Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YYH AU Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

YYH AU Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:25 pm

"Um..." Ryoko looked at the two of them highly confused, "What are you talking about? Fire? Clan? I know you were here of your own free will, but what's going on?" She smoothed her sweating palms against the silk, taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Kazuki and Kokoro exchanged a look and Kokoro said slowly. "I ran away from my clan a long time ago. Two years in fact. I decided that I wanted to explore places, be apart of something. I was tired of arranged marriages, of proper etiquette and so on and so forth so I decided to forge my own path. Maybe being a whore wasn't the greatest idea, but I don't mind it. My clan's sexual by nature, I know a lot."

"Her clan's been looking for her as well. There's a reward out. Most of us have debts to pay, but we also understand the idea that she can very well get hurt if she's in the wrong house. You'd rather be a whore than to be /treated/ as one." Kazuki said slowly. "So that's why we take care of each other."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 am

"I understand," Ryo nodded. She heard clamoring, and blushed all over again, "I won't say a word, I promise," she said before the voices got louder and she went to the door to listen. Kokoro's room was right next to the stairs so the sound echoed upwards rather easily.

"LIGHTEN UP MAN! There are more things available than just sex like music and alcohol! And you, good sir, could at least do with a blow-job!" It was him, the man she'd met in the market.

"But we shouldn't even /be/ here, Urameshi!" said a much deeper voice nervously, "What if Keri-kitty finds out?! She'll /murder me/!" he whined.

"Quit yer bitchin', Kuwabara," Urameshi grunted, "This is going to be an amazing night! You'll get to see the girl I was telling you about!"

"If it wasn't for Yukimora not liking what you did for a living, you'd be murdered, too. I think Kerica is much more open-minded than she was," a softer, sort of scoffing voice she barely heard.

"Shut up, I don't want to think about that, Hiei," Urameshi huffed, "I think this one is worth it."

Ryoko felt her heart skip a beat, hope growing in the pit of her stomach, but then...

"Do you think you can buy her freedom, Yusuke?" The gentle man that was with Yusuke in the market spoke next.

There wasn't a response. Ka-san's voice broke the conversation, directing them down the hall out of ear-shot and to the large party room. Ryo stood back up, "Yusuke! So that's his name. There's another named Kuwabara and Hiei with them. I don't know what the fourth is called, the redhead. Let's go! I need to see what kind of teas they like so I can make them!"

((I think, in this AU, Yusuke would've inherited wealth from Raizen when he passed and instead of a castle, just an estate deep in the forests))

((I also think Kokoro should laugh and tell her to wait a few minutes, to come back so she can do her makeup. The guys are offered to change into yukatas if they want to to be more comfortable for their long stay.
I spent time and looked for some -
Kurama (nvm the color I loved the pattern)
Yusuke (the zig-zagged one the short one is wearing)
Kuwabara
Hiei
hope you like))
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

"Hold up." Kokoro laughed as she grabbed Ryo and shoved her back down. "None of us are done yet. Or at least you're not. We're going to do your make up really quickly." She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a few things. Kazuki snickered as Ryoko sighed. "Take a breath and chill." She hissed. "Too nervous and they're going to bolt. Too confident and they're not going to like that much. You have to be somewhere in the middle."

"Unless your Kokoro and you know how to put someone's face in your boobs without having to do it." Kazuki sighed.

"Hush, you're scaring her."

"Oh yes." Kazuki said dryly. "Horrifying her that you're the one that's going to screw this up and not her. Gotcha."

Kokoro stuck her tongue out at Kazuki who teasingly did the same and went back to focus on Ryoko's make up. She could hear Ka-san telling them that a yukata would be nicer and that they'd feel much more relaxed and at home in them. She was also telling them that drinks and tea were free, which was good. Depending on the prices, entertainment and sex was a bit more costly anyway.

"You're the one who should greet them, Kaz." Kokoro said. "When I'm done with Ryoko's make up, we'll position ourselves in the gathering place." The "gathering place" or the "meeting place" was a large room that was not normally bought out unless a costumer was extremely wealthy. Not only was the room was large, but when it was bought out, it usually meant that someone was being seduced into the "happy ending". A long fairytale of music, dance, the whole nine yards.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:07 pm

When Kokoro was done and finally released her, Ryoko had calmed down enough to wait for them. They made their way to the meeting place and she tried not to play with the fabric of her outfit anymore. She heard their voices clear as day now.

"Stop complaining, you big oaf," Hiei's voice grunted, "I think you need sake more than the rest of us do, so you'll shut up."

"Be nice, Hiei, he's never been to such a place before," said the redhead.

"I dare say non of us have. Which is surprising, considering the Detective isn't exactly a Saint," Hiei snorted again.

"He's died twice, I'm surprised he isn't," the gentle one chimed, sounding amused.

"Oh Ha-ha," Hiei probably rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:52 pm

The door slid open and Kokoro bowed her head lowered to the floor. Ryoko was a bit more modest with her bowing and only touched her head to her hands. "Welcome to our humble abode." they said together and carefully picked themselves up. "Please have a seat!" Kokoro gestured, with a soft smile. "My name is Sera and my assistant is named Flora. You've already been introduced to Lior, so I'm happy to make your acquaintances for this lovely evening."

"Lay it on thick." Kazuki was a bit amused. "They barely got in and you're already spreading honey around."

Kokoro batted her eyes teasingly at Kazuki. "I do believe I had heard the words sake. Any thing in preference or is tea to your liking?" She nodded her head towards Ryoko.

"Sake might make everyone feel less uptight." Yusuke said as he sat down next to Ryoko. "And might make the night go a little faster. Kuwabara's over there freaking out about whether or not Kerica's going to kick his ass."

"Shush! Urameshi!" Kuwabara's cheeks flamed.

"Oh don't worry. We don't touch unless you ask first." Kokoro purred. "I'll be back." She stood up gracefully without having to use the floor as any type of balance and moved her kimono a bit to show off some leg as she walked out.

Kazuki found it highly amusing that Yusuke was the one who watched her leave, tilting his head to get a better look. "Sorry about her bluntness. When she sees something, she does her damnest to get it."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Kurama noticed how Hiei's eyes also darted after Kokoro and wandered across her leg, "Your Ka-san suggested a pomegranate green tea? I'm the one who has to take everyone home, so I'd rather not drink."

"Oh! That makes a lot of sense. I can make you some of that right away. Let me get the tea set," Ryoko beamed and stood as well, her ankle peeking as she brushed against Yusuke's knee, and she disappeared.

Kokoro of course came back right as she left with three different bottles of sake. "Hiei would enjoy that spiced one you have," Kurama nodded to it, "I'm not so sure about Kuwabara and Yusuke, though. That leftover from Holidays?"

"Will you be drinking?" Hiei asked arching a brow at the woman with striped hair.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:28 pm

"Only if you want me too." Kokoro winked at Hiei as she set the bottles down. "I have a weakness for it, but I do try and keep myself /somewhat/ sober. Otherwise Lior over there will have to kick me out and then the party wouldn't be fun." Kazuki rolled her eyes a bit as she took the cups. "As for the spiced sake, I try saving whatever I can when Holidays are over for special occasions."

"I don't drink myself." Kazuki said as she passed the sake cups to Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara. "I drink tea mainly."

"Explains a bit about you." Yusuke said as he eyed the bottle. "What's cherry sake?"

"Supposed to give a soothing taste of spring." Kokoro said as she uncorked the spiced sake bottle and nonchalantly pushed her sleeve up to show her wrist as she poured Hiei the drink. She set it down and took the cherry sake and carefully started to pour Yusuke and Kuwabara a cup. "It's more or less soothing to the spirit and supposed to lighten up even the darkest of moods. Spiced sake, well..." She grinned mischievously. "It's good if you want to spice up things in the bedroom you see. Gives energy to someone who needs it."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Hiei snorted, "I prefer it because of the flavor. Strong flavors are good," he took the cup with an incline of his head and sipped at it, though never took his eyes off of her, "It doesn't seem to me that you /need/ help spicing things up in the bedroom."

"I don't see a problem to you drinking," Kurama smiled at Kokoro, "You seem like you'd make an interesting drunk."

Ryoko entered the room again with the tea set, a yellow wood stand with a black trim, and it was a black cast iron kettle with a heater underneath and a black coaster that matched the kettle. They both had gold dragons on them with gold clouds. There was a box with the same wood and trim on it, and after setting it down then settling in her previous spot, she popped the box and handed them all a coaster, handing two to Kokoro because she couldn't reach Hiei. On the stand were five cups, two matching the kettle on red leaves, then three red cups on black leaves.

"Sera, may I have a single cup of the cherry sake?" Ryo asked, "Just while the water's heating for tea." she added after lighting the burner, water already in the kettle.

"What's that third sake? I don't want cherry or spiced," Kuwabara made a face.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm

"The third's the regular kind only a bit of a kick stronger. Doesn't have too much of a flavor." Kokoro explained. "It doesn't taste like water, but it doesn't have flavor to it that'll make you wince." She poured him a generous amount and gave Kurama and Hiei a small grin. "Well if the patron says it's alright," she picked the spiced and poured herself a cup. "Then I suppose I have to obey." She winked and then poured the cherry kind into Ryoko's cup and handed it to her.

"No I really don't. I can handle the bedroom stuff all on my own. Still though, sometimes I do need a bit of liquid courage." She made a bit of a face. "Or I need to loosen myself up a bit. It makes things a little interesting for the patron...and sometimes it gets them to leave just a bit faster if I think they're a bit...on the creepy side."

"At least you don't get those patrons often." Kazuki said lightly.

"Thank whatever's holy for that." Kokoro agreed. "You and Flora get the worst of it sometimes."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:29 am

Ryo bit her lip and shifted uncomfortably, "Yeah, we do. Me more often than Lior, though that's because she's been here a while. I don't want to lose customers, and she's not afraid."

"May I ask how long have you been here, Flora?" Kurama tilted his head at her, watching Kokoro and Hiei out of the corner of his eye share the spiced sake.

"A month..." Ryo bowed her head.

"Ah, new blood...people who come here /are/ going to think they can take advantage of you. It's not uncommon," Kurama nodded, then looked at Kokoro chuckling, "Are you two going to just start sharing the bottle? You seem to be starting a mini drinking contest."

Hiei rolled his eyes, "What if we do?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just asking," he laughed softly.

"Tea won't be too much longer, it's starting to steam. Do you like your tea weak or strong?" Ryo asked the lot as she took the pouches tucked between her breasts, which shifted the kimono to reveal just a little more cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:42 am

Yusuke wasn't much of a leg person. Honestly anything that jiggled more or less caught his attention. Seeing how her kimono shifted to show more of her breasts was holiday for him. She was pale and she was pretty well endowed. Nothing too big that'll make him take a step back, but nothing too small that it wasn't noticeable at all. He had to shake himself out of it when Ryo had asked them a question. "Strong, please."

Kokoro grinned slyly to herself as she drank more of her sake. She didn't really care about the whole "shifting" immodesty trick. Her shoulders were already showing a bit and her breasts looked as if the obi couldn't hold them back or the kimono was about to part. She easily showed off her legs as she laid on her side, bringing one of them up. She may pose sexily, but she was quite modest about it.

"You know, I don't recall grabbing anyone's name besides Kuwabara and Yusuke's." Kokoro mused. "Do we get the privilege to know yours or are you forever going to be anonymous to us?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:04 am

"We did say Hiei's, and I like strong as well," the other redhead nodded, "I'm Kurama." He didn't take interest in Ryoko, but Kokoro was quite amusing to him and he was even more entertained by how Hiei shifted to watch Kokoro closely. Hiei could win a staring contest and because of that hadn't blinked very often.

"May I ask another question?" Kurama asked, "If I'm getting too personal you don't have to answer, but...are all of you demons?"

Ryo looked at Kokoro and Kazuki a bit worried but the kettle whistled, and she turned the heat to low so it would stay warm, then put the pouches into the water to steep. "I am...but I'm not comfortable saying what kind."

"That's fine," Kurama nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:10 am

"I'm a demon." Kazuki agreed. "Though I still....I don't know what type I am. I've been here since I was young so..." She shrugged. "I just know that my powers are light-based."

"Jeez. How did you work if you were too young?" Yusuke asked.

"Cleaning mainly." Kazuki shrugged. "Pickpocketing if Ka-san doesn't catch me at it. She did a few times...that woman knows how to hit."

"I might be. I might not be." Kokoro said nonchalantly. "All depends on preference really. A demon or an angel if you prefer. I know how to keep up. Though, if I am a demon, what kind do you think I am? I swear I don't bite too much." She winked.

Kuwabara snorted. "Careful of the shorty. You might not bite, but he sure as hell does."

"Ooooh. I like the sound of that." She grinned as she winked at Hiei.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:20 am

Hiei diverted his eyes, "The oaf over there is the only human among us, and Yusuke is a hanyou."

"So we're all on similar ground," Kuwabara snorted and took another cup of sake that Kazuki poured him, "Are you girls going to sing and do music? Urameshi said you offered that..."

"I can do flute and harp, and my weapon's in the corner. We'll do that after we've relaxed with sake and tea," Ryo assured with a soothing smile.

Kuwabara was relaxing slowly and he gave her another smile, "You really won't do anything to us unless we indicate it?"

"No, no, of course not," Ryo shook her head, "You can enjoy your party here without anything sexual."

"Okay," Kuwabara took a breath and let it out slowly, "I like more of chamomile type teas, but it looks like you can only make one at a time."

"Yeah, gomen, gomen..." Ryo bit her lip.

"Not a problem, this sake's good, but some cold water would be good so I don't dehydrate," Kuwabara shifted and looked at Kazuki.

"I'll down the tea so you can have some tea, too, Kuwabara," Kurama assured, "Are you going to try her tea, Yusuke?" his lips tugged at the corner, "Or are you focused on the cherry sake she's serving you?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 4:51 pm

"I'll be switching every now and then." Yusuke shrugged. "Though the sake's wonderful." He was watching her through the corner of his eyes. Her movements, the way the kimono would shift and show more of her skin. It was entrancing, but he wasn't trying to stare too much.

Kokoro had to hide her smile at Ryoko's blush. The girl probably didn't even realize that Yusuke had her under his eye. She sipped at her sake slowly and looked back at Hiei who was drinking close to her level. They weren't chugging it down, they weren't really having a wild contest of any sort. But they were on cup three and the sake was starting to take hold a bit. Her head was a little more light and things felt a little more carefree.

Kazuki on the other hand, despite not having much to say nor do, turned to Kurama. "Is Kuwabara the only one that's not single, or are you taken as well?"

"Why do you have to ask that question?" Kokoro gave Kazuki a look.

"A) He's handsome I'd be very surprised if I find out he doesn't have someone on his arm. B) He's not drinking so he can take these guys home, yet hasn't exactly stared at any of us like Yusuke and not so intently as Hiei."

"You're flattering me." Kokoro fluttered her eyelashes.

"I never said they were looking at you." Kazuki was amused as Kokoro's mouth dropped and pretended to pout.

"Are they always like this?" Yusuke asked, amused at the playful banter.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:11 pm

"Yes they are," Ryo smiled at the two other women.

"Kuwabara's the only one who's taken, yes," Kurama chuckled a bit, "The rest of us are single."

"Do they really have to know that?" Hiei grunted.

Kurama gave him a look, "It's a fair question to answer for the ones I've been asking."

"Speaking of /your/ questions, I'd imagine Sera's a fire demon like I am," Hiei finished his cup and held his hand out for his fourth.

Ryo finished making the tea while they talked and she handed Kurama a red cup, then she let her wrist peek as she poured Yusuke a cup of tea as well since he swigged his sake down, "May I ask a question myself? How good are your alcohol tolerances?"

"Oh, I say I could out drink this whole lot," Kurama smiled, bowing is head in thanks after taking the drink and watched Yusuke watch her, "Next would be Hiei, mainly because he's stubborn. Yusuke would be pretty par with Hiei, though I think that's his blood. He's very durable. Though, he prefers savoring his alcohol to chugging it. Then Kuwabara's a lightweight."

"Hey!" Kuwabara scowled as he sipped on his second cup, "I just don't like drinking very much unless it's a party. I like keeping my body healthy and alert, especially after all the crap we've been through."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:56 pm

"Kuwabara's a lightweight until his sister comes in and drinks him under the table. She can last a good while. Better than my mom that's for certain." Yusuke laughed, "Good thing we didn't tell her that we were taking you here. She'd kick your ass so far we'd never see you again."

"Oooh fire demon. I like that." Kokoro purred as she leaned back, her kimono sliding just a bit off of her shoulders, but nothing too drastic. Her boobs were already out there practically and she wasn't exactly sitting modestly either.

"I apologize if my question offended you." Kazuki told Hiei. "It was pretty intrusive. We're not usually allowed to ask those questions."

"Personally, I don't see a thing wrong with that." Yusuke shrugged. "I mean at least you know if you'll have an angry wife visiting you right?"

"Oh I don't think we had that happen in a while," Kokoro hummed around her drink. "It's just a break in the fantasy world we provide. Not that I'm supposed to tell you that either."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:46 pm

"I asked some personal questions so it was only fair," Kurama reiterated, chuckling and he savored the tea, "Oh, Flora, this tastes wonderful. It's sweeter than I imagined, since pomegranates themselves can be a bit bitter."

Ryo clapped her hands together excitedly, her sapphire eyes lighting up, "Oh, I'm glad you like it!" She looked at Yusuke curiously, "What do you think?"

Hiei's reaction to Kokoro moving around and exposing more of herself was a bit bold, "Are you even wearing anything under your kimonos?" Ryo froze, her entire face reddening. "Well she isn't, then..." he snorted, sipping at his drink. Kazuki didn't exactly seem fazed by the question.

"My, Hiei," Kurama arched a brow, "Always so blunt and to the point."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:50 pm

"Whoa really?" Yusuke asked trying to get a peek down Ryoko's kimono. Kuwabara smacked him upside the head. "Hey!"

"Don't insult her!" Kuwabara snapped. "Jeez, Urameshi. You're like a freakin' animal."

Kokoro just grinned as she flipped her hair. "Why?" She purred. "Could it be that you don't want too much hassle or were you hoping for something a bit more..." she tossed the words in her head a bit and said coyly, "saucy?"

"I'm wearing panties, though I'm not wearing a bra. Not that you'd be able to tell with the kimono." Kazuki answered just as bluntly as Hiei. "I don't like them either so I tend not to wear them. Torture devices I think."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:19 am

"Y-You didn't answer my question, Yusuke," Ryo shifted shyly, pouring more into Kurama's cup when he handed it to her.

"I'll try some of it, so I don't go through all of the sake right away," Hiei sighed, leaning forward to give Kokoro the cup, "Pass this to her? And the less hassle, the better, in my opinion."

"Why don't you girls play for us? This is a party, isn't it?" Kurama offered to try and lighten the topic, not wanting Ryo to become uncomfortable, "Sing and dance for us. I'm sure you all have lovely voices. You also must be the main dancer, Lior? Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:27 am

"I am." Kazuki grinned. "That's why I show off my legs. You're a good guesser. A dance then. I don't mind dancing first and we can switch in and out that way."

Yusuke's cheeks flushed a bit. "Ah yeah. It tastes really good actually." He smiled at her. "You really know how to make tea." Kokoro had handed the cup that Hiei passed to Ryoko and gently took it from her to give it back, happily letting her kimono sleeve show more of her wrist and a bit of her forearm daringly.

"Looks like Flora and I are playing first then." Kokoro grinned. "This should be fun. Lior's dances are beautiful. I do hope you gentlemen like the music we're about to play."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:58 am

()

The party wore on for at least an hour and everyone was comfortable and relaxed, Kazuki managing to get Ryo to drag Kuwabara into a dance since /he/ was the guest of honor, and Kuwa was more comfortable with her than the other two. Kurama chalked it up to it was because Ryo was innocent, very honest and sweet. Ryo had done everything to make sure Kuwabara was happy, making the chamomile very strong to his taste even with honey. Whenever he freaked out she would calm him down again, reassuring him. Yusuke was very appreciative of this and with his best friend relaxed, so was he.

Hiei had drank half the bottle of sake, Kokoro emptying the rest of it and they both had rosy cheeks. Kokoro's shoulders of her kimono had dropped being too hot from drinking and dancing, and her legs were nearly as exposed as Kazuki's. Only half of Ryo's legs could be seen and Yusuke seemed disappointed not more of her top had fallen or shifted. They were all sitting down now taking a break and drinking some nice iced tea Ryo made to cool off when there was clanging and banging somewhere outside and Ka-san's voice reached them as they quieted.

"What's the meaning of this? Why are you here?" Ka-san was not pleased.

"We are searching for this woman," said a tenner voice, sounding very tired and exasperated.

Hiei watched as Kokoro was the most alarmed and seemed to snap out of her drunken stupor. So it had been an act, or it was adrenaline making her more alert. Her green eyes met his red ones and she stood up, coming over to him, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:09 pm

"Come with me?" She said seductively, but didn't give Hiei a choice as she grabbed his wrist and brought him up. "We'll be back." She winked at the boys flirtatiously before dragging him out of the room with her.

Kazuki was a bit on the alert as well, but played it cool. "Ignore them. I don't think they'll disturb us for too long. Besides, Kokoro knows how to be quiet. Somewhat."

"She's a screamer then?" Yusuke asked as he eyed the door that Kokoro had dragged Hiei away with.

Kuwabara stiffened, "What's going on?"

"Sometimes people come in thinking that we're lovers and that they can somehow steal us away from the brothel." Kazuki said dryly. "It's one of those things. Don't worry about it too much. You're here to enjoy yourself, not to stress over our problems."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Hiei saw a man with dark blue hair and eyes standing at the doorway in a guard uniform that looked straight from a book on Feudal Japan. Before he could get a better look, Kokoro had dragged him upstairs. They went to a room and she closed the door behind him. Finally releasing him, she went to the bed she grabbed a pillow case and came back, "What is the meaning of this? What is going on?"

~*~

Ryo reached for the cherry sake and took Yusuke's cup, pouring some into it and she lightly traced her hand on his thigh to get his attention, "I wouldn't worry about it. This happens occasionally." She wasn't sure if it was a lie or not. It hadn't happened in the month she'd been there, but who knew about before?

Then in came the guard, in a light armor but he had a sword at his side like a samurai. He looked thoroughly fed up. "I'm looking  for this woman, have any of you seen her?" he held out a picture of Kokoro, lounging stomach-first on a couch, her long red-white hair draped over her shoulders and her arms folded over the arm of the couch.

Kurama watched Kazuki and Ryo freeze, and Yusuke open his mouth, but he was faster, "No, sir. I'm the only redheaded one around here."

The guard groaned, rubbing his forehead, the arm holding the picture dropping, "Alright, thank you. Gomen for disturbing your party..." he murmured, his eyes drifting to Kazuki's bare legs and Ryoko's exposed wrist, before his cheeks tinted and he turned around, closing the door.

"I told you!" Ka-san's voice reverberated, "Now will you leave?"

"I'm going to check upstairs," the guard said defiantly and there were footsteps and Ka-san's gruff sigh.

"Why did you do that, Kurama?" Ryo asked, frowning.

"Because I know who she really is," Kurama shrugged, "She's hiding, but I don't see any reason to blow her cover. She hasn't done anything wrong other than run away from home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Dream
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: