Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:48 pm

"I guess..." Alozza gripped his shoulder and hand tightly since they were dancing to and fro with each other. "I just..." She glanced back over her mom who had thrown her head back in laughter, Sanzo was smirking. "Don't want them to be hurt again is all."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Goku smiled and brought her face up to his, his hand on her cheek his golden eyes searching hers. She had been tortured by this for a very long time. "What matters is now and what we make of it," he repeated, "Stop looking at them. Stop worrying about them. I've learned that they will take care of themselves, and if they are hurt, they will jump right back up. Look at me, Alozza. Focus on me and stop looking back."
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Alozza looked at him and smiled warmly, "You're too handsome not to look back on." She teased as he gave her a spin, causing her to yip and laugh in surprise. He was, from all her memories of him, she didn't think she'd see him grow to be such a handsome figure. He was filled out, still playful despite everything that happened to him. She was happy that he wasn't so barred down with regrets, though maybe a memory wipe would do that.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Goku blushed darkly and he brought her close, nuzzling her cheek and planting a cute kiss there. It was obvious she was avoiding this, but that was okay. Time would help. It helped them, after all. For now, he just focused on the dance.

~

The dance ended, and they dispersed to continue doing their own respective thing. The rest of the day turned out fantastic, and they settled back down later that night in the lobby.

"Sakina, Raja, your dresses are /gorgeous/!" Mouna clapped her hands together excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!   Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saiyuki - This Can't Be Happening!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6