Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! Empty
PostSubject: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:13 am

Inspiration - Arabian Nights

"Anata wa, Gojyo o bakaaaaa~!" Goku screamed as they were running away from the bandits that were after them. They were on their way home from going to India. The Black Fog was finally gone and demons were going back to normal. That didn't stop others from being complete dicks. Raiders and bandits tackling the people who were trying to build up the lives they lost.

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!" Gojyo growled at him as they turned down another hallway.

He and Gojyo had been separated from Hakkai and Sanzo during the raid and now the two of them had ended up falling through the ground into a tunnel. The bandits had followed them and now they were just being chased in all sorts of directions.

"It's your fat ass that had us fall through the hole!" Goku snapped right back.

"Kozan?! You were the one running ahead of me! You were going to leave me behind!" Gojyo caught a column and while he spun he caught the back of Goku's collar and flung him in another way. Running a bit further he found some doors and he kicked them in, "Goku! Mite! Koko ni!"

Skidding to a stop Goku ran back and the two of them ducked into the room, closing it and baring it with the plank they saw in he corner, "Yoshi! That should hold them for a while!" Turning around he gasped and his eyes widened in shock, "G-Gojyo!"

"Nani?" Turning around his jaw dropped, "Tondemonai!" What was right in front of them was like a scene from their dreams. The room they had landed in was a treasure vault. Gold piled to the ceiling sparkled in the torch light. "There's so much gold!" The two of them ran in different directions and started filling their pockets, "What are the chances we'd find this, Goku?!"

"One in a million!" the teenager grinned brightly as he watched it fall through his fingers, "This is amazing! What are we going to do with all of this?! We could live the rest of our lives without a care in the world!"

"Take what we can, then we have to get out of here. There's nothing else we can do," Gojyo told him, stuffing his jacket.

"Aaaah, too bad Sanzo and Hakkai aren't here!" Goku whined.

"What are you talking about? They'd only tell us not to touch anything!" the redhead snorted.

Goku hummed as he looked at what looked like a shield, "You're right."

Standing, Gojyo looked over as the pile shifted and moved, and tumbling to his feet was...a lamp? "Eh? Goku! Look at this!" he picked it up and looked it over, "Nah, it can't be!"

Jogging over, Goku blinked, "Eh? What'd you find? Ah! Is that...?!"

"I dunno, I mean...it looks like the ones over there on that pedestal. I didn't really notice them at first." Gojyo pointed. They walked over and looked at them. There were three...

"One of them's a fake," chimed a voice, giggling. The boys looked around but didn't see anything, "Pick the wrong one, and you'll be sooorrrrryyyy!"

"Eh?! Who are you?! Come out!" Goku called.

"Where's the fun in that! Pick one, pick one!"

"Only one?" Gojyo snorted

"If the first pick doesn't kill you, you can try again!" the girl voice cooed promisingly.

Gojyo looked at Goku meaningfully, "Since we can't take gold to Sanzo and Hakkai, we can take them one of these."

His gold eyes brightened, "Okay!" he reached out but Gojyo's hand stopped him, "What are you doing?"

"We gotta look at these carefully, Goku! Don't just go picking one at random!" he berated, "I don't wanna die, do you?!"

"...okay. Put yours on here too then!" the heretic demanded.

Once he did that, the two of them looked at the identical lamps very carefully. Goku was the first one to speak up, "Mite! Mite! These three have smudges on the side but this one doesn't! It looks...brighter and newer than the others, which are dingy and grimy!"

"Oooooh! I see! Let's try it!" Gojyo picked up his, which he had put closer to a corner to remember, and undid his belt buckle and pulled it through one hoop in his jeans. Sliding the belt through the handle, he put the belt back through the hoop and re-did his buckle. Looking at Goku once it was secure, he nodded and they each reached for a lamp with a smudge...and jumped back with them in hand.

A heartbeat later they let out a sigh of relief.

"You did it! You did it!" The voice cheered and jumping from the ceiling somewhere, a shadow became a person and she landed on the pedestal. She had green hair that bounced around her shoulders and bronze skin, "Congratulations! No one's ever been able to do that before! They're always so greedy and grab the pretty one! You!" she turned and golden eyes pointed at Gojyo. That shocked him. He didn't know anyone besides Goku who had gold eyes. Was she a heretic, too? "Rub the lamp in the smudge!"

"You can't be serious!" Gojyo gasped and then he heard banging on the doors. The bandits had found where they'd disappeared to! Reaching down he slid his thumb back and forth on what had seemed to him to be a dirt stain, and yelped as blue smoke poured from the lamp.

With a yawn and a stretch the genie opened her eyes and blinked sleepily like she had just been woken up from a nap. At first she was a bit surprised to see the girl on the pedestal, "Alozza..." Gojyo could only see her back at the moment, but the outfit she wore was a split skirt the color of an aquamarine with gold coin fringe that jingled as she moved and her top had most of her back bare with the main thick strap and many little straps criss-crossed and roped around her middle, the tails dangling behind her. Her hair a sort of sandy blond and it was short and spikey.

"Hello, Mouna!" Alozza beamed, "We have a situation here."

Looking first at Goku who was shifting awkwardly holding a lap, she knew which one he held, the rose tint giving it away. Turning around, she jumped, piercing pale blue eyes widening, "Kenren?!"

Gojyo knew that name. He and the others had...mostly unlocked their pasts in their journey, but why was this woman calling him by his General name? Those eyes...he knew them, but for the life of him couldn't figure out why. Shaking his head he responded as another loud crash shook the door, "My name's Gojyo, Sha Gojyo. You're the genie of the lamp?"

"I...um, yes. Mouna. Just...Mouna. So, what's going on?" She put her hands on her hips, eyeing the silver lamp in his hands and then the bronze one on his hip.

"My friend Goku and I stumbled across this underground ruins while running from bandits that attacked a nearby town. We need a way out," Gojyou tucked the silver lamp under his arm.

Mouna arched a blond brow into her hairline and she blew her hair to the side, "is that a wish?"

"Oh /come on/! You've been asleep for Kami knows how long and you expect me to waste a wish on something so stupid?!" he stalked towards her, "Give me a break! Have some sense, woman! Just get us out of here and maybe you can ya know, breath air instead of dust?!"

Mouna stiffened in surprise but then a smile graced her features in amusement as Alozza giggled and Goku snorted, "Alright, alright! Here," she turned to the great expanse of gold and waved her hand. The gold shook and spilled a bit before spreading into new piles, revealing a trap door, "Through there."

"Wait! What about the gold? Isn't it a bad thing if the bandits get it? Shouldn't you cave this place in?" Goku finally jumped in as Gojyo headed for the door to pry it open.

Alozza looked at him with wide gold eyes and he froze, seeing her them for the first time. Someone...like him? Looking on her body for a power holder, he spotted it on her ankle. Before he could comment, though, she spoke, "Don't worry. They'll do what everyone before them has done, and this place will seal itself."

He could only nod dumbly, and Gojyo waved his hand, "Come on!"

~*~

Sanzo grumbled as he and Hakkai moved through the forest, looking for their friends. Hakuryuu was circling the sky as well. "Has he seen them yet?" He called, "Chikusho...I'm going to kill them," he growled a bit.

"Now now, don't be so mad. It all happened so suddenly and there was a lot of them," Hakkai shook his head. There was a screech and looking up he saw Hakuryuu circling before he flew off to the right, "This way, Sanzo!" He called and darted off. Gojyo...was he okay?

Sanzo was right at his heels and when they reached a clearing, there was a sudden rumbling and Hakkai reached out to hold onto a tree, "Whoa! What's going on?" he blinked and then watched as the ground burst open as a trap door was activated and burst out Gojyo, Goku, and two...women? "Gojyo!" He cried and ran forward when the ground stopped shaking and helped him get to his feet. The blond scrambled to her own and he watched Goku help the green haired one. Their clothing...was odd. The blond had what he could only describe as a genie or gypsy outfit. The green haired one was in more ragged clothing, too dirty to really tell their color and they were ripped and torn. She had a Bo and sword crossed on her back, fans on her hips, and her nails were...long, like claws.

"Hakkai! You'll never believe what happened!" Gojyo cried and pointed at the blond, "She's a genie! She came out of this lamp!" he pointed at the one on his hip.

"Where in the hell did you get that?" Sanzo snapped, "What happened?! Goku! Are you alright?" he looked at the boy.

"Hai! Gomen. We'll explain everything, I promise! But can we get out of here first?"

Sanzo growled under his breath but turned around, "This way, the town is alright now. There shouldn't be anymore problems."

~*~

"You don't expect me to believe all that, do you?" Sanzo asked as he blew his cigarette smoke towards the open window, one arm crossed over his stomach. The two of them had just explained everything since they got separated.

"But it's true! You saw them!" Goku waved his hands. The two women were in the bathroom in Gojyo's and Hakkai's bedroom, taking a shower together to clean off while they were in his and Sanzo's talking.

"So? I need more," Sanzo told them.

"Then why don't you pick up one of those lamps and try for yourself?!" Gojyo challenged.

"I'll do it, Sanzo," Hakkai reached out and took the silver one. He looked at it curiously. It was a pretty lamp. If properly cleaned off, it would be lovely. Shifting his long sleeve forward over the heel of his palm, he rubbed at the brown smudge. A moment passed and nothing happened, "It seems you might've been tricked," he sad, a little sad if he was honest. He wanted to believe Gojyo. He reached to set it back on the table when green smoke poured from the spout and he gasped and watched a girl manifest from the smoke and yawn deeply. Sanzo's cigarette fell from his hand in his shock.

Translations-
You idiot, Gojyo!
Mine?!
Look! Over Here!
Alright!
What? No Way!
Damn it...

Alozza - the powerful
Mouna - desire, wish

Found Names Here
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:31 pm

The girl's black hair was tied up in a very beautiful high ponytail that showed off the length of her face gorgeously. The ornate fringe that was on her sash and below her top jingled like small bells. She looked around at the area, kind of shocked that she was in somewhere new before her attention was caught by the man who was staring at her in awe. "Tenpou?" She asked, her eyes wide in shock, before she realized that the name that she said didn't match the face that she remembered. "Oh I'm sorry. You look like someone that I remember." She hastily said, trying to fix her mistake. "My name is Sakina. I'm the genie of the lamp."

She noticed that there was the pretty one that was next to hers and that Gojyou had one on his hip. Alozza let all three of them be taken? There probably was a good reason for it, but not now.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Hakkai shook his head, "Not a problem, Sakina. You took so long coming out of the lamp I thought it was a fluke," he stood up as Sanzo reached down to pick up his cigarette and extinguish it. How did she know his past name? She looked familiar, but not really. "Your friend...what was it Gojyo?" he looked at the redheaded hanyou.

"Mouna..." That was two now that had said their Heavenly names. Gojyo frowned. What was going on?

"Mouna and Alozza are in the bathroom showering!" Goku finished for Hakkai.

"They should be done soon," Hakkai explained with a chuckle, "None of us have wishes, we just want to talk, to know what's going on? Is another friend of yours in that lamp?" he pointed to the rose gold one.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Sakina was a little surprised at the statement of no wishes, but she couldn't help but to giggle herself. "No wishes, but a chat instead?" She smiled warmly as she picked a seat to sit down on. "I don't hear that request often. I'm glad that Alozza and Mouna are alright." She looked over at the lamp that he was pointing at. "Yes, that is Raja's lamp."

"You going to try this time, Sanzo?" Gojyou looked over at Sanzo with a challenging glint.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Sanzo grumbled, "I don't have a choice now, do I?" he sighed as he stepped over and took the handle. He just rubbed it on both sides, not bothering to look for a trick spot like Hakkai. It was a lovely lamp, something he would imagine people would give to their women. Soon enough, a mixture of purple and pink smoke spewed from the spout and a woman in a matching genie outfit stood before them, "It's starting to get a bit cramped in here," he snorted.

Hakkai chuckled, then waved to the new woman, "Hello, and welcome."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 pm

The girl had also a high ponytail but hers was braided and was fastened off with a bell. Her face was covered so that only her eyes were seen. Her arms were also covered from the tops of her biceps down to her wrists. Her breasts were covered with a simple purple bra and her bottoms started off purple before fading into a gorgeous sunset pink that went towards one side with a split. "I thought I was never going to see daylight again." She stretched a little, her back popping from whatever position she had held herself in. "Whoa it really is cramped in here." She looked over and blinked. "Sakina? You got summoned too?"

"They don't have wishes." Sakina smiled. "All they requested was a chat."

"Don't have-then why are we here?" Raja tilted her head as her attention turned towards the one that had summoned her himself. "Konzen? No...You're a Sanzo Priest. Was I given as an offering this time?"

Gojyou laughed. "An offering to that lousy priest? No way he'd accept it if you were!"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:45 pm

"You sounded offended that we didn't have wishes," Sanzo noted, ignoring Gojyo. Konzen. Sakina had called Hakkai, Tenpou.

"That's not fair!" Goku whined, "The genies all call you by your names but no one says mine!"

Well, that confirmed it. Sanzo narrowed his eyes at...Raja, was it? "How do you know those names?" he demanded.

Hakuryuu didn't seem to care either way. As he was perched on Hakkai's shoulder, he leaned his long neck over and nuzzled Sakina's cheek, "Kyuu!"

"He likes you," Hakkai smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Sakina blinked at the dragon and giggled as she brought her hand up to pet his head. "You're a pretty dragon." She cooed at him. "Don't get too offended at us, Goku." Sakina turned her attention to the monkey God. "Those names are probably the only things we actually know about what happened to us in the past. Whatever that was. My theory is that they were names of former masters of ours. But...I'm no longer certain about that theory."

Raja nodded her head, "That doesn't mean that we won't remember. I'm sure little by little we'll figure out more about what's happened. It's taken us a while to remember the names, let alone the faces." She looked at Sanzo. "I'm a little offended." She admitted. "Even when I was an heirloom and most prized among possessions, when I was used, I was used in most dire situations or just for conversation. Even if it was a conversation, it was still a wish I had to grant."

"That's right, you were an heirloom for the longest time before Alozza managed to find you and bring you back...only to start up a new tradition of stealing and taking and stealing and taking back." Sakina remembered. "Alozza used to summon me to rant about how often the two of you'd stolen."

"What and you never have?" Raja shot.

"I'm not as desirable I guess." She shrugged helplessly.

"Bullshit you're not desirable!"

"I have a silver lamp. That pays far less than you and Mouna." Sakina pointed out. "Economically speaking, you have more of a sentimental value attached and Mouna...well...she's not exactly a God of Luck, you know."

"If anyone was a God of Luck it's Alozza." Raja beamed. "Lucky clover I like to call her."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:17 pm

"Alozza could summon you and not ask for wishes?" Goku asked.

"As our Guardian, she could wish until she was blue in the face and nothing would happen," a voice said after the door opened and there stood Mouna, "Raja! Sakina!" She ran over and since Raja was standing, she hugged her first, "I've missed you both!" She went over and held Sakina next, "We haven't been together like this for so long!"

"Whee!" Alozza giggled as she slid over the back of the second couch and plopped beside Goku, "Hello, Goku! I missed you!" she hugged him.

Mouna laughed as she watched Goku freeze, "Alozza, he doesn't know you."

"Aw...you're right, I'm sorry," the green haired heretic pulled away with a pout.

"It seems you know more than your friends," Sanzo addressed the little one who looked the same age as Goku. He saw how Gojyo oogled Mouna. Great.

"I might," Alozza agreed with a grin, "Not much, but some."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 pm

"Now it's cramped in here." Raja snickered as she walked over towards the window and leaned against it. It was a good thing it was open. The nice breeze that came fluttering in made her relax as she watched everyone. Sakina was grinning, albet now nervously. Goku was still a bit shell-shocked, and Gojyou was no surprise staring at Muona like she was the most gorgeous thing to walk on the planet. This might be fun.

"What do you know? I was just wondering if anyone was going to say my name. Have we met before?" Goku asked, looking at Alozza. He wasn't one bit ashamed of the many questions that poured through his mouth. He wanted to know, and he wanted to get the pieces back. He knew there was more missing.

Gojyou eyed Mouna. She had a definitely good look to her, now that he was seeing her better instead of focusing of getting the fuck out. "So, now to the big question. What exactly do we have to do with you girls?"

"I'm sure Mouna's up to all the suggestions in the world for that," Raja grinned slyly.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:50 pm

"Oh, that can certainly happen later," Mouna waved her hand, though her smile at Gojyo was sly, "We do have more important things to discuss at the moment, don't we?"

"Right!" Alozza giggled, "Yes, Goku, we have. We grew up together before you were taken away to Heaven," she explained, "I met Raja and she took me to Heaven with her where I found you again. I don't remember a whole lot besides that key point, because I was just so happy."

"Besides the name Kenren, I don't remember jack besides lots of drinking. I also remember a dragon face," Mouna added as she reached over and poked Hakuryuu's nose, "I remember he looked grumpy even though he was handsome. How can a grumpy face be cute?"

"Kyuu!" Hakuryuu fluttered his wings and licked her finger.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Sakina giggled as she watched them interact with each other before she stole the attention away again. "I think I know who you're talking about. I always thought he was a gentle soul." She agreed. "I don't remember much of the face. I guess that's what strikes you. I don't think Raja knows who we're talking about." She paused. "Oh and besides Tenpou I remember a library. I love reading so I guess it'd make sense. It was a messy one though..."

Raja could only laugh. "I remember you Goku." She smiled a little at Goku. "You were smaller back then though. When I found Alozza and took her in, she played with you a lot. Everyone liked doing that with you, even if Konzen found it annoying." She smiled a little. "Beside's Konzen's name, I remember how hard it was to get him to have fun. To lighten up. You helped out the most with that."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Hakkai laughed, "He's being really affectionate. I guess he might know you girls." He watched Sakina. She really was lovely. Her high cheekbones, general face shape and the style of her hair made her look regal in a completely different way than Raja. She reminded him of a priestess, genie clothes be damned. "Yes...Tenpou's office was always messy. Kenren was always helping him clean it, and once they got to know Goku and Jonzen, Tenpou roped them into assisting."

"So you are the men we remember?" Mouna looked at him, blinking.

"Yes. I...recognize your face, but I don't know you. Does that make any sense at all? Tenpou is also drawing a blank," Hakkai shook his head, "We all unlocked our memories...but obviously there are still pieces to the puzzle we are missing.

"You...what?" Alozza stared at Hakkai, "Did you say Tenpou is drawing a blank?"

"Ah, yes. If necessary we can draw upon our past selves. We were reborn, you see, all except Goku," Hakkai explained.

Sanzo spoke up, "Goku was imprisoned because of Heaven, but I got him out. We have all been together for six years."

"Yes, I'm surprised you haven't killed Gojyo and Goku in all this time," Hakkai teased Sanzo.

Sanzo rolled his eyes, "I've wanted to."

"You almost have!" Goku yelled, "You've shot at us!"

"I shoot at Gojyo more often. I tend to just hit you with the fan," Sanzo shrugged.

"Or your fist!" Goku added.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Raja just giggled at the scenario that was playing before her, not bothering to enter her own commentary here. She was enjoying how the mood was lighthearted and how everyone seemed to be at ease with each other. Even Sakina didn't look like she wanted to go crawling back into her lamp, which was unusual for her.

"Tenpou's always the one that was most forgetful about things." Sakina smiled as she continued to stroke the dragon and smiled brighter when the dragon decided to come and sit on her lap. "But it seems to me that you have a sharper mind."

"Just tell him that you like his aura and his personality." Raja stared at her friend. "Honestly...it's not that hard to do that instead of going around in circles."

"Just how did anyone not try to destroy your lamp with that kind of attitude?" Sakina looked over at Raja before turning to Alozza and said in mock solemnity. "I'm so sorry that your mother-figure is such a pain in the ass."

"Oi!" Raja's cheeks heated.

She could hear Goku, Gojyou and Mouna laugh at her and she swilved onto to them. "I'm betting that it was you you corrupted Sakina, Mouna!" She snapped. "Stop telling her things that she doesn't need to be told!"

"Like what that you and the priest have the same blunt attitude, just one of you delivers it with a smile?" Gojyou chuckled. "If she did corrupt Sakina, I like her style."

"You just want her to corrupt you next."

"Whose corrupting who when it's-"

"I don't need to know any sexual advances you plan on making on her damn it!" Raja snapped. "Go get a room if that's the case! Sheesh. Surely you guys have a system by now on how to alert the others when you're getting it on, don't you?!"

Sakina covered her face, shaking her head from side to side. "I'm so sorry that she's so tactless." She muttered, knowing Hakkai could hear her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:35 pm

"We never..." Mouna was actually embarrassed to admit this, especially since the girls believed they did.

Alozza's jaw dropped, "Really? You didn't with Kenren?"

"We kept getting interrupted and then he bloody died!" Mouna snapped and then the air in the room went stone cold. Her eyes were wide and her tanned skin paled.

"That...just fell out, didn't it?" Hakkai murmured quietly, hating how the laughter and fun had been sucked out of the room with one sentence. "You just said you didn't remember."

"That's...because I didn't..." Mouna's hand covered her mouth and her eyelashes became wet as she blinked back tears.

Alozza bit her lip and looked at Goku, "I...remember pain. Lots of pain and screaming...and pieces of gold," she looked at her anklet which was similar in design to Goku's diadem, "You didn't die, but..."

"Goku saw Konzen die in front of him," Sanzo murmured, "You must've felt the ricochet of his own despair." He glanced at Mouna who had curled herself in a ball, looking absolutely horrified and Sakina's arm was around her comfortingly. Konzen didn't know the nature of Kenren's death, but considering how Gojyo and Kenren both never censured their words and thoughts...when Kenren refused to tell even when Tenpou spoke nonchalantly about his, he knew it was...horrible. If Mouna felt it... "Before we go on, you all seem quite powerful. If you were all in Heaven, what's the nature of your abilities before you became genies? Something tells me you weren't always this way."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Sakina was thoughtful about the statement that Sanzo gave. What's the nature of the abilities that they all had? "No I don't think we were like this." She admitted after a while. "I don't remember always being in a lamp...but I don't know." She shook her head. "If I was a person up in heaven...my abilities may have something to do with water and people. I like conversing with the population. Not in crowds or preaching or anything like that. But legitimate conversations, one on one. Sometimes I think I helped people find others that they could connect to so that they didn't have to be alone anymore."

"That kind of sounds like Hakkai." Goku agreed. "Hakkai's a people's person too and he's always nice to me and to everyone he meets."

Raja was thoughtful at Sakina's words but didn't say anything yet. She rested herself against the window, enjoying the breeze against her skin as she thought about what was being said around the room. Picking up small tidbits of information as it went.

"So what about you?" Gojyou asked, looking at Mouna. "What abilities do you think you had in Heaven?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:04 pm

"I remember all of you!" Alozza told the girls firmly, "I don't really remember the guys except Goku, but I remember you. Sakina, you were the Goddess of Water and Bridges. Raja, you were the Goddess of Wind and Music. Mouna, the Goddess of -"

"Fire, Sex, and Protection. I never forgot who I was," Mouna shook her head. She had managed to compose herself now, even if she was still shaking with the force of which she remembered the tragedy, "I remember wiping out an entire unit of the Heavenly Army with my power outburst from feeling Kenren's death. I was taken down first because it left me severely weakened. Next time I woke up I was in the cell before we were condemned and Raja was being thrown in, Sakina was already with me. Both of you were unconscious."

"Kenren did die first," Hakkai agreed with a sigh.

Alozza stood up and she first took off the fans on her hips, handing them to her mother, "Here! I've been holding onto everyone's weapons all this time."

Of course. A Goddess of Wind using fans...that did not surprise Sanzo at all. Of music? He wondered what her instrument was. Something told him flute.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 pm

"Well no surprise that fire's associated with sex." Gojyou replied, a grin on his face. "Why protection though? Is it from pregnancy or is it from something else?"

Raja didn't speak as she took the weapon from Alozza's hands and smiled a little at her girl before attaching them on her own hip. She didn't know if they would come with her to the lamp or not should she have the need to disappear, but she didn't seem to mind that.

Sakina was given her bo-staff next. "I remember this." She said fondly. "Tenpou gave this to me when mine broke by accident when an avalanche of books fell on me." She laughed. "He felt bad that I got hurt, but I kept swearing to him that I was okay. I feared this one would have broke too after so long. I'm glad that it's been treasured and kept safe."

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 pm

"That...sounds like Tenpou, alright," Hakkai agreed. Her words and the Bo sparked a vision but it didn't last long. "The Bo looks specially made and it looks brand new almost. I think it has a special coating on it to keep it from rotting. The weapons of the Heavenly Army were always the best quality."

"No," Mouna answered Gojyo as she took her katana, sliding her fingers tenderly over the sheath and fondling the handle, "Protection because I'm a warrior. People used to pray to me for a good, honorable battle or the success of a fight."

Alozza clapped her hands, "I am so glad I was able to give them all back to you! I wanted to wait until we were all together again, as a sort of celebration." She looked behind her and spun around like a dog chasing it's tail, "It feels so weird now, and light!" Giggling she walked back over to Goku and sat down, "I never thought all of this would happen!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:47 pm

"Me neither." Goku agreed excitedly. "But it's also kind of sad, you're still all trapped in the lamps. Maybe there's a way we can free you guys and then it'll really be a celebration." He looked over at Raja. "What do you think?"

"Hm? Me?" Raja blinked a little as she focused on the conversation at hand. Her mind had wandered through her memories of what had happened back in Heaven. "It'll be nice to not have to sleep in some place cramped anymore or to have to be relied on for wishes."

"True." Sakina held the bo closely to her body after Hakkai had told her about the quality of the bo-staff. "You know, I get the feeling that the longer we stay with you, the more both sides of our memory will come back to us. Maybe we'll be able to provide a hint to how to free us after some time together. Of course, that could be a wish of my own."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:33 am

"Well, right now why don't we all have a good rest? Hakuryuu can't carry all of us, but we'll figure something out." Hakkai smiled as he stood up. "Aren't our wishes three?" he asked Sakina, "So we have nine wishes between us?"

"That's a lot of wishes!" Goku's eyes widened, "Can't you all use your powers without wishes, though?"

"Yeah, I did back in the vault, didn't I?" Mouna chuckled, also standing and putting her sword on her hip, "We can't do really big things without wishes, but small requests are no problem if it suits more than one person other than our master."

"I suppose you can't make another jeep or car by yourself then?" Hakkai looked at Sakina with a smile. "Thankfully we're little more than halfway home. It's only a couple months out."

"It's not taking nearly as long now as it first did, since we know the way now," Sanzo agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:44 am

"We can always be transported through the lamps." Sakina replied, gesturing towards them. "Don't worry about wasting a wish. You can easily just say "I dismiss you" or "you're dismissed" and we'll automatically go to our lamps. Though..." She eyed Raja. "I think she'd prefer it much more if you'll allow her to sleep outside. There's a tree near the hotel, isn't there?"

Raja looked over at Sakina. "You don't have to petition for my sake."

"You hate the lamp. Out of all of us, it's hurting you the most." Sakina frowned deeply at Raja.

"That's true, but...." She gestured. "Exactly who in their right mind is going to let a genie wander around without supervision?"

Goku looked at Alozza. "Where are you going to sleep if everyone has lamps? Will you follow Raja to find a tree too or something? Or is it okay if you bunk with one of us? We only have two rooms, but no one's going to do anything to you unless you get the misfortune of getting with the perverted Kappa."

"Oi, shut up monkey." Gojyou snapped.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:04 am

"Goku," Sanzo looked at the monkey, "Take Alozza and sleep outside. Raja can sleep in your bunk," he looked at the pink haired woman carefully, "I can leave the window open. I like it that way, too."

"Sleeping outside sounds wonderful!" Alozza grinned, "I sleep outside all the time but I've been doing it for so long I don't mind."

"Talking about supervision, aren't you worried about Goku?" Hakkai asked Sanzo.

The blond shook his head, "Iie. He and Alozza will be fine."

Oh! "Goku, Gojyo, you took gold from the vaults! You can pay for an extra room easy!" Alozza patted a very large bag on her hip, "I can pay for one, too, though!"

Mouna laughed and used a simple amount of magic to create two large bags similar to the green haired guardian, "If that's the case, here," she tossed one to Goku and the other to Gojyo, "I don't want to go to the lamp, so if Sakina and I could get a room...?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:08 am

"Looks like we solved the mystery of sleeping arrangements. Does that still mean you want Goku and Alozza to stay together or would you now prefer it for it to be all the girls having their own room?" Sakina asked, looking at Sanzo innocently enough. She wondered if Sanzo had more questions that he wanted to ask Raja but not in the face of company.

"We can get you that." Gojyou said, picking up the bags of money and standing up. "Come on Monkey.

"Wait kappa! How long can you guys stay out of the lamp for?" Goku asked his own question. "Will it sap your powers if you stay out too long?"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:25 am

"We can stay out almost indefinitely," Mouna explained, "I don't know about the others but I've been summoned a lot. It's only if we've used too much power that we have to go back to replenish our energy. Staying out to sleep won't make a difference."

Hakkai looked at Sakina, Raja and Mouna, "I think we'll go with the suggestion of you girls going in your laps while we travel, to save room. Alozza, you don't weigh very much do you?"

Mouna watched her shake her head, "Alo weighs about as much as a stick you'd find in the forest, I swear. The rest of us can fly," she demonstrated by hovering off the ground a little, "Flying does drain us, though."

"Perhaps...we can keep one of you out at a time, or even bring you out when we take breaks," Hakkai amended, "I have a curious question of my own...can you talk through your lamps? Like, can you hear and respond to conversations?"

"Eh, no, not really. When we're in the lamps we enter an almost coma-like state and all it is is just deep sleeping. We can't hear or respond to anything besides rubbing to summon us," Mouna shook her head.

"Ah, so we can't call your names to bring you out," the brunette nodded to himself, "Alright, that makes sense."

Sanzo waited for their conversation to be done besides responding to Sakina, "Goku and Alozza can do what they want. You and Mouna can sleep in your own room or rooms."

"What if..." Mouna's smirk creeped up on her face, "Sakina and Hakkai share the same room and I can share one with Gojyo?"

"No! Then we'll all know what you are gunna do!" Alozza protested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next