki stammered, backing up. He took a good look at the woman, and the guard in him wanted to rip off the pillowcase, but he also valued his life. "I'll...uh...be going." He backed off and shut the door firmly, his footsteps hurried as he all but ran down the hall.

Grumbling, Hiei pulled completely away and out of her grasp, and then removed the pillowcase, "There. No need for the game anymore." He then demanded, "You're the Fallen's /daughter/, aren't you? The one that's been missing for two years. Kokoro?"

~*~

Kurama laughed softly, "Oh you two are hopeless sometimes, I won't deny it. I use that to my advantage on more than one occation, but I've known you long enough now to know what hints and cues to give you so you'll play along."

"You talk like you guys go into battle a lot," Ryo hummed, trying not to shiver at his touch, and she enjoyed how he held her, like he'd shield her from the world. If only she'd met him before...but, she hadn't, so she'd have to deal with what she had. To...give him a secret reward for making her feel so...happy, wanted in a good way, she shifted and rolled her shoulder, the kimono that'd been hanging on the barest sliver of her shoulder slipped and pooled in the crook of her arm and in the corner of her eye she saw Yusuke's yukata tent just a bit before he shifted to hide it. A sub-conscious effort she guessed, and she felt not only her nipples harden and brush against what little fabric covered them, she also felt her abdomen tighten and heat pool in her core.

"We do," Kurama agreed, enjoying himself watching Yusuke's face redden, and watching his chest start rising and falling a bit faster, "We're the Reikai Tantei."

"Oh.../oh/!" Ryo's eyes widened all over again in shock, "That's.../wow/. We...never get anyone /famous/ here. Or if we do they keep their identity secret of course."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Kokoro smiled a bit, "You caught me." She admitted. "What made you realize that the missing Princess of the Fallen was me?" She felt bad that she had tricked him, felt awful that Hiei could very well call Natsuki back, but she held on hope that he wouldn't. That he'd take a bit of mercy on her and let her live free a little longer.
~+~
Kazuki stared in shock, before she turned to Yusuke. "That means your the Prince!"

"Damn it, no." Yusuke groaned. "I mean, yes I am...King actually but-" He was a bit distracted by trying to keep Ryoko by his side, without scaring her off. At the same time, hot damn was it difficult not to do anything.

"He's modest about it." Kuwabara chimed in. "Doesn't like it when people mention that he's apart of the three rulers of Japan's providence."

"I wouldn't want it shouted around either." Kazuki admitted. "Goddamn. The Rentai Tentai in a brothel. People would freak if they found out, not that we'd tell them or anything."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:02 pm

"I'm Mukuro's second in command," Hiei fixed his yukata, his dick still half-hard but not enough to tent the fabric, "She's been going on about "Lucifer's stupid daughter, causing hell for her father". We're on the brink of a Tribal War and Lucifer doesn't hold any power right now because of you. He's got no credit. If he can't keep an eye on his own daughter than why listen to him? Yusuke's also doing the best he can, but he barely stopped the war between the Three Kings as it was, and Yomi's on his pilgrimage around Japan. The peace is on thin ice."

~*~

Ryo's hand glided across Yusuke's thigh since she hadn't moved it after re-filling his sake, and she slipped under the yukata just a /tiny/ bit so she could brush her fingers against the skin of his inner thigh. His stuttering was cute, and she smiled up at him. Her heart gave a flutter. She was attracted to and getting attention from the /King/. A thought crossed her mind, though, that nearly wiped the smile off her face and her stomach twisted. He was the /King/. She hoped she wasn't appearing like she was using him. She didn't /want/ to use him. He could easily buy her freedom, if that was the case, but she'd never be /that/ woman who pinned after a man for his money.

She liked Yusuke. He was a strong leader and cunning when he wanted to be. She opted for keeping it casual. "From the stories I've heard you're really...resilient?" Not quite sure if that was the word she wanted, but she shrugged, the shoulder of the other side of her kimono slipping, but that'd be way too soon, "You've nearly died a lot, but you keep coming back stronger every time. That's really amazing." She reached up, brushing her hair from her face and blushing.

"I hope I didn't say too much and made this awkward," Kurama said apologetically, noticing how Ryoko's demeanor changed just a fraction.

"Oh, no. It's actually fuel for conversation, isn't it?" Ryo nodded firmly, determination setting in. She'd steer this party back on track the best she could, "I bet you all have loads of adventures to share, right? I remember hearing about the Tournaments. That's really intense stuff."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Kokoro frowned deeply, "Now hold on. You're telling me that because I disappeared for two years, people are throwing a hissy-fit and telling my father that he's a terrible leader? Whose the other tribe that's fighting us? I swear, if I find out that I'm arranged to be married, then I'm going to toss my own hissy-fit."
~+~
"The Tournaments. Sensui thinking that he could be king of the universe. The Four Saint Beasts who honestly weren't as saintly as they made themselves out to be..." Yusuke shook his head from side to side. Her touch was distracting as hell. He moved his legs a bit, shifting so she had a better grab and trying to hide that he was developing a good-sized tent now. "We have plenty of stories. Though Kurama can go further back in time with his. Fox thief and all."

"I remember a fox thief." Kazuki spoke up slowly. "I don't remember much about him, I was younger at the time. But I do remember that he was a fox, and he was a thief, because his best friend thought it was hysterical to make jokes that I was being kidnapped."

"You sure they were friends?" Kuwabara asked, looking at Kazuki.

"I can't imagine why they wouldn't be. He didn't really react besides to tell him off." Kazuki shrugged. "It's all I remember...conversation wise."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:36 pm

"Yes, that's what I'm telling you," Hiei grunted, "I don't know the details, just that people are bitching and if Mukuro's not happy my life is a living hell. Which is why I agreed to come here. Kurama thought I needed a breather. It was nice while it lasted." He moved to the door, "They might not believe he's a terrible leader but tensions are high and that makes people irate and say stupid things and that in turn makes tensions rise and it's a stupid cycle but it's happening."

~*~

Kurama's eyes saddened, "Ah, yes. Kuronue was my best friend in that life. Things happened, though, and now he's no longer with us and I have this body." So she did remember some. That was a good start.

Ryoko took the access he gave her to slip her whole hand under. She couldn't do much else because she was using her right hand and it's make for an awkward angle to twist her wrist. So she withdrew, grinning at the soft pout he made before she shifted in his grasp and had her body pressed against his, laying her head on his shoulder and her left hand petted his thigh now. This new angle also blocked Kuwabara from seeing what she was doing. Her fingers found Yusuke's balls and his breath hitched. They fit nicely in her palm and she decided to just tease him this way for a bit, rolling them like she'd been taught. To keep the conversation going, however, she said, "In your opinion, since you're a fighter, what was your favorite battle?"

"My my, Yusuke," Kurama grinned at him, "Keiko'd never ask you that sort of thing. She /hated/ you fighting."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:50 pm

"And someone's going to explode." Kokoro sighed as she walked to the door. "However, tonight isn't suppose to concern you. You need to relax and enjoy it. Pretend you have no idea who I am, and in the morning, if you're not hung over and you can still remember my name, you may sell me out. I just won't be here long enough for anyone to find me."
~+~
"Let's not bring up a witch in front of a lady." Yusuke made a face, the moment of sexual tension passed as the name came up. He was still getting aroused by Ryoko's movements, but it was going to take a while for anything to happen now that her name came up. "She's no one." He told Ryoko carefully. "A friend who I thought I could spend my life with and ended up realizing that it wasn't going to happen."

"She'd kill you for saying that." Kuwabara pointed out.

"She's not exactly here, so I think I'll live." Yusuke said dryly. "Anyway, you asked me a question. Favorite battle....that's...."

"All of them?" Kuwabara teased.

"No. Not all. I fucking hated the fight against the soul-eater guy. I forgot his name. And I wasn't practically fond of...I think my favorite fight was against Jin and Chuu. Those two are awesome to fight against. Though battles....I guess the Tournament was fun. So we'll go with that. We're just not going to count Genkai's Tournament. That had been..." He shook his head. "Tedious is the word I want to use."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Hiei turned and stared at her, "I'm not /that/ drunk, thank you very much. But..." He looked away, "I knew who you were before I put the pillow case on you. If I wanted to sell you out, I would have. You have your reasons. I just...don't want to die for those reasons." He grumbled, and opened the door, "As far as I'm concerned, you're still Sera."

~*~

"I've heard of Genkai," Ryo nodded, "Try not to think sour thoughts. You're supposed to be having fun," she hummed as she brushed her hand against his cock, hoping to spark it back to life after it wilted a little at the mention of...Keiko, "So you train under her? She must be a good teacher, if you're so strong." She turned her head a bit and brushed her lips against his neck, smelling his blood, hearing it rush under his veins. Her fangs poked at her tongue, so she moved her head back to it's previous position so not to temp herself.

"I swear, I've had nothing to drink and yet here I am, spilling information as if I was. Kuronue would laugh at me," Kurama chuckled. He got up and moved closer to Kazuki, "Is there anything else you remember about the fox thief?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Kokoro smiled warmly and walked over to kiss him on the cheek. "Natsuki wouldn't have killed you. He would have been too stunned to even try." She happily skipped away, waiting for him patiently. "Come on! Otherwise your friends are going to think that I'm having sex with your right about now. Not...that it's a fun idea, but I don't think you're interested....are you by chance?"
~+~
Kazuki looked away, trying to think. "I remember white...and gold. I know he had gold eyes." She looked back at him. "You just told me that you were the thief, but that was a different life. So that means that he died a long time ago. Judging from your age..or well how you look to be...it's been...twenty or so years give or take?"

Kuwabara wondered a bit if Kazuki had been someone important to Youko a long time ago. A sister, a friend, a lover. If it was a lover, it must kill him to think that she was selling herself time and time again to other men. "Genkai's a tough woman," he turned back to Ryoko. "But she's a wonderful teacher. Yusuke would just bad mouth her until the sun came up."

"She's a stupid ol' hag, but she's powerful." Yusuke agreed, taking another drink of the tea. It was almost gone and he was trying to keep himself from reacting too much from her stroking. Good lord, she was good at what she was doing. His blood was heating and he could feel his vision begin to tunnel so that he could only focus on the pleasure that Ryoko was willing to give. He had to stop himself though. She was pressed up so close against him that he could smell her scent. It was driving him insane.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 pm

"No, I'm not. If I was I would've continued doing what we were doing." Hiei turned away from her and headed back down the stairs. He reached the party room and entered, his eyes scanning the situation. Yusuke's and Ryoko's scents had spiked, which meant they were aroused. With her position and Ryo's new state of dress, he could tell why. He met Kurama's gaze, "I'm leaving. I'm not asking anyone to do the same, I'm just informing you."

"Wait, Hiei, you've had quite a bit to drink," Kurama frowned, standing, "You shouldn't go alone."

Ryo felt her heart sinking into her stomach and she withdrew her hand, looking at Yusuke sadly. He seemed extremely disappointed. "Are you all going to leave, then?" she asked as she pulled away, fixing her kimono.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:46 pm

"We might as well." Yusuke said, fixing his yutaka a bit. "The evening was nice ladies. Thank you for entertaining us." He smiled at Ryoko a bit, not exactly trusting himself to reach out to touch her at all. "I'll see you again soon, Flora. Hopefully."

"Oh no, the pleasure was ours." Kazuki hastened to assure. She winked at Yusuke since she knew that was the only reason why he'd come back. Ryoko was probably going to get a regular that wasn't a creep. That was good. "You're more than welcome to come again if you want."

"You were fantastic." Kuwabara agreed as he followed suit and stood, stretching his legs out. He felt bad for Kazuki and Kurama, but he had high hopes that they'd meet again now that Kurama knew where she was. He'd have to ask who she was to him, if anything at all. "Thanks for having us."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:08 pm

~*~

The boys had changed and paid /really/ good money, more than had been expected for such a rude interruption. The girls were now all in Kokoro's room; tired, make-up free, and in nightwear. Ryo watched her trainer intently, "What are we going to do with all that money? I was expecting them to drop /that/ much on us. Ka-san's definitely pleased. Also...what happened between you and Hiei?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Kazuki looked over at Kokoro who was oddly silent. She was lying in her futon, arms crossed behind her head as she stared up at the ceiling. Her red hair surrounding her like a flame. Kazuki looked away, also thoughtful about what they could do with it.

Kokoro's voice was soft. "We use it."

"Use it?" Kazuki questioned.

She sat up and picked up one of the bags of money that Yusuke had left them. She let it dangle from her index finger as she looked up at Kazuki adn Ryoko. "Hiei told me that there's a tribal war, but he failed to tell me between who. I get the feeling I have an idea. Fallen vs. Immortal. Not that it matters much. The tribes are the same, just one has more power than the other. Until the balance gets thrown off."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:06 pm

"What are you suggesting, Kokoro?" Ryo frowned, "That we leave? What if that guard comes back? Kurama was nice enough to cover your tail before...and so was Hiei. The others just played along. I learned a lot about you tonight, and you can't stay here at least."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:11 pm

"He'll come back. He'll come back because he's going to want a list of all the girls working. When he sees my nickname as well as my real one, he's going to figure out pretty quickly about what I'm doing and he's not going to be pleased." Kokoro agreed. "No I can't stay here, and I'm sorry Ryo, for dragging you in this, but I don't think you should stay here either."

"I can cover you." Kazuki said softly. "I have no where else to be, you'll be safe as long as I'm here. I can make sure to get them off your trail. But where will you two go?"

"I don't know. We'll have to make due. As long as we have the money, we should survive a while. I'm going to keep an eye on it, and stretch it out so we don't binge ourselves." Kokoro rubbed her lips together nervously. "I'm still shocked that Hiei didn't turn me in."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:10 pm

"There's a temple in the mountains. Could we make it?" Ryo asked, "We'll have to travel at night. I can use my Shadow powers to keep us covered. Once in the forest we can use the trees and I can create a Cloak." To leave...be happy for once...no more awful tasting cocks and smelly pubic hair, no more slobbery kisses and no more creepy men who tried to force themselves... "Is there anything we can take with us?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:35 pm

"Food and water. I'm scared to take the money with us, but I have a feeling we'll need it. If we get robbed, we can use it. If we get raped, we can use it." Kokoro's lips were pursed tightly at the idea that they might encounter some bad men in the forest, but she knew that she had to be honest. "At least our lives might be spared."

"Not that you wouldn't go down fighting," Kazuki assured Kokoro. "Fallens are taught how to fight aren't they?"

"Everyone's taught to fight, yes." Kokoro agreed. "I can keep us safe, but if they out number us or stronger than us, then it's all I can do to distract." She looked at Ryo. "If you know the way to the temple, if you think that your shadows can provide you cover and you can use the forest to your advantage, then we might have a chance to make it up there unscathed."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:51 pm

"Providing us both cover won't be that draining. It's only when it's more than two does it really get to me," Ryo nodded, "It might take up to...I don't know...three days on foot to get there? If you let me feed on you tonight, we can set out tomorrow evening and be fine. We'd get there...Tuesday? For me to keep it up for as long as possible, I need to stay out of the sunlight unless absolutely necessary. At night I'll only need to cover you, to be honest. I have a long jump and can travel by the trees, and I'm really fast. My father did train me, so I can fight, too, if the need arises."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:23 pm

"Oh. Good. So I only have to watch your back a little." Kokoro sighed in relief. "I was worried that I was going to have to overcompensate for us both." She looked at Kazuki. "What d you think? Last another day here?"

"Last another day here." She nodded. "That way I can come up with a cover story for you both. Are you going to tell ka-san?"

"The less people that know, the better off everyone is." Kokoro frowned. "I don't want Ka-san in anymore trouble, but do let her know I intend on paying her back."

"For what? You didn't come here with a debt." Kazuki eyed Kokoro.

"No." Kokoro shook her head. "But I'm indebted to her anyway. Here." She pulled up her wrist and held it out to Ryoko. "The perks of having a vampire for a friend are astonishing. Though I do intend on keeping you safe." She quickly amended in hopes that she didn't offend Ryoko with the comment.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:23 pm

"Right, right," Ryo nodded, smiling. She wasn't offended, and she took Kokoro's wrist, her fangs lengthening as she thought about the scent of Yusuke's blood. She always hating causing pain, but at least her saliva was like a healing salve so the puncture wounds would fade quickly. She was so happy. She would be leaving here in less than 24 hours!

()
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Three days. Three days and Kokoro wasn't sure if they were going to make it. She could see it, it was right there in the horizon, but it felt so far away. The trek had been hard, it had been messy. The kimonos that they were wearing were going to have to be tossed or burned. The cloth was muddy and torn. There were rips in places by their breasts and their arms. Kokoro was walking barefoot and Ryoko's sandles weren't fairing much better either. A three day trek shouldn't make them look as if they just got out of a battle, but the forest was it's own monster.

Wild animals that they didn't count for, and going around campfires that had bandits was hard enough. Rivers and streams that ran endlessly helped quench her thirst, but Kokoro couldn't provide blood. She was on the alert, she was trying to keep both Ryo and herself well fed with what she could find in the forest as well as hunting and that had taken most of the tears of their clothes. Ryoko didn't dare want to take her blood when she was tired and worn.

It was starting to show on Ryoko. She was stumbling about as if she had drunk too much sake, she was wavering here and there. There were times where Kokoro thought about grabbing her and making her accept her help in standing, but knew that they were so close...that if Ryoko could just hold out for a bit longer....

There was a loud thump and Kokoro spun around. "Ryo!" She called, running over to her and kneeling down. "Come on, we're so close! Don't pass out! Not now."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:04 am

Ryo mumbled, her eyes opening briefly, and they fluttered as she tried to keep them open. She went completely limp as she passed completely out, however.

It took a few minutes and Kokoro carrying Ryo on her back when a shadow appeared, accompanied by an old woman's voice, "Well, well, what do we have here?" she asked as the short woman appeared, "The prodigal Princess returns and she has a vampire friend with her. You both look like shit."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:21 am

"We've been through it I'm sure." Kokoro bit her lip. "You must be Master Genkai. I heard about you." She shifted Ryoko's weight. "I'm not surprised you know about us, but...I do ask a favor from you. Please let us stay at your temple."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Dream
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: