Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 pm

J.J was shocked that he had come so quickly and quirked a smile at his confused state. "It's okay." She assured softly, running her fingers against his cheek. "We have all night." She reminded him lightly. "You can bring me to my finish when you breathe." He had been so beautiful when he came. It was a nice feeling, being able to be the one to do that to him. "Really. I'm protected."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Shit. If she hadn't been he would have been screwed. He /had/ every intention of pulling out, covering her with his scent...but thank his lucky stars. He nodded and just snuggled with her, body draped over hers, one arm supporting him while the other roamed her body. Sliding up and down her side, gripping her breast and then back down to stroke her hip, he suckled at her neck sweetly, "I love you. You are just so...irresistible, and feel so good. Gripping me tight, such a velvet feeling...heh, so I guess I'll learn what sloppy seconds are in a moment, hmm?" he chuckled and teased her pulse with his tongue before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:55 pm

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms a tightly around his neck as he pulled away. She bumped their noses together and she sighed softly. "I love you." She said softly, honestly and heartfelt. "You're handsome, and wonderful. You're wonderful." She kissed him again, smiling. He made her feel...giddy. Giddy and light. He made her feel like the world was a thousand miles away and all that mattered was right here. No past, no future, just here and it was a good feeling, a beautiful feeling.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:00 pm

He was no longer so rock solid it was painful, but as he pivoted his hips back and forth he felt he was plenty hard enough to get them both riled up. She was so slippery that he slid in and out easily and he groaned into her ear. He wanted to make sure she came this time, so he whispered, "Tell me what you want...fast and hard...slow and deep...?" he would do whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:33 pm

"Hard and deep, but....not too slow but not...fast." Jayden had to breathe a little as he adjusted accordingly. She still held on to him but she was careful. She knew that since he came he was going to be sensitive. "If it's too much you don't have to keep going." She didn't want him to hurt himself trying to get her off. There was always another time. She wanted to at least give him that option.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 pm

"I'm perfectly alright, I promise," Pietro hummed as he kissed her cheek, rocking into her at a medium pace, driving deep enough he felt her cervix, "How's this, dragă?" he purred, biting at her neck in a loving way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17