Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:30 am

Sakina's cheeks turned bright red at Mouna. "Don't just throw me to the wolves like that, Mouna." She frowned at her friend. "Honestly have some decency!"

"She doesn't know what that means, she's indecent all the time. She's the Goddess of Sex, you know." Raja finally spoke up. So Sanzo wanted her to stay in with her. She was fine with that. She wondered what it was that he wanted to know, or if he would rather someone quiet. Goku and Alozza could get noisy, she understood that. Though, she admittedly wasn't the most quiet person. That would be Sakina.

Sakina looked over at Hakkai. "The lamps sound like the easiest way to travel. While we may not like it, we'll deal." She promised Hakkai. "Though I'm thankful you thought of us like that."

"Shame they won't let us have some alone time," Gojyou laughed. "We might get lucky next hotel." He waved as he went down stairs to pay for the room. Goku reluctantly following.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:38 am

"Of course, Sakina," Hakkai smiled, "Let's follow the other to so we know where you're staying tonight." He motioned to the other three girls.

Alozza jumped up and hugged Raja before darting for the door, "Oyasumi!" She called as she disappeared down the hallway.

"Oyasumi, Sanzo," Hakkai waved as well and he, Mouna and Sakina all left the room, closing the door behind him.

()
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:39 am

"Oyasumi," Sanzo muttered to nothing, glanced at Raja and then moved from the window to go into the opposing bedroom where the bathroom also was, "If you want to take a shower, I don't mind. My robe is already in there from the one I took," he shrugged and worked on opening the window. "You're claustrophobic?" he asked like it was nothing, "Gojyo is afraid of heights and water." Why'd he tell her that? That wasn't any of her business.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:48 am

"Thank you," Raja said for the shower. She leaned back against the window and sighed in relief when the fresh breeze came through. "It's a pathetic, but...hopefully understandable." She pushed herself from the window a bit reclutantly since she liked the breeze that came through. "I'll take a quick shower." She said as she walked away and went into the restroom so that she could take one.

She was pretty quick at it, only washing her hair and letting the water cleanse off her skin. She was pretty sure that once Sakina got one, she'll probably stay in there for a night and a day in a half if she was allowed too. Once she was cleaned and she deemed herself ready, she got out and quickly toweled herself off. She looked at the robe that Sanzo had told her that he left in there and picked it up. It felt so soft and good against her skin. She wrapped herself around in it, giggling a little at how ridiculous she probably looked with it on. She pressed her nose against the fabric, inhaling the scent of smoke and peach blossoms and gunpowder. Despite that it was a weird combination, she thought it suited him quite nicely. She walked out of the room, bringing her clothes with her and set on the other bed that Goku was probably going to use until he was kicked out to Alozza's.

He was really pretty for someone with such a frown on his face. His eyes seemed to see a lot, have seen a lot, and his soul looked heavy from whatever burden he felt like he was carrying. His hair was a gorgeous color of blond. "Just like the sun..." She murmured to herself, echoing Goku's words from a very long time ago. "Enjoying the breeze?" She asked, noticing that the window was still open. "It's a calm evening. I think your travels won't be hindered by much tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:29 am

"I said I like the window open, too. I'm not claustrophobic, but it is nice," Sanzo shrugged. He had heard her, and didn't know what to make of it. They all remembered their names, and pieces of their past, but they remembered each other vividly just as he remembered the other men just as clearly. Turning to face her, he was a bit stunned by the sight. Her hair was down and it flowed around her like a pink cape, shining in the moonlight pale like sakura petals and just like when he remembered his past with Konzen, Tenpou and Kenren, he saw a flurry of those very petals her form turning to look at him. Her vivid green eyes bore into him, and she looked so regal in a crimson red kimono that had a yellow obi. Before he knew it he was reaching out, touching her hair much like how Goku touched his, "Your hair, like the petals of a cherry tree, only darker." He felt like there was an echo to his words.

Snapping out of it, he stepped back and let go of her hair, going to sit on his bed, "Unless you have to, you don't have to go back into the lamp. You can be free tomorrow when we ride. Catch up with Alozza. If she is anything like Goku...she missed her mother."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:39 am

She subconsciously leaned into his hand, and when he let her go watched him as he went to the bed across from hers. The words that he said flowed through her mind and she was reminded of Konzen's voice. Of how he did the same motion with her hair. Goku would jump around saying that he told Konzen. He told him. Alozza would just be squealing and when they left the castle, would endlessly sprout off that Konzen was probably in love with her.

She smiled at him, though she didn't say anything. He was to the point, expressing what he felt and didn't mind at all. So it seemed they both had learned that being tactful didn't get anywhere. "That sounds fine." She agreed as she leaned back against the bed, feeling the mattress against her back.

"Thank you." She said as she stared up at the ceiling. She missed Alozza too. If possible, maybe she'll be able to make up some lost time with her and possibly Goku. "Just fair warning. I think out of all the lamps, mine is most valuable and Muano's somehow attracts bandits, so...be on guard. Though I don't think you need to worry too much."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:53 am

"Hai, hai," Sanzo waved his hand as he also laid down, "Oyasumi, Raja." Her name left him tongue easily, and he closed his eyes listening to her reply.

~*~

"Chotto, chotto," Hey, hey... Hakkai grinned as he looked in the rear-view mirror, "Don't look so depressed, Gojyo! You'll see her in a few hours when we stop to take a break."

Alozza giggled as she leaned against her mother as they sat opposing Goku and Gojyo longways in the jeep Hakuryuu had turned into, her feet tangling with Goku's, "Gojyo looks funny with a droopy face!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:51 am

"He really does," Goku snickered and then let out a cry when Gojyou landed a nice hit on to him. "What the hell you perverted Kappa?!"

"Annoying monkey," Gojyou snapped back. "I do not have a droopy face!"

"Yeah you do." Goku argued back along with Alozza. "You just don't want to admit it. It looks kind of pathetic."

"Come on guys, stop." Raja sighed. "If the Jeep flips because of you guys, I'm not saving you." She had her head leaning backwards so that she could feel more of the wind against her. It was a nice day for a good drive and it was refreshing. Just to make it easier on the dragon, Raja was using some of her wind powers to minimize her weight, that way he wasn't carrying too much.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:30 pm

"How long until the next hotel, Hakkai?" Alozza asked curiously.

"Oh, a few days. We'll be sleeping out until then. Our usual schedule is breakfast - drive until lunch which is where we do the rest of our business. It's a good thing we found you guys when we were in the forest and not the desert. Much more privacy." He mused mainly to himself, "Anyway, from lunch we drive until we can't go any further and ten we settle down to camp."

"Hakkai," Sanzo looked at the man in green, "What do you think about setting up a tent in the back for the girls? Hakuryuu sleeps in his Jeep form from time to time."

"Ooh, that's a good idea, Sanzo," Hakkai smiled.

"You know, the can easily summon up a few tents if you're going to do that," Alozza pointed out.

"Hmm...that's true, too," Hakkai agreed, "That wouldn't take a lot of power, would it? Or would it require a wish?"

Alozza elbowed Raja, "It /shouldn't/ require a wish, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Raja's eyes playfully narrowed at Alozza. "No it shouldn't require a wish." She said slowly, hesitantly. Before anyone could ask why she was being unsure, she suddenly grabbed Alozza and started attacking her sides. "It'll require the screams of the tormented instead! Muwahahaha~"

Goku laughed as he watched Alozza get tickled, her face turning an interesting shade of red that matched with green. "It looks like Christmas came early! Your cheeks are bright red."

"Careful monkey, Windy might take that as a challenge and take you on next." Gojyou said, highly amused at what was going on.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:02 pm

"Windy?" Hakkai glanced through the mirror back at Gojyo, "Going to come up with nicknames for all of them, Gojyo?" his smile hadn't faded at all during all of this.

Sanzo found himself cracking the barest smile but he turned his head away from Hakkai and Gojyo, instead using the side window to glance at Raja attacking Alo, the green haired woman flailing around, "I would've thought you'd call her 'Pinky', Gojyo."

"Raja!" Alozza gasped between squeals, "Lemme goooo! I-I can't breathe!" she yipped and giggled as her knees and feet were at Raja's mercy as she tried to crawl away.

"Now who's in danger of tipping the jeep?" Hakkai teased.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:09 pm

"Nah that's just the starting nickname." Gojyou replied. "I was about to call her sweetheart, but I don't think you would appreciate it that much, eh Sanzo?"

"The three of them more than likely." Raja said, trying to be innocent as she let Alozza go so that she could breathe. She caught a glance in the mirror that Sanzo's face had softened during the interaction, so she was pretty certain that she wasn't in trouble with anyone for attacking Alozza. "They're heavier than I am."

Goku shook his head from side to side. "You'd tip us first. You're the Goddess of Wind. If Gojyou and I tip over the jeep then we can just blame you."

She pretended to look hurt, grabbing her chest dramatically. "You wound me! Blaming me for your mistakes? Am I not loved at all?!"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:27 pm

"You're still new to the group. Before long they'll defending you left and right, just be patient," Hakkai assured with a laugh. He was aware she was joking, but it was fun to play along.

Alozza giggled, still out of breath but she managed to say, "You're not loved right now then, it seems. Aha!" she jumped and started tickling Raja next, causing her to scream and flail.

"Oi, oi!" Sanzo gripped the side of the jeep as his seat was knocked into from behind, "Don't involve me in your roughhousing!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:35 pm

"Better to involve you than the driver," Raja pointed out as she tried to pull away from Alozza, squirming and giggling all the while. "He's the one that has the steering wheel after all." She let out a high pitched scream when Alozza managed to find one of her weak spots near her ribs. "Damn it Clover, I will get you back when we're on safe land!"

"Do you want help, Alozza?" Goku asked with a mischievous glint. "With the two of us working together we could be unstoppable."

"No!" Raja gasped horrifed before letting out a squeal. "I'm dying back here!"

"I'm highly entertained." Gojyou responded.

"Damn it Gojyou you're supposed to help the damsel."

"Whose the damsel when you started it?" He teased as he took out a fresh cigarette. "'Kai." He looked over at the driver. "Defend, offense or are you neutral in this?"

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:53 pm

"Gomen, Raja, but you did start tickling Alo first," Hakkai grinned, taking a quick glance back before returning his eyes to the road, "I'm quite amused by what's going on, though. I think Sanzo was enjoying himself before you started bumping into him."

"I like that nickname! Alo!" Alozza beamed, then looked at Goku, "It'll be just like old times! Yes, help me tickle Ka-san!"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:02 am

"All of you are traitors to the cause!" Raja shrieked as she tried to cower from both Goku and Alozza.

"What cause could she possibly be talking about, Kai?" Gojyou asked airly as he inhaled the smoke from the cigarette and watched as Raja did her best to defend herself from both her daughter and Goku. He found it kind of amusing at how much Alozza was alike with Goku and that Raja seemed to be the "fun-loving" mother. Did that make the rotten priest a "disciplined father?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:12 am

"What cause indeed?" Hakkai hummed and shook his head, watching Sanzo take out his own pack of cigarettes. They continued to drive in relative silence, only Raja's cries and Goku's and Alozza's laughter filling the forest around them.

()

"Come out, Sakina!" Hakkai hummed as he rubbed the lamp he had put on his hip, he and Sanzo following Gojyo's example to loop it through their belts. He smiled as he watched the black haired woman flow from the lamp and stretch, "You and Mouna should switch smoke colors," he commented absently, smiling like always.

Mouna jumped as Gojyo slung his arm around her shoulders. She still trying to wake up and come to her senses after being summoned and he'd startled her. She grinned up at him, "Hello! How has the ride been so far? Alozza not causing too much trouble, is she?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am

"Besides a tickle fight that Sanzo almost got roped into, it wasn't as much trouble as it could have been." Gojyou responded with a grin on his face. "I've missed your company."

"Hm?" Sakina looked over at Hakkai with some interest. "You think blue suits me better?" She grinned. "Is it because I'm water based or is it because of a different reason?" She teased.

"So how do want to do the tents?" Raja asked Sanzo as she prepared to do her own magic so that the girls who have just woken up didn't need to worry about it. "Single or a double or do you guys have your own tents and we just got to worry about ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:40 am

"Is that so? I missed all the fun, then," she reached up and toyed with one of the twin strands of hair sticking up from his head, twining it around her index finger, giggling at the face he made, "What are these, your antennae?" she grinned.

"Blue is a calm color, and you're a calm person. At least, you have been so far," Hakkai shrugged, "So, would you like to help me make dinner? I've got to set up the campfire, but once I'm done with that I'll need to cut up the meat and vegetables..." he ticked off on his fingers, "We got lots of food and supplies for helping drive away the bandits last night."

"We all have sleeping bags, but double tents would work just fine," Sanzo blew the smoke had drawn from his cigarette, "Arigato, Raja. It must be odd doing things out of request rather than wishes." He glanced over at Goku who was hanging upside down from a tree branch and Alozza was swinging from their clasped hands, "They're both over five thousand years old, yet they only look and act eighteen," he put words to what he'd thought about more than once before, if only to hear her response.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:51 am

"It's a bit odd, but...I'm getting used to the request thing." Raja turned around to face them as she watched Alozza and Goku swing from the trees. "It's hard to see them as five thousand." She agreed. "You'd think that they'd be wiser than the Buddha himself, but...at the same time it's their foolishness that makes them wise and it's our wisdom that makes us fools. Perhaps that's why they act and are younger than they are." She swallowed a little as she smiled fondly. "At least they manage to brighten other people's spirits when everyone else is down." She looked at Sanzo. "That's the joy of children I believe and they teach you more than you learned before."

Goku was swinging his body to give Alozza more height in her swing, laughing a little at how much fun this was. He didn't bother talking, the silence and her company was nice enough to have.

"Sure. Do you want me to handle the vegtables while you handle the meat? I'll need a knife, do you have one or is it alright if I summon one?" Sakina smiled warmly. "It's been a while since I cooked so you might have to guide me about what goes where when I'm done chopping and the amounts."

"I'm not a bug," Gojyou rolled his eyes. "If it's not kappa it's crockroach I swear. No, my hair just naturally does that. It's annoying as fuck."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:35 am

He was quiet for a moment before he nodded, "I agree. We've all been through a lot together. Goku's change my life in a lot of ways. Now that you're back, you and Alozza will be a lot happier as well. She's done very well for not having her Ka-san," he praised.

"Want to see something, Goku?" Alozza looked up, gold meeting gold, though his were a bit darker while hers had a sort of amber tone, "I can show you a little of my powers!"

"It's all going into soup so as long as it's all the same general size, I don't really mind," Hakkai assured with a shake of his head. Summon whatever you need. A table, a knife, whatever. I have pots and pans already, let me go get those," he walked over to where Hakuryuu had stayed a Jeep, hauled out one of the bags, patted the shapeshifter, and brought it back over.

Mouna laughed and let his hair go, "Well cockroaches are hard to kill and if you've survived this long, to and from India as I've heard, you're most definitely resilient. You should turn it from something to get upset about into a compliment," she winked at him and finally looked around. There were rocks set up a dirt patch and logs and sticks had been thrown in the middle, but it wasn't lit. Reaching into a pouch she had on her hip, she took out a lighter and flicked it open. Hovering her other thumb over it she let it catch on fire, then put the lighter back. Playing with it a little she finally settled it back on her thumb and then flicked it at the logs. They went up in flames and stayed that way, "Walla, fire for the night."

Hakkai had jumped at the sudden flare of fire, and then he chuckled a little, "Ah, arigato, Mouna. Now I can start boiling water for the soup."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:04 pm

"She has, hasn't she?" Raja was smiling proudly as she could before she turned away and snapped her fingers, summoning four double tents. "However you want to split up is fine by me." She assured Sanzo. "How were you able to find Goku?"

"The lighter..." Gojyou said as he looked at Mouna, but wasn't exactly looking at her. He was lost in a small memory. "Kenren gave that to you...didn't he?"

"Do you need me to let you go so you can show me?" Goku asked, feeling a little sad if he had to let her go, but at the same time highly excited to see what her power was like.

Sakina snapped her fingers to summon a small table and knife and started working on the vegetables that Hakkai had given her to work with. "She likes to show off with her fire magic. Don't encourage her, she'll only get a bloated head." She teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:43 pm

"I dreamed I was being called for for a long time, and went searching for it. He was locked in a mountain covered with sutras and seals to keep him inside. I held my hand out to him and they dissolved, and his chains broke," Sanzo explained to her, "We've been together since then. What of you and Alozza? Do you remember how you found her?"

Mouna froze and she looked at the lighter in her hand. It was a simple metallic blue one, no designs, nothing fancy. Thinking about it hard, she shook her head, "No...I got it because Kenren smoked, and...I remember the time before, I had to snap my fingers to create a flame because his quit working. This little thing has always been reliable. I use it to kick-start my abilities sometimes. I can create fire on a whim, this just makes it easier." She closed her hand around it, then looked up at him, smiling.

"Yes, but it won't be for long," Alozza giggled and swung her legs out on a forward swing as she whistled. Nothing seemed to happen at first but as she continued forward she let go of Goku's wrists at just the write moment, causing him to also release her, and she reached out towards the end of the branch. When she caught it, it /moved/, bending down and then flicking itself upwards, sending her into a flip and she landed on another branch above him. It stayed at first, then as she crawled so half her body was over it, it curved and moved down, bringing her closer to him and she reached her hands out, "Hayaku! Hayaku!" Fast! Fast!

"Sounds like someone else I know," Hakkai agreed and looked over, only to shake his head, "They're not listening." He put together the utilities to hang the pot over the fire, and then walked back over to sick the steaks in the ground, "Sakina, could you fill the pot? I would think your water would be much tastier than if I used water from our canteens." He smiled over at her, but it was slightly different than the one he permanently held.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:47 am

Sakina blinked at Hakkai before smiling. "Sure. I can do that." She stopped her cutting and placed the knife gingerly on the table, making sure that the blade was pointing inwards instead of outwards on the table before she walked over to the pot. "Tell me when to stop filling." She told him as she summoned her water and gently held out both of her palms out, creating a steady stream of crystal water. "You're lucky that this area doesn't have a polluted source. Otherwise, this would be harder to do."

"Finding Alozza wasn't too hard." Raja smiled as she looked over at him. "I met her in the forest down at the foot of where a mountain was. I believe it was the same mountain that Goku was born from. She was born from a scared tree that had a large split in the middle of it, yet still was able to live and flourish. She was...really lonely and upset. I could hear her crying on the wind, seeking company. She told me that her best friend was taken away, and whether or not she was going to be taken away too. I told her that if she wanted to stay in the forest, she was more than welcome to. I never believed the things they said about heretics. Their strength are remarkable. But....to treat them so cruelly, I didn't agree with that. Anyone can bring destruction of the earth. I would think it would be the heretics job to make sure that wouldn't happen. But....agreed their power is devastating."

It was so cool! Seeing her bend the tree's branches like that. He didn't waste his breath asking questions. He wanted to see what else was going to happen. He grabbed her hand and she helped him onto the branch, settling himself in. It was so amazing to see how the tree effortlessly changed the shape of their branches, never losing the thickness and not at all cracking underneath him.

"That's right," Gojyou said, nodding his head as the memory was slowly coming back to him. It was still a little foggy, but he was pretty sure that if he didn't force it and let the fog lift on it's own, he'll remember everything about it. ((Mainly because I forgot the idea you had for that @_@ and you were offline so I couldn't ask. Just let me know what the idea was in email and I can edit this part.))
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:31 am

(I don't remember either? XD tbh I think I just said 'just a small memory' and was gunna leave it up to you)

When the pot was little less than half filled he held his hand up, since there needed to be room for the ingredients. He marveled at how clear the water was, "Sugoi, it really does look like the purest water." He stood up and grinned at her, "Arigato. Polluted lands harm you?" he asked curiously as they went back to the table and he started cutting the meat.

"Tch, they just need to be cared for and looked after," Sanzo snorted, "Goku isn't a threat to anyone unless I'm injured. He's hardly lost control unless it's because of me. Then, obviously, I'm the one to help him go back to normal." He tilted his head at Raja as Alozza and Goku disappeared into the trees, "I'm surprised Alozza hasn't lost herself in all this time. Has she ever?"

"Brace yourself!" Alozza laughed as she gripped Goku's hand tightly and then pointed towards the sky, "Away!" She cried out a laugh as she and Goku were launched from the branch and out passed the tree-tops, "Woo-hoo!"

Mouna turned in his arms finally once she put the lighter away and ran one hand over his chest while the other found his hip. The heat of his body through his clothes made her hum and she rested her head above her hand, "You're so warm. I like that. You must be a great snuggle-buddy on cold nights."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next