Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

YYH AU Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

YYH AU Dream - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:02 pm

They were fair questions. Kokoro turned to face him, looking straight at him. She really took him in. She was certain that he was being open with her, and being honest and she had no reason not to be back. "No." Kokoro admitted after a moment. "Because I find you interesting too."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:34 pm

()

The next day was just a little overcast with scattered drizzles here and there but it was supposed to clear up by dinner time. Breakfast came and went with Yusuke more or less being shocked by Kokoro's and Hiei's banter and Ryo and Hiei agreed to spar with Ryo borrowing Kokoro's sword at lunchtime. In the meantime, however, Hiei just wanted to relax and had disappeared while Yusuke and Ryoko went back up to the mountains to spar in the rain.

Yukina and Kokoro were sitting on the porch enjoying some tea when a semi-translucent umbrella with what looked like moss growing down the top half appeared on the steps leading into the courtyard. Reaching the top in his white business shirt, dark green tie and khaki slacks with darker brown shoes, his breifc ase swinging by his side, Kurama lifted his head and he saw the girls. Stopping, he blinked a bit before smiling and resumed walking, "Well, well, what do we have here? Is it just you or did Yusuke's money help a certain special lady?"

"Kurama, you're early!" Yukina beamed, "I haven't even started cooking lunch yet. Welcome home."

"I cheated just a little to finish my paperwork faster," Kurama shrugged with a small smile, "It's good to be here."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 pm

"We did save the money, we didn't exactly pay off the debt." Kokoro smiled warmly at Kurama. "Ryoko's currently training with Yusuke since she just realized that she doesn't have to hold back and he can go all out too. Also, Hiei's around here somewhere. Off that way I think." She gestured towards a random part of the area. "Paper work? For what?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:24 pm

"My step-father's company," Kurama got on the porch out of the rain and accepted the cup of tea Yukina handed him, enjoying the warmth that spread through his body, "Instead of going to College he accepted me there right away after high school. It was rather convenient, actually." He watched Kokoro carefully, "Hiei's more than likely in my garden, then. He has a favorite tree and the rain hasn't been too bad so he's probably still dry and comfortable. How are you two getting along? Did Kazuki make it out as well?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:49 pm

"Speaking of Kazuki, I'd love to know how you know her." Kokoro said, putting her hand against her cheek as she watched Kurama a bit, a smile playing on her face. "She didn't make it out. She covered for Ryoko and I to escape. And he is in your garden? You made that? I've only seen pieces of it through the window, but it's amazing." She thought about his other question and shrugged. "Well, as for how we get along, I think he's not thinking of me as a common whore anymore though that's debatable. I like him. He has good comebacks if you're feeling witty."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:33 pm

"I have two gardens. There's the main one, which I was talking about, and the little one which everyone can enjoy. The main one's taken years to build and shape and everyone has a token I've given them so they can enter," Kurama sipped his tea, avoiding the question about Kazuki, "I'm glad you and Hiei are doing good. Did you know Yukina is his sister?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Kokoro nodded, understanding. She was a bit peeved that he once more avoided the question about Kazuki. I'll figure out a way to get him to talk. She thought to herself. "I had a suspicion." She looked over at Yukina. "You have the same scent, but yours is more wintery and his reminds me of home a bit." Her cheeks turned a bit of pink. "Not that it's something I'd tell him." Hoping to get off the subject, she turned back to Kurama. "What kind of token do you use to get in the main?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:16 pm

"It's different for everyone," Kurama shrugged, "For Yukina here, she always wears her red ribbon. So I infused some of my energy into it. These tokens also allow my friends to get into my room, too, since I used the same defense system. Yusuke tends to be forgetful, so I just planted a tiny seed into one of his wounds one time. Hiei never goes anywhere without his sword, so that was another energy tap. Genkai can get in by sheer will, since I built the garden on her lands. Botan has a bracelet and Shizuru has a cigarette case I gave them each for Christmas. Kerica and Kuwabara have matching wristbands I made." He finished listing with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:38 pm

"What would happen if I tried to break in?" Kokoro asked innocently, maybe she wouldn't have to get him to answer her question about Kazuki if she could just...break into his room. If they had the same defense mechanism, then all she would have to do is practice on breaking into the main garden and then get into his room somehow.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Kurama raised a brow at her, "Hm, if I told you then it wouldn't be any fun now would it?" he smiled. He got up and placed the teacup on the tray, "I'm going to go get out of my work clothes. Yusuke training?"

"Yes, but they'll be back for lunch. Afterwards, Hiei's going to be sparing with Ryoko. Ryo wants to learn sword fighting from him." Yukina stood up as well.

Kurama was surprised, "Hiei's considering an apprentice? Interesting. Hiei is self-taught, does she know that?" He looked at Kokoro, "I'll talk to you in a little bit, hm?"

"No, but she still wants to learn," Yukina giggled. The two of them left Kokoro and walked into the Temple. She followed him to his room, "Why did you tell her you can get into your room the same way as the garden?" she furrowed her brows.

Kurama smirked, "Because it's more fun that way."

~*~

Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:21 pm

"Hey Kurama! We were guessing about when you were going to show up." Yusuke beamed as he walked into the main room. It was lunch time, and both Ryoko and Yusuke were sweating and bleeding just a bit. They had more bruises than cuts, considering that they were only doing marital arts. Yusuke didn't want her to wear out before Hiei's training because he didn't know what the shrimp was going to do. Ryoko had also agreed with that logic, considering that she didn't want to go easy on.

Kokoro was doing her best to sit on the window that Hiei usually claimed and tried to lift her legs so that she could block him off when he came in. "You know if I didn't know Ryo any better Yusuke, I'd say you got out of a hot round if you know what I'm saying."

"Maybe. Wouldn't rough and hot make more sense?" Yusuke asked, looking over at Kokoro.

"Did I just...." Kokoro stared at him in wonder. "I think I found my companion."

"Wait what?" Yusuke quickly backtracked. "Goddamn it, I wasn't talking about rough and hot with you. I wouldn't even dare!"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:45 pm

"But apparently she would," Hiei appeared behind Kokoro, "Just /what/ do you think you're doing?"

"I told you when I walked in that wasn't a good idea," Kurama was amused as Hiei folded his arms.

"She does that," Ryo giggled, patting Yusuke's arm and she accepted the cloth Yukina gave her to wash the blood off of her injuries and ice the worst bruise which she had on her cheek. She sat down next to him of course, practically sitting on his lap. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Kurama."

"It's good to see you happy," Kurama nodded, "I was starting to see the wear on you from the Brothel. You are much brighter now than you were."

"Who needs the sun when there's Ryo, hm, Yusuke?" Yukina teased the Detective.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:23 pm

"I know. I don't listen. I was trying to get on your window obviously." Kokoro answered to both, pretending to pout at Hiei, but when he rolled his eyes at her she grinned and dropped the act. She turned back as Yusuke and Ryoko were finding their spots on the couch, skin touching skin like normal. "The brothel's really not a place for people like Ryo." She agreed. "As long as she's happier here, then that's all that matters to me."

Yusuke's cheeks burned brightly at Yukina's comment, but didn't move away. Instead, he moved a bit closer, practically pulling her completely on top of him. "I agree with Kokoro about that. It sucks that you were stuck in there, but at least your out now and you can do whatever you want."

"Freedom!" Kokoro cheered. "The best thing to have."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:37 am

"Are you going to get out of my window?" Hiei asked.

"No," Kokoro smirked and gasped when she felt her shirt being lifted in the back suddenly.

Hiei forcibly removed Kokoro from his window. Since he was taller than her by at least a couple inches, he managed to completely lift her up and he walked her to the free spot next to Kurama. Plopping her down he went back to his window, sitting in it with a sigh.

Kurama laughed behind his hand, "Well at least he didn't brandish his sword at you. I think he knew you wouldn't be phased if he did."

Ryo grinned, "That was cute!" She rested her head on Yusuke's shoulder, "So what's for lunch, Yukina?"

"Chicken salad sandwhiches on sourdough. Dinner, I'm going to make the steaks for you and Yusuke, since you've been training so hard," Yukina smiled.

"Oh...actually..." Ryo blushed and looked at Yusuke, "I was...kind of hoping to go hunting instead, see how you do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YYH AU Dream   YYH AU Dream - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

YYH AU Dream
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity is our Friend :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: