Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:08 am

"I see that," Bucky arched a brow at her and he smiled, "It was worth it, though. That's a nice blouse. I think J.J. would call those jeans...cute?" he furrowed his brows before shrugging and he brought her to the car that'd been taken out. They had an agent that'd be driving them to Brooklyn, chaperoning them...mainly him. Fury had talked to him briefly while he waited, and asked if he'd be coming back. He'd replied with "J.J. is still here" and Fury had fucked off that.

Once on the road, Bucky got settled and looked at Teresa, "It's going to be a long drive. So what would you like to talk about? Did you know about Slate becoming the Avenger's new Handler?"
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 am

Teresa leaned back against the cushions of the seat. She knew that the agent that was sitting in front would be listening in. It didn't bother her. It was like she was a confidant. "I thought he might be." She admitted. "If he wanted to get more information about his sister, he can't keep doing desk work and field work with limited reach. The Avengers have more flexibility and less supervision. If he was looking for his sister, then that's a good way to do it." She sighed, remembering the new piece of information. "But he found her...so..." She paused and worried her lip. "Was his sister J.J?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:51 am

"Yes...he's the same boy from the picture in her locket. He apparently gave it to her...there was a saying inside they only know," Bucky explained, "He looked more...scared than relieved and happy. I think he believed he'd never find her, or that she really was dead. She was also uptight and nervous, but she believes Slate won't hurt her, and she feels safe with him...so I have to trust her judgement..." he trailed off, wondering if...she'd really stay for family. Pietro was slowly becoming another safe person as well.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:55 am

Teresa turned towards him, watching his expression. "How long have you known J.J?" She asked gently, "It seems like a long time if you see her as your companion, or even family if you want to take it that far."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:03 am

"Actually...since I ransacked S.H.I.E.L.D the first time," Bucky sighed, reached over and pressed the button to put the cover up between the front and back seat. he'd noticed it was there and that this car was similar to a limo without being long and obnoxious, "Sorry...I don't like being watched like that. Anyway...when I got back, they performed electro-therapy on me because I remembered things I wasn't supposed to. When it was over, I had forgotten things again, but Steve's name and my nickname were persistent. I lied when they asked me what I remembered, and when I was free to go...I just didn't go back. J.J. was actually able to disable the tracking devices and other equipment they implanted in me. Took some finagling, but she did it, the cleaver girl."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:15 am

So it was after he pulled Steve from the river, went missing and disappeared off the grid that he met J.J. Teresa was still a little shocked though. J.J knew how to get the tracking device and other things off of him. That was Hydra based equipment and there was nothing in the S.H.I.E.L.D databanks that said that she was apart of Hydra. She knew that J.J's official status had been a "civilian" but...

Hydra's databanks and S.H.I.E.L.D databanks were the same thing. Which meant that J.J either lived under Hydra's nose or just saw the things that were attached on Bucky and decided to have a go at getting rid of them. Either way, Teresa would have to see if Tony was willing to take on an apprentice because if she could hot-wire a car underneath six seconds, or in this case disable Hydra mechanics with just a bit of "finagling" then Tony would want to see how much damage she could do with his babies. But that wasn't the concern here.

"What was it that made you trust her?" Teresa asked slowly. If someone knew how to get rid of equipment like that, she would've been suspicious as all hell. "Was it time or did she do something special?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 am

"Time had a lot to do with it," Bucky hummed, shifting again and leaning more against the door, his legs stretching out over to her end and he made a soft noise in the back of his throat as he got comfortable, "Disabling the devices...just...talking to me, too, helped a lot. From the time I woke up from cryo-sleep to the time I pulled Steve from the water it's been order, orders, orders. It's...nice, to just talk about anything not work-related. Mundane things to philosophical things. She got my /brain/ working again. Asked my /opinions/ of things that I hadn't /thought/ of in a long time. We played board games we found in abandoned buildings, watched movies on her portable devices...I learned about the world through her eyes and it broadened my horizons."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:06 am

Teresa relaxed easily against the seat again, smiling. Time. "I can understand the appeal about that." She agreed. Work-talk was boring, and the gossip wasn't anything new unless it was Natasha. Kerica sometimes, but...that was mostly for teasing purposes. "Any board games that happen to be a favorite? Mine was Battleship. Be warned, Natasha likes playing Cards Against Humanity and if you play it among the S.H.I.E.L.D agents or even among any of the Avengers, things are going to get fucked up really quick."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 am

"I've heard about that game but I've never had the pleasure of playing it," Bucky grinned, "I bet Steve showed them not to think he's so innocent." He tapped his chin, "I hope you do realize...I say things like that but I don't really know what they mean. Yet they make sense to me and just pop into my head." He shrugged, "I enjoyed playing Life...the game Sorry, a card game named Uno...strangely I had fun with Pandemic, too. A couple other card games I enjoy is King's Corner and Go Fish. Poker and Blackjack are an obvious point, great poker face."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:24 am

"Don't worry about it," Teresa gently assured him. "It's a subconscious memory, and familiarity. You'll understand what it means the longer you hang out with Steve hopefully. Maybe therapy if you want it. You are right though, he's not all innocent as he seems and I can barely handle playing it after a while. I'm not as screwed up as I'd think I am. Uno's a classic. Sorry...Life's pretty good. Poker and Blackjack you'll have to fight against Natasha or Tony for that matter. They're the ones that really know how to play the poker-face games. I can't. My tell is way to obvious. According to them, I touch my chin." She rolled her eyes fondly. "But Pandemic sounds interesting. I don't think I've played it before."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:35 am

"i think your tell would be adorable to see," Bucky said smoothly, a very slight smile crossing his face, "A classic thinking face in and of itself. Natasha and I...I trained her, so I would hope her poker face is great. Tony...now he's an unfamiliarity. I would play with Steve just for the heck of it, though," he admitted. He brushed his hair from his face and behind his ear, "Tell me a little more about yourself, now. How do you like S.H.I.E.L.D? What other hobbies do you enjoy besides yoga? Do you fight at all, or even shoot?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:57 am

"I bet your tell would be hot as hell, or your poker face." She tugged on a strand of her own hair in response to his flirting. She didn't think it was adorable, but...it was nice of him to think so. Teresa had to admit that it had to be one of the most sexiest things he has done yet. The way that he moved his hair behind his ear and gave that slight smile was a look that would kill a thousand of teenagers should they be fans of the Winter Solider. Not that she was going to say anything about it. It was possible he would want a different alias after this. "I'll most likely swoon and never get off of the floor."

She leaned back, now twirling that piece of hair. "Natasha taught me how to shoot a pistol, she claims I'm really good. I can hit the target and possibly kill them, according to her. I'm good at Tae-Kwan-Do so Kerica and I spar sometimes in order to keep up with our belts. She's a level higher than me, but that's alright. My main purpose is helping people and keeping them from doing something stupid. I have a reputation of being the only one thus far that can yell at the Black Widow and Hawkeye and remain alive." She nodded. "As for hobbies, drinking coffee in a cafe and socializing with people that aren't Agents or Avengers is a good thing. It's nice to be reminded that I'm human and I have a life outside of work. I love swimming and I like reading from time to time even though I do most of that at work."

As for S.H.I.E.L.D..."S.H.I.E.L.D paid for my college and got me through med school a bit faster than I could blink." She admitted. "Now we're just repairing the damage that was done by Hydra's bite. We're relying heavily on Tony for right now, but sooner or later the Government's going to have to back us again and we'll be the heroes for the unexplained all over again." She shrugged. "As for my personal "how do I like it", I suppose you could say that I'm never bored. S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't get boring and if it does then you're in the wrong business. There's always excitement going on. Always."

There was a bit of a pause and then she said, "Oh..and I'm scared of the number 13." It was flippant and let out a soft laugh at herself. She didn't know why she said it, but it felt natural, like he should know.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:07 am

The way she twirled her hair made him want to catch her hand and twirl it around his own finger to bring her closer. Perhaps J.J. wasn't completely off her rocker. He felt a sort of...warmth inside he hadn't felt in a long time. It wasn't entirely sexual...but he was attracted to Teresa. Getting to know her like this was just as relaxing as it was with his companion, "Afraid of the number 13. I haven't heard that one in a while. You must not get out of bed on any Friday the 13th. Do you request the 13th day of the month off, as well?"

It wasn't a mocking question, but genuine curiosity, and he proved this by responding to her other comments, "I cannot swim for long periods of time, because of my arm, but I do enjoy relaxing in the lazy river or something where I'm just chilling out in the water. I want to say I'm sorry for destroying what you had, but at the same time...it weeded out the Hydra didn't it? It was a blessing and a curse."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:14 am

"The lazy river is a godsend and I use a tube so that I can just float along it." Teresa nodded her head. "If you want...Tony could probably rebuild that arm to make it more waterproof that way you're able to swim for longer periods of time. You don't have to be sorry about your attack. You're right, it weeded out Hydra, but at the same time, you weren't you James, so you don't have to apologize at all. Sam will say it, Steve's already said it, Natasha may or may not agree since you trained her during her days in the Red Room. I tend to take Steve's comment at face value sometimes, he's honest."  She smiled warmly at him. "And yes you're right. Every thirteenth I have off. No questions. I don't even travel those days either. I stay in bed and hope to god that nothing crashes through my window. My sister thinks it's hysterical. She used to pull pranks on me during the Friday the 13th."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:20 am

"What an evil sister you have," Bucky shook his head with a soft laugh, "What number do you consider lucky, then? I might ask Tony about that, we'll see." He paused a bit and then tilted his head at her slightly, "You are the only one so far who's called me James. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:39 am

"That's a good question." Teresa hummed as she thought about it. "I think my lucky number is a toss between 5 and 18. Five because the month of May's always been a lucky month for me, and 18 I have no idea why. Things just seem to go right for me on that day." The tips of her ears started to turn pink and she once more went back to twirling her hair around her finger. "I know Bucky's a nickname, and it suits you really well." She assured him. "But...I don't know. You look more like a James to me and it rolls off the tongue better. Also, have you heard of James Bond? You remind me of him."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:44 am

"J.J. convinced me to watch some James Bond," Bucky gave her an amused look, "I guess you could call me a spy of sorts, but I prefer guns blazing than going undercover. Do I remind you of him because of looks?" He inquired and then shrugged, "As long as you're the only one to call me James then...I suppose it's fine. I'm just used to Bucky, is all, so forgive me if I give you strange looks."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:48 am

Teresa started laughing, "I'm sorry. I'm just a little shocked that J.J would know who James Bond is. You remind me of him because you'd be a good James Bond if someone wanted to cast you." She said seriously. "But thank you for letting me call you James. I didn't know if it would make you uncomfortable or not, and if it did I was going to stop." She shook her head. "I'll keep that in mind about the guns blazing." She paused. "What kind of coffee do you drink anyway?" She looked at Bucky curiously. "Black? Or do you do tea?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:07 am

"Both. Black, you're right, maybe a dash of sugar or cream if I'm in the mood and it's available. Of course, during Christmas time I'll go for mocha. Whoever doesn't like chocolate for Christmas is the real monster," Bucky said firmly with a grin, but then a yawn snuck up on him out of nowhere. He blinked in surprise and gave her a sweet, apologetic smile, "Would you be terribly upset and think me rude if I catch a nap until we reach our destination? J.J. woke up due to a nightmare last night...and I didn't sleep well after she left."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 pm

Teresa smiled at him, "Sure." She told him gently. She watched him fall asleep against the window. She felt incredibly privileged that he found her safe enough to let down some of his guard to sleep. She hoped that when he woke up, he didn't regret it...or forget where he was.
~+~
Meanwhile, back in S.H.I.E.L.D, Steve blocked another punch and did a complicated twirl that put her tight against his chest. "Do you give up yet?" He asked breathlessly against her ear as she squirmed to get out of the hold. He wasn't holding her too tightly so she could've gotten out if she figured out how. The gym was empty, so it was only the two of them. It felt a little too empty for his liking, but...he knew that sooner or later someone was going to come in.

Just hopefully not now.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:43 pm

"Hmm..." Kerica grinned and did a full-body squirm, only rubbed her ass against his crotch a bit harder than the rest of her body. She had wanted to tease him, and got her wish. He was much too much of gentleman and they hadn't had their second date yet, but she loved trying anyway. He was a challenge she enjoyed, though...she had to wonder if she should stop. Act like a decent girl...a girl from his time. But Natasha said he liked confident women? Ugh, it was confusing.

She lifted her arms and slid down his body to go under his arms, then instead of jumping up like he expected, she spun on her hands and clipped him behind the knee, knocking him off balance and she sent a punch at him...only he caught it and she was back in the same position. Grunting at the sudden tightness, she gasped, "Oh, fine!" She tapped her leg twice which was the signal and she stumbled a bit when he released her this time.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:00 pm

"Natasha's teaching you all her dirty tricks isn't she?" Steve shook his head with a laugh as he watched her stumble. Anymore and it would've gotten awkward really fast. He was just thanking god that Bucky was off doing whatever with Teresa. He couldn't handle him teasing him too. "Any other man would've fallen to their knees with that move."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:14 pm

"The only one I want to fall to his knees is you, though," Kerica smiled slyly. When she realized that she said that she blushed very darkly very quickly, eyes wide and hand over her mouth, "Oh shit...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. That was very inappropriate." Yeah she'd just rubbed her ass against him, but her words were much more dirty.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Steve laughed, shaking his head from side to side. "If it's you, I might." He teased her back. "I'm not easily flustered. I've been friends with Bucky, he'd do much worse than that when it came to the jokes." He looked at her and then pursed his lips, thinking. "Actually, it brings up a question I've been meaning to ask you. Um...well first I wanted to know about whether or not I could get that second date and...two whether or not it was too soon to put a name on what we have." He quickly held his hands up. "I'm not tryin' to pressure you or anything." He promised. "If it's too soon, and I'll back up."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Kerica relaxed when he told her her joke was okay, smiling at his returning tease, but just when she was starting to lose the blush, it came right back when he asked her about what to call their relationship, "I...was under the impression we were boyfriend/girlfriend after the first date and kiss, ya know? You just hadn't said anything to confirm it so I was confused. I do...want to be you significant other. I /want/ you to call me your woman." She shifted shyly, her fingers coming up and intertwining, "We discussed having a movie date next, actually, though we could always go to the theatre and find other activities to do around town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next