Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:45 pm

J.J quickly unhooked her locket from her neck and opened it, turning it so that Pietro could see what she was looking at. There were two pictures inside. One of them was of a family, a little girl who looked very much like J.J and an older boy who had brown hair, blue-grey eyes. The two people behind them looked very much like the kids. The father looked strikingly like the daughter, only his eyes were the same as the son's. The mother was the same way. The little girl was sitting on her mom's lap, her hair tied in a small ponytail and she was wearing rain boots, jeans, and a cute pink shirt that had a blue rose on it. The boy next to her wore a cowboy hat, shading his expression and cowboy boots. He was standing up next to his mom and sister, looking straight at the camera with a smile. The father had a strong grip on the boy's shoulder, kneeling behind him on the grass.

The picture next to that was of Bucky. It was a rare photograph and it was something she cherished with all her might. He was wearing civilian clothes and was looking at the camera with an expression that looked torn between exasperation and amusement. The background suggested that they were in the mountains at that point of time, during a spring since there was snow still on the ground, but...more green.

J.J focused on the family picture. "That boy right there..." she tapped the picture. "I think he's my brother, and these people are my parents. I'm pretty sure, definitely sure that's the case." She nodded her head. "Every time I have a dream about him, something happens. It's always good." She assured. "I had it before I escaped the cage...and again before I met Bucky." She paused. "Bucky doesn't really believe in dream interpretations, or lucky dreams, but this dream was....it was different. Because after I had the dream about him...I dreamed of...when I was a plaything."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 pm

"The reason for the scars," Pietro nodded, following along the best he could with a sluggish mind. He looked at the pendant closely, "This is really pretty...I think ya should show Steve that one of Bucky, he'd enjoy it." He nodded with a smile, "The boy...he looks a lot like Slate. What he's wearing and his eyes remind me of him. Slate's a Southerner from Texas."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Slate. She thought about the name, even trying it with just her lips. However, she couldn't get that name to connect to anything. Was he called something else then? She looked at the picture, her eyebrows furrowed. "Steve'd probably ask for a copy." She agreed as she closed the locket and put it back around her neck. "I...don't know where I'm from. I have an accent, but...that's all I got for location." She looked at Pietro and gently reached out and touched his hand that was resting between them.

He was exhausted and he barely had any energy, but she could feel his affection and the happiness. He really was pleased that she came to him, even if it meant lacking sleeping hours.

"If you want to go back to sleep, I can leave you." She offered gently. "I can go run down to breakfast and annoy someone else. Kerica's a good candidate, or Steve. I know they're early birds. At least, I know Steve is. You did a lot for me, listening like this. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:42 pm

"No," Pietro shook his head. He looked up as Wanda left the bedroom and said goodbye to her as she left the little apartment. He reached out and brought her close, snuggling her, "Just a little bit longer....forty-five minutes, den we can walk to breakfast together. Even if ya can't sleep, I'm going ta use ya like a teddy bear and there's nothin' ya can do 'bout it," he chuckled deeply. Of course, if she was uncomfortable he'd let her go, and she knew that. He was just being silly.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:01 am

J.J's cheeks tinted as she could feel his laugh vibrate through his chest. It was almost intimate in her mind. He was holding to her in a way that was tight, but it was comfortable. She could feel that he wanted her to be safe in his hold, not suffocated. She could tell that if she said that she didn't want to be a stuffed animal, he'd let her go, no hard feelings.

She smiled and snuggled into him anyway, feeling a little warmer in his grip than the blanket. But she still kept it wrapped around her. "Looks like you'll have to carry me to bed." She told him. "Cuz I'm not letting you sleep on the couch."

If she could make him laugh like that...then that was all she'd ever wish for and she didn't struggle when he did pick her up bridal style, carrying the blanket along with.

She fell asleep within seconds after hitting the bed and having him next to her.
~+~
What was surprising was how quickly Fury could get the word out that there was a meeting that needed to be addressed at nine in the morning. Steve and Kerica were already at the boardroom along with Natasha and Clint. Tony wasn't going to make it in person since he was at the Tower, trying to clean it all up. However, he was present via Skype.

Technology just made leap and bounds throughout the years. Steve couldn't believe that the advances were still coming. It was insane.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:10 am

"Alright ladies, pay attention," Fury stood up once J.J. sat down, the last person they needed around before they started the meeting. He hooked his hands behind his back and started walking around the table, "For months since we lost Agent Coulson, I've been looking for someone to take his place. Someone with the will to stand up to all of you boneheads when you're starting to think you can do it better on your own, which just ends up with the lot of us fucked over in the long run." He grunted and looked at Tony on skype who just pressed his lips together in that way he did and went back to cleaning something covered in grease.

"Also, the new Handler has to have the ability to know when butting heads is a good thing, and when listening and following orders is a must, and can relay information without any miscommunication. Of course, considering the range of skills of all of you so far, I wasn't too worried about that, just as long as they could successfully watch your guys' back." Fury held his finger up and looked at them, "Now, just because I said this new Handler has all of those traits, doesn't mean they're going to be a stick in the mud. They're supposed to be your friend as well, so /be friendly/ and /make an attempt/ to get to know this guy. He'll surprise you with how easy he is to talk to once you scratch the hot-headed surface."

With that, Fury walked over to the door and pulled it open, revealing a man with shaggy brown hair and a nice tan which made his slate-grey eyes pop, "Everyone, say hello to Slate Tucker."

Pietro's eyes widened when he saw the man, and he looked at J.J. who had reached up to grip the locket that was laying over her shirt today instead of under. He'd mentioned him to her just a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:23 am

Natasha hummed softly as she watched the man walk into the room. His gait was confident and he looked around at them. His eyes wandered to each and every one of them, not once lingering on a person. He did give her a once over, and she shifted, tilting her head a little and lowering her eyelids. It was a challenge he didn't take up as he already was looking at everyone else...

...and stopping on J.J.

"At least his first name isn't agent like the rest of you." Tony quipped. "So, how long do you think he'd last with all of us before we drive him up the wall?"

"Welcome to the team, Agent Tucker." Steve smiled as he stood up to shake Slate's hand. "It'll be nice to have someone here that can keep everyone in check."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

"Thank ya for the welcome, Cap'n," Slate shook Steve's hand with a firm grip, then he looked at Tony, "I'll last long enough teh drive /you/ up the wall, I'm sure, because I won' be intimidated by yer ego," he quipped with a grin and sat down in a free chair, still looking at J.J. out the corner of his eye.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Natasha had to bite back a smile as she watched Tony who was on skype look a little pleased that there was someone that wasn't a hardass. "So you're our new handler." She said slowly, leaning forward a little. "I suppose the next question is, how /are/ you going to handle us?"

Steve nodded his head in agreement. "Have you been a handler for anyone else or is this your first group?"

J.J relaxed a little, trying to breathe as she fiddled with the locket. He was...familiar to her. Not much because of the picture in the locket, but the energy that he gave off. The easy smile, the warm yet confident persona that he managed to give off, the way he shook Cap's hand as an equal. She couldn't help but to think of that dream. Of a boy who crouched down to check on a sister who was crying over a scraped knee and her brother's bloody nose.

Of a cage that was blood-filled.

She bowed her head and leaned her body against Bucky's arm, resting her head against his bicep. She was overthinking, she was just wishing too hopefully. Coincidences and fate weren't that kind.

Wanda's eyes were firmly on Slate as his mind was the loudest out of all of them there. She looks like my sister. It couldn't be...could it? No. He was concerned and she was surprised that his expression didn't betray his thoughts at all. He kept his hands folded. He registered that there was a question, but...the thoughts that were starting to sideline were still louder than how he was going to put together a sentence. It couldn't be my sister. She's dead. She's supposed to be dead. It couldn't be her. It made her eyes widen and she reached down to squeeze Pietro's hand tightly. She couldn't imagine....no....

Oh god.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 pm

"I neva been a Handler," Slate shook his head, "This is prolly goin' ta be my first and only test. I'm not sure how ta /handle/ any of ya'll, yet," he gave Black Widow a raised eyebrow, "For right now it's introductions and getting ta know each otha. It won' take meh long ta get a good feel on any of ya, I'm sure."

Pietro was a bit surprised at the mixed reactions going on. J.J. actually looked...relaxed, and Bucky had taken her cue and tense shoulders dropped. Yet his sister had his hand in a death grip and looked a little panicked, going pale and he furrowed his brows, wanting to ask but was unable. Instead he tilted his head at Slate, "May I ask questions?"

"Um...yeah, sure. I don' see why not," Slate shrugged.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"I...used to...but I haven' seen them since I was lil'," Slate dodged the question the best he could.

"What made you join S.H.I.E.L.D?" Clint piped up instead.

"I was actually a part of it when the Winter Soldier here came an' busted up the place, but I've always been in teh background," Slate shrugged, "I'm glad to finally get recognized."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:57 pm

"So you handling us is a promotion? I don't know if I should feel sorry for you or not yet." Tony hummed through skype.

Natasha knew that he was dodging questions. It was understandable. Teresa had told her that he believed his sister to be dead. She glanced over at J.J who looked comfortable against Bucky's arm. She was kind of thankful that J.J was like a social cue for the Winter Solider. Last thing she wanted was for him to get defensive over someone new.

It'd be a trip down memory lane.

"You're a terrible liar." J.J said from her position on Bucky's arm. She snuggled against him closer, her forehead digging into his arm. She was on his right instead of his left since it was just easier to get comfort that way and she wouldn't have to worry about hurting herself against the metal arm if she was going to do this. "You're dodging questions. Clint never said anything about your length of time. He wants to know your motivation. Your sister thing is a bad one too."

Wanda held her breath. She wondered what kind of answer Slate would give. She was so thankful that J.J was an empath. She probably could feel that he was a murderer, probably even had a clue that he was playing the table with a game. Between the two of them, they'd probably be able to tear Slate down piece by piece if no one believed them. If no one agreed that they had their concerns about their new handler, even after what Wanda read from him.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 am

Slate winced and looked at Fury who had a raised eyebrow and he took a deep breath, "I didn' mean for our first meeting to turn out like this, ya'll...Okay. First of all, Clint, I joined S.H.I.E.L.D because I felt it would be a place I'd belong. The morals, the way they do things...I wanted ta be a bodyguard or support of some sort."

"Why not just join the military?" Kerica asked.

"Who says I didn't?" Slate smirked a little, "I joined as soon as I was able...but I was discharged for repeated misconduct and insubordination."

"So the one who is going to be giving us orders and missions hates taking orders?" Bucky snorted.

"I don't like taking /stupid/ orders that'd get me killed. At least with SHIELD you guys understand shit can and will go wrong and we're encouraged to do our damn best and not get killed. The military has it set these days that death is glory and heroism. Thanks, but I enjoy breathing, and I can't do that to my mother. Which is where I dodged the question about siblings. My little sister was kidnapped while I was in boot camp."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:08 am

He's serious. Natasha thought as she listened to his accent drop. So he didn't believe that his sister was dead. Just...disappeared. Just like Teresa had said. The conversation she had with the good doctor rang through her ears. "The way he'd gushed about her, you'd think that kid was in love." He missed his little sister and now it made sense as to why he felt so determined. It wasn't just about responsibility...it was about finding his sister, no matter what it took. Military wasn't going to be enough. S.H.I.E.L.D had to be.

Wanda let out a surprised gasp as he admitted it. His mind didn't say any lies, everything spoken was true and she let her hand loosen on Pietro's grip. He wasn't a murderer...she felt awful for thinking the worst of him. His mind no longer went about J.J's appearance, but to how he missed her...and what he'd do to the people that took her away from his family. It was violent...but understandable.

"That's awful." Steve said softly. He understood that the military had been corrupted since the last time he was in the service. He was still thankful for the veterans that were in the war, but he also understood that the government didn't think about, nor give a damn about them. He also understood why he'd switch to S.H.I.E.L.D. It was probably the next best thing. "How old was she when she was taken? Are you trying to find her as well while you're in S.H.I.E.L.D?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 am

"My lil' sister was fourteen. I was eighteen. My family broke up two...three years after she was taken. I stayed with ma mum," Slate answered Steve quietly, sighed and straightened up, "I thought for a long time she was dead, but these days 'm not so sure. It seems like anythin's possible...wouldn' ya say so, Jaybird?" he looked at J.J.

Pietro found it was his turn to squeeze his sister's hand, stiffening in his chair at the same time Bucky did. The two looked between J.J. and Slate and wondered just what would happen.

Slate reached into his the chest pocket of his plaid shirt and pulled out a folded paper that looked several years old and very worn, and he slid it across the table towards her. "That's what I printed from teh program I used to see what meh sister would look like older."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 am

Jaybird was the same nickname that Pietro gave her. Natasha stared, looking between the two and keeping her mouth firmly shut as she watched J.J's complexion pale slightly.

Steve watched the silence. The way J.J picked up the photograph, the way that she looked at it with a frown on her face. He watched as she glanced up, studying Slate and how their new handler just stared back equally. He looked at Bucky who was waiting, his hackles raised just in case J.J called threat. It made him wonder how Slate was going to handle them. He probably could handle the Avengers. Bucky on the other hand was still recovering from being brain-washed. J.J...he didn't know her story.

But being kidnapped was sure of a hell way to start.

J.J slowly pushed herself up from Bucky's arm and took the picture from the table. It was of a woman, that looked very much like her. She had longer hair too, framing her face and bringing out the green eyes. She swallowed, thickly as she reached up and gripped onto her necklace tightly before letting go and using both hands to hold the picture.

She peeked over the photograph and saw that Slate was openly looking fearful, hopeful. In her eyes, he was just as open as a sign. Not neon like Pietro, whose emotions were loud on his face and tongue. But it wasn't like Bucky's either whose emotions were more like a book. His was just a sign that could be missed if someone wasn't looking for that location.

She was definitely looking for that location. Had been for years. She had so many things that she wanted to say. Apologies for disappearing, and for being the reason she now knows that the family broke up. To tell him that she wasn't the same, to tell him of the cage. She thought about telling him about Bucky, about how they met. Thought about telling him about her travels...and where she'd been all her life.

The silence was broken after a moment by J.J. Her voice, very soft. "What makes you think I'm the woman in the photograph?" She tapped the picture before she pushed it across the table, giving it back to Slate. She was scared to hope, but she needed more than an enhanced photograph. What was it about her that had Slate so damn sure that it was her? "Jaybird is Pietro's nickname for me. It's not a secret. Everyone knows it. I get teased about it by the other Agents. They think it'd be a funny superhero name if I'm apart of the Avengers." She leaned back, careful not to touch Bucky. Last thing she wanted was for him to misinterpret her emotions and believe she was in danger by him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 am

Slate took back the paper and didn't answer right away. Instead he flipped it over and took a pen from that same pocket, etching a quick phrase before he flipped it over and  slipping it back to her, "What's on that paper is what's etched inside the locket behind the family photo of the four of us."

"Laugh in the face of pain."

Pietro was really confused as he watched his sister's face contort into shock all over again. Vision was simply confused about the events going on, and the red-skinned man finally reached over from his position and placed a hand on Wanda's leg, but none of them said anything to each other, just watched.

Clint shifted in his chair and leaned back, folding his hands behind his head. Meetings were never boring. Having them all in the same place often meant shenanigans, but they were obviously too focused on the newcomer to really do much, and now that newcomer was interacting in an odd way with the newbie they'd had less than a week. Who'd snap? Or would no one crack and there'd be a happy ending for once?

Bucky simply sat stalk still and he watched J.J. carefully, waiting for any sort of cue. His muscles were tense, ready to spring at any given moment, and he narrowed his eyes at Slate. Who was this guy? He would have to be cautious, because this was a make or break situation. He didn't want to lose J.J. but if she'd found someone who could give her answers, like he did with Steve, then he'd have to let her go and let her stay.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 am

His mind went blank. Wanda couldn't believe that he shut her out and down so fast and quick. She tried again, to see what it was that he'd say, but his mind was unreadable. It made her wonder now...it made her wonder if he was skilled in doing that with his emotions. If he practiced that so he wouldn't scare J.J when she was younger, or worse.

J.J picked up the paper that he slid and her breath hitched. Her eyes watered and she had to swallow a thick lump down just in order to try and say something. No one had been expecting a reunion...she honestly couldn't. But now that dream made more sense. Her dream of her brother, which is what she called her lucky dream, combined with the nightmare.

It wasn't a surprise to her to feel Bucky tense up again, and she knew that he was just waiting for a cue. A sign that something was off. She gently reached and casually brushed her hand against his flesh and blood one. She hoped that the assurance that she gave and the spark of happiness would ease him back down. "You're right." She said, swallowing a lump in her throat. "That's exactly what my locket says."

"Plot twist." Tony commented dryly from the Skype, causing her to jump. She completely forgot that there were other people in the room. "So J.J now has an identity that's not the Soldier's Companion. She's the Agent's Sister too."

"Because that sounds threatening." J.J quipped back, though frowning a bit. "I'm not calling myself the Agent's Sister." She could feel Bucky's emotions come off in waves and instead of a casual brush this time, she held his hand in a loose grip. One that he could pull away from if he wanted to. You're safe with me.

"I think it'd be funny if we sent you out like that." Natasha hummed. "I could see the enemies looking at us like we're a little bit crazy. We wouldn't call you Agent though, but...Little Sister would be fun." She was kind of thankful that there wasn't a drama filled scene where J.J would knock him up side the head or deny that they were siblings, coming up with more things that Slate would have to know to prove it.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:36 am

"Meh handwriting hasn't changed much, has it?" Slate asked J.J. in an off-handed manner, and he smiled. Everyone in the room fully relaxed and he gave Natasha an amused look, "Not sure how many of ya'll 'r' familiar with video games, but teh Little Sisters in Bioshock 'r' terrifying. I enjoy the idea of calling J.J. that in teh field. Rolls off the tongue faster than Soldier's Companion, anyhow."

Pietro perked, "That's awesome. I've played Bioshock recently and that's a good idea. Nice one, Nat!"

Clint laughed, "Well, the sunshine and roses have returned to the room. I think we'll all get along fine now we have J.J. as a common denominator."

"I agree," Kerica smiled, "It'll be interesting to get to know you, Slate."

"Eh, any of ya can call me Tucker or Rockie, I don' mind which. 'Course I won't tell ya not ta call me Slate if ya wanna do that, too," Slate shrugged.

"Well then, this meeting is adjourned, now that I know you won't go tearing at his throat," Fury stood up and jerked at his collar to straighten it, "I'll be here all day if anyone needs me, but I'll be gone again tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:46 am

There was a chorus of goodbyes as Fury walked out of the room. Tony couldn't stay online for very long due to something crashing in the background and the fact that he was trying to rebuild home. "I should have the Tower done by the end of this month, maybe a little further into the next one. Then we won't be living in such cramped spaces. Ciao." And he disappeared before anyone could quip back.

J.J wasn't...sure of what to do now. She watched as Wanda stood up, Pietro's hand locked with hers and Vision's. Wanda smiled warmly at him, more relaxed than she had been when she first saw Slate. "Ve're not hard to find." She told Slate. "Should you need us."

Natasha looked towards Clint and leaned in a little. She knew that this was going to be a little hard. Coulson had been their Handler for much longer. While it was nice to have fresh blood, it wasn't the same in the least. "I can't help but to think of how this would look if Coulson was alive." She murmured to Clint as she reached up to play with the arrow necklace around her neck. She missed Phil. He was a good man, saw the best in everyone, compassionate, and a damn good agent that she was saddened to see leave the world too early. Clint knew him longer, much longer. She knew that this wasn't easy for either of them, but at the same time...Natasha liked the memory of Coulson. Of a man who saw the lighter side of life...and gave chances where there shouldn't be any. "I think him and Slate would've gotten along pretty well, until the orders thing. That sounds more like your alley. He's going to have a bit of trouble handling you out of all of us...besides Tony."

Steve stood up alongside Kerica and once more reached out to shake Slate's hand. "The meeting might've not as gone as you hoped, but with this group nothing does. I'm glad you found your sister." He turned to J.J who was still sitting, brushing her hand against Bucky's. "Hey, Buck." He knew that they should probably leave the siblings alone. "Why don't you come with us for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:01 pm

"I'll give him a chance, but we'll see," Clint shrugged and stood up with a stretched, "I'm scheduled to go home to see my family for a few days. Can you handle yourself for a while without me, Nat?" he patted her arm.

Bucky looked at J.J. one more time before he sighed and nodded, prying himself away from the little woman and got to Steve's side. The three of them left the room.

Slate shifted on his feet, looking at J.J. nervously, "Um...so I reckon you'd like ta talk ta me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 pm

J.J took a breath and let it out slowly. "Yeah....yeah I'd like that. Not in here though...outside." She stood up. "We...have to talk."
~+~
They walked down the hallway and Steve couldn't blame the dark look that covered Bucky's expression. It had to be a scary thing, losing a comrade. Losing someone that was there for you through thick and thin. While he was a little jealous of J.J, he also had to remind himself that he didn't have a right. They had something in common, though he didn't know what it was, and it saved Bucky. It was continuing to save Bucky.

However before he could open his mouth, the door to the main room opened and he looked to see that Teresa was walking through. Her hair wasn't in it's usual ponytail, she wore a loose tank top and yoga pants. Her flipflops were in her hands as she was walking across the tile barefoot. "You went to yoga without Kerica?" Steve teased her as they came down the stairs. "Never took you to be the one to ditch your friends."

She whipped around and a smile was on her face. "You took her away from me, Captain Steve." She said in a playful snap.  She glanced between the three of them. "What happened at the meeting?"

"Slate found his sister."

"You're kidding." Her eyebrows furrowed. "But that's not right. Slate told me himself that she died when she was fourteen."

"Kidnapped." He corrected. "And found after eleven years of searching."

"Jesus." Teresa shook her head. "That...wow."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Bucky was a bit surprised to see Teresa in a outfit like that, but he admired her figure anyhow. Even without the impractical heels, she had long legs. Her shirt showed off how shapely her torso was, and her hair...he really liked her hair loose and waving down along her shoulders, framing her face like it did.

"Probably assumed dead because it'd been so long," Kerica amended, "It's okay you went to yoga without me. I understand why. I'll just rope Steve here into sparing with me instead," she patted the Captain's chest.

"I was told your day was free today, Teresa," Bucky spoke up, "Did you have plans outside of your yoga?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

She forgotten how deep Bucky's voice was. It was smooth with an edge of roughness. There was a hint of an accent...but it didn't remind her of Russia, where the Winter Solider was from. No, it was a way different kind of accent, but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Not necessarily. Do you want to go grab some coffee with me?" She asked curiously, hoping that it wasn't /too/ straight forward. She cursed her luck hanging around Natasha sometimes.

"We'll talk to you later, Teresa." He turned to Bucky. "Have fun." He winked before he gestured Kerica to come with him. It was better they had a moment and he knew too well what Bucky was like on the prowl.

Just thank god it wasn't a blind double date this time, and that he already had a girl...

Was he allowed to say that? He'd have to ask just to make sure but that can be settled over a spar. If Kerica was serious about that.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Bucky grinned, "Sure, but do you want to actually /go/ somewhere, thought, that's not stuck here? I'd like to walk around Brooklyn...there's bound to be a coffee shop there. I can wait for you out front while you change."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Teresa blinked, a little surprised by the offer and she smiled brightly. "Give me ten minutes." She promised before she headed towards her room. The moment she got to her room she stared blankly at the floor for five seconds before clapping a hand to her mouth to stop herself from squealing. This was exciting and nerve-wracking all at once.

Bucky just asked her out on a coffee date. She could die happy right now and she was a thirty-five year old woman who was thinking and probably /acting/ like a twenty year old or high school student. She resisted the urge to text Natasha and demand to know what she should wear. She'd go casual. A skirt that wasn't too professional and a blouse...something that didn't scream "I'm-a-doctor".

Probably natural make up too. To hide the dark circles under her eyes and to look more awake. Nothing dramatic, it was day time.

But she also knew that if she didn't text Nat and she heard it from Kerica first, her head was going to be chopped.

She dropped her yoga back to the corner of her apartment and dug out her cellphone as she headed towards her dresser.

To: Nat

Looks like your work with the jelly doughnut paid off./i]

Five seconds later:

[i]To: Teresa

I know. You're telling me all about it when you get back Wink.

Go get 'em Tiger.

She tossed her phone onto the bed and went into a whirlwind trying to find a good date outfit that didn't require dressing up too much. She settled on jeans that were kind of skinny but were loose so that she could walk in them without feeling like the fabric was going to tear the moment that she sat down. She also put on a white blouse. She would normally go for a cover-shirt, or something, but she didn't want to do too much.

Instead of her normal high heels, she chose one that had a wedge shape and wasn't very tall so that if she had to move quickly she could. She also found her mace that Natasha gave to her for Christmas that year and put it in her bag. Once she transferred most of her things into her purse, and put on her minimum of make up (small dab of foundation, dark circle concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara with light/neutral lipstick) she was good to go and she had to find Bucky again.

That ten minutes had turned into twenty and she felt guilty. "Sorry." She said as she came back to where he was waiting for her. "I didn't mean to take that long. I got carried away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next