Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Just the idea that he was going to touch her made her lean towards his hand even though he didn't really touch her at all. She knew better than to make a sound about it, she probably screwed up. J.J shifted her tablet and nodded her head, "....Can I leave this here?" She knew better than to bring electronics on a date. She considered it to be really rude, especially if someone was talking on the phone rather than her. Date or not really. When Pietro nodded, she gave her tablet to him so he could place it down somewhere and moved out of the way so she wasn't blocking him in. "How are we going to get there?" Car? It would be a place to talk, besides a restaurant. Well, if that was where they were going. She honestly didn't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:27 pm

"If yu allow me, I vas going to carry yu," Pietro smiled softly, "Natasha taught me how to ride a motorcycle, and I vas going to grab one from de garage. Is that okay vith yu?"

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:35 pm

"Yeah that's fine." J.J nodded. "I don't mind either way, really." Either way, she was going to be holding on to Pietro. Her stomach did a flip at the very thought, but it was going to be nice to hold on to him.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:27 pm

"Wanda is spending time vith Vision, so ve'll just go," he said as he stepped out into the hallway with her and closed the door. After locking it, he hesitated before he picked her up. His muscles tightened and his breath hitched, holding her closely and nuzzling her hair. He took in her scent and his whole body shuddered and sighed. In a flash, he took them towards the garage and once there, he reluctantly set her down. If he didn't he wasn't going to let her go. Tapping his chin he took the keys for the bike he wanted and led her down the short steps and walked towards the motorcycle hangar.

Using the keys to unlock the helmet trunk, Pietro gave her one and put one on himself, then closed it and hopped on his chosen bike, rolling it back and getting it ready, placing the keys in the ignition, "Nat an' Steve both agreed dat a regular car vould be too slow for me," he laughed over the roar of the engine.

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:29 pm

She hooked on her helmet of mostly blue and some silver. Pietro's signature colors mostly. "I would think it would be." J.J laughed as she got on the seat behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. The motorcycle had a smooth vibration and she could beat that it would flow down the street with ease. She found it humorous to know that the motorcycle was also blue and silver.  She knew conversation would be limited until they were in the city at the very least. Her heart was beating in time with her adrenaline pumping. She only been to the city once, and that was during the day and to clothes shop. What kind of nightlife would NYC have to offer?
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:28 pm

~*~

Pietro decided to park at a restaurant that was open until after midnight and after making sure it was secure, he put the helmets back in the trunk and grinned at her, "I hope you're hungry, because I am. After dis ve'll go do somezing else, but I haven't eaten all day. Dis is kind of a place dat has a little bit of everything," he explained as they went in, "Table for two, corner booth please," he requested the host.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:27 pm

"Sure." The host smiled warmly, as he picked up two menus. "Follow me." The restaurant was nice, it wasn't crazily expensive looking and the atmosphere of the restaurant was social. Not loud, but the conversation carried well and the lighting wasn't dim enough to hurt her eyes, but not super bright either. The corner booth was secluded, but not too much that it'd feel like a cut off from others. It was private and it was nice. The host moved out of the way so they could pick their respective sides, J.J liked face to face rather than side by side. Elbow room. Once he told them their waiters or waitresses' name, and that they'd be with them shortly, he walked off.

Pietro smiled at Jayden and flipped through the menu a little bit, "How'd you like the ride over?" he decided to ask first, and go back to the other topic later...about how he'd been waiting. "I hope I wasn't too crazy or go to fast."

"I like fast, but you weren't going crazy." J.J smiled as she picked up the menu. She looked over towards where the others were sitting in open spaces. She listened to the snippets of conversation. She...missed this. Not just the conversation and Pietro, but...she hadn't realized that she missed being around people. It was always fast paced moving for a good few months. "I like this place so far," she said as she turned back to look at the menu. "The atmosphere...it's lighthearted and peaceful." Was she supposed to say that on a date? Funny...now that she was thinking about it...this was technically her first date....ever. She pressed her lips together firm, making up her mind to make sure to enjoy this as well as to make sure Pietro liked this too.

"I know vhat yu mean," Pietro smiled, "I'm glad yu like it. I came here a while back vith my sister as we were just looking around New York. During ze day it gets lost in ze ret of de city." He flipped between pages and hummed to himself in thought. When the waiter popped by he ordered a coke and after Jay ordered something, he kept looking through his menu, "Do yu like dancing?"

"I do. I know a little of ballroom." More like...she knew how to do a small waltz and maybe if she was lucky a two-step. Anything more complicated than that, she had to turn over to Bucky. "But that's because I had a good teacher. I mostly like raves. Have you ever been into one?"

"I came across one by axzedent a year ago. Haven't been to one since. I'm not sure how to look zem up and stuff," he rubbed his neck sheepishly, "I'd enjoy going again. Ze Dancing I vas talking about vas simply club music, because I had a spot in mind."

"I'll look one up. It'll give me time...I'm not exactly in proper rave gear and I could make Kandi. It's...been a while since I done that." J.J smiled as she placed the menu down, already deciding on what she wanted. "Um...be warned, I don't wear much when I go to one."

"You'll have to show me proper Rave attire," Pietro beamed at her, "I saw lots of people wearing different things. I think I might find myself some blue blacklight paint though to wear for it, though, out of anything. Streaks next to my eyes would be fun," he rambled and also set down his menu, "I'm going to have a grilled chicken with rice and vegetable soup. What about you?"

"Cheeseburger with no ketchup and a side of mac and cheese and fruit." J.J hummed as she looked at Pietro. More like she was looking at his wrists, trying to measure internally how many beads would fit around so that she could make him some to trade. "Would wearing bracelets bother you when you dance?" Another mental note was to see if she could get her brother's and Natasha's permission to go out into the city by herself...or take them along. "You don't have to wear them, it's just the norm." She assured. "And I don't mind showing you rave gear. There's so much you can /do/ and wear. As much or as little as you want."

"Nope, bracelets don' bother me at all. Neither do necklaces as long as they're not too long. Chokers would be fine," he assured her, "Take as much time as you need," he assured, "We're not in any rush or anything." The waiter came back with their drinks and he ordered what he wanted, but didn't quite like how he tried to flirt with Jayden as she gave him her own order. When he left, he snorted, "That was dumb. He vas looking yu over."

If Pietro wasn't her date and it was just her when she was single or maybe even along with Bucky, she might've tried to hit it. Not for sex, but harmless fun. A playful flirt between people. Now though, she didn't even realize that she had been hit on, nor did she care to look at her waiter without a glance towards his name tag. "I wasn't paying attention." She admitted. "He probably thinks that I could get you to leave a bigger tip if I like him."

Pietro relaxed at that and smiled at her, "Good. I'm glad," he took a sip of his drink and rested his other hand on the table, but made no move to try and hold hers, "I vould take yu to a bar for a good drink, but I have to drive home and I'll be tempted to drink, too, so just club dancing and soda to tide us over. How vould yu feel about kareoke? I know one where my sister dragged me to."

"You're not happy with me." She knew that it probably came across as rude, and she probably deserved the look that Pietro gave her when she blurted that out, but...she couldn't help it. "and you're a bit exhausted." She may not be effected by him, but his emotions were always a neon sign on his face. "Talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:35 am

"The last two weeks have...been hard. I have respected your boundaries, stayed away from yu, waited for yu...but...yu...haven't really made an attempt to come to me," Pietro looked like a kicked puppy by how he drooped, stirring his drink with his straw, "I've felt...forgotten. Dat's why today I asked if you wanted to hang out. I couldn't stand it any longer. Wanda kind of threatened me a bit, too, saying if I didn't do zomezing dat she would. I vas starting to not be very enthusiastic and not eating and just wanted to stay in bed all day. I didn't know vhat vas vrong vith me," he shook his head, "I sit at de table yu used to sit at, and on nice nights vhen it's not suffocating I go to de campsite."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 pm

"I needed to heal." J.J understood somewhat about it. Pietro was a person who clung to company. J.J on the other hand, while she was empathetic, was more of an introvert than anything else. She loved people in small amounts. "Isolation is the best way for me to do that. I don't...get close to people. Not easily." No. She didn't. Steve and Pietro were the exceptions. Her and Bucky took so much time and learning each others cycles and moods. "I needed to get used to the idea that I was alone again, and the best way for me to do that was to keep myself apart from the others."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:19 pm

"You're not alone," Pietro tried to explain, feeling frustrated. "I've  been there waiting. All you had to do was ask. I know you had to heal, which is why I left you be. I need you, though, Jayden. I'm sitting here, wanting to touch you, hold your hand, but I don't want to do anything that you'd see as me pushing you. I don't want you to leave because I was impatient. Carrying you, you holding me while I rode, I enjoyed it and I want more."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 pm

"I'm explaining this wrong." J.J smiled softly, timidly. She started playing with the edge of the table, letting her finger tips slip off of the edge again and again. "Alone in the sense that no one else would have an idea of what I went through. You and Steve I told. But Bucky understood because he went through conditioning to become the Solider. I went through conditioning to be..." the name was stuck on her tongue, but she decided not to say it. They were in a social environment. "It's not everyday you get a connection like that. I spent two years around society. I enjoyed the sight-seeing, the people. The conversation. But it's not the same." She looked up and met his eyes, at the same time she slid her hand across the table and turned it so her palm was facing up. An invitation to hold her hand. "I know it was hard for you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you hurt. I do like how you touch me, and I don't want you to think I'm going to push you away for holding me, for touching me, because I won't. I like how you talk with me, how we're talking right now. I'm sorry I made you wait. It's only been two weeks, and I'm still working on a lot of things. Right now, my focus is repairing us or at least getting started on that path. Then I can focus on repairing other connections and roads if I can." She watched his expression for a moment and said seriously, "So..what do you need from me in order to make this work?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Pietro didnt respond right away as their food arrived, but as soon as he left he took her hand, rubbing her palm with his thumb. "I...need an answer. Once you give me one, I will relax...chill. I wanted to wait, but I'm obviously going crazy. Forgive me." He gave her a lopsided, apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

It took J.J a moment as to what Pietro was saying. Then her cheeks tinted pink as she looked down at her food. She hadn't even touched her coke yet, too caught up in the conversation. Her throat felt clogged. He wanted her. He wanted her. He knew that she was a mess of the highest order, and yet he didn't let that blind him. "Sure." She said softly. "But um...whose place?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:30 pm

"It doesn't matter, I'll let yu chose. Wherever yu feel comfortable. It doesn't even have tu be either, it can be at de camp," Pietro squeezed her hand reassuringly. "I want to tell yu somezing, but I'd rather vait for privacy. Let's enjoy de rest of our night." His smile was a bit more bright now, and he pulled away to grab silverware and started digging into his food.

~*~

(to the club for dancing Wink)
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm

The music could be heard and felt through the asphalt before they were even admitted in. The heavy bass and the smell of alcohol and smoke from the people who were taking a breather outside or waiting for their friends was dizzying. Pietro took her by the hand and they both entered into the club, him flashing something towards the bouncer who admitted them without a second glance.

The lights were flashing and different colors were being emitted, but the songs were definately not anywhere close to rave music. The club had many people on the floor, all of them doing their own kind of movement. Like a ocean wave ebbing and flowing.

It's been a while since she was in a crowd like this. A month or two before she met Bucky, to be exact. She wasn't too nervous, instead she allowed the bass and the vibrations to weaken her knees. She wasn't exactly wearing sexy clothing, but...she allowed the music to lead her feet towards the crowd, she turned towards Pietro as seductively as she could, nodded her head towards the floor, and held her hand out, a smile filled with promises lingered on her lips.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:23 pm

To Pietro, she could be sexy without trying, but that look made him want to just take her home now. He actually didn't think he'd be able to wait the drive to go all the way back. Perhaps he could rent a hotel room for the night? He put the thought away for the moment, deciding to call a place he knew later when he went to the restroom or something.

For right now, he slipped his arm around her lower waist and drew her to dance, keeping her close but not too tight. This allowed both of them to sway and flow with the music. He leaned down to ghost a kiss over her lips, teasing her. The next place he tortured was her neck, nipping and sucking, creating just enough of a red mark but it wouldn't bruise into a hickey. He'd save that for later.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:27 am

Her smile was so wide, it was starting to hurt her cheeks, but she couldn't stop. While he pressed his lips against her neck, she lightly scratched the nape of his. Her neck was a sensitive area, and it brought a shiver down her spine. She was pretty certain that she had goosebumps from it as well. She pressed herself close to him, letting her body sway against his. When he pulled away from her neck, she turned her head and bumped her nose against his cheek before chasing after his mouth and kissing him. Slow, chaste, lovingly.

It was difficult to keep it that way, but he did his best. When they pulled away from their lip-locking he guided her to a slightly more open spot and he twirled her around and locked her arms in a twisted way around her waist, with her back to his chest, bobbing their bodies up and down, shifting from foot to foot, and just breathing in her scent, "How interested are you in a drink?" he rumbled in her ear, "I have to drive, but a drink or two won't be too bad for you, will it? To dull the buzz of the people?" he didn't want her to be overwhelmed, even though it seemed like she was doing just fine.

J.J looked at him over her shoulder and shook her head, "No. Water's fine though if we need to stop a bit." She offered. "They don't overwhelm me." She gestured towards the sea of people.

"Good. We can stay right vhere we are, zen," he let her arms go and gripped her hips, "Have yu been enjoying yourself for our date?" he asked softly, stroking softly up her sides and back down. The song changed and a new rhythm was established, and it didn't take very long to get used to it.

I'm having a lot of fun." She assured, putting a little more effort to moving her hips with his direction, sometimes she'd bump backwards to see what his reaction was to it. "I needed the fresh air, this was a good idea."

Pietro's breathing was slightly disrupted when she bounced her body up so her ass rubbed against his crotch. What man was resistant to an action like that from their partner? Certainly not him, if anything. His fingers tightened a bit on her flesh and his fingers traveled back down, slipping just /barely/ under the hem of her pants, tracing her hip-bones. A slight frown crossed his lips and he was glad she couldn't see, "I'm glad yu enjoyed dinner earlier, yu ate more dan I thought yu vould."

"I don't stop eating. I know how important it is." Having food denied to her so many times would instill the importance of it. "Even when I'm upset, I eat." She promised. "I don't want to waste away."

"It must be my imagination, zen," Pietro hummed, and decided to turn te tables, dragging her much closer than they had been as a deeper thrum came on and he ground the half-boner he had against her. Letting her feel him /get harder/, "I just vorry, dragă, don' mind me."

J.J paused in the mid grind. He worried for her. She reached behind her and stroked his cheek, tilting her head back and towards him for awkward positioned kiss. "No," she said softly, smiling warmly, happy. "Thank you. For worrying about me. It means you care a lot."

He turned her to kiss her properly, and this time didn't hold back. It was deep like the base that pounded his head and vibrated his feet. He rubbed his tongue against hers and traced her teeth before nipping her bottom lip, "I gotta go to de bathroom an'...rearrange myself. My pants are a bit.../too tight/," he growled. He was definitely going to make that call to his favorite hotel, "Why don' yu get yourself some vater while yu vait?"

"Okay." J.J said and reluctantly let him go. She watched him weave through the crowd before she headed over towards the bar and sat down, asking the bartender for some water. Her heart was beating fast as the vibrations started to ring through her head. Not overwhelmed, but he gave her a buzz and she felt nervous. She didn't know why, and tried to ignore it the best that she could.

Once it was all said and done, Pietro grinned as he went through the crowd back to his chosen woman. He put his hand on the seat of the stool she sat on and spun her around, catching her with an arm around her waist and leaning down to capture her lips. "I know we just got here, but I vant to take yu to a nearby hotel. I don' want to drive all de way back to de base."

J.J's eyebrow went up. She knew the hint and she wasn't oblivious. "Okay." She said, moving so that she could get out of the seat, kissing his lips as she went. "The music's bothersome. I can't hear you all that well anyway." She shrugged as she wrapped her arm around his waist and walked with him out of the club.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:14 am

~*~

They managed to get inside their hotel room, and once it was locked and the lights were on Pietro shrugged off his jacket and brought her to the bed. The farthest he went, however, was just pinning her below him and kissing her. he didn't touch her anywhere besides her hip and thigh, the other hand supporting his body.

J.J's head spun, one moment she was standing and the next she was lying down with a heavy weight on top of her with a kiss that was searing. She closed her eyes and kissed back, relaxing against his hold. She shifted just a bit so that her legs were more comfortable on the bed. When he pulled away, she was practically gasping for breath. She could feel a twinge of love, adoration, affection, and lust. She opened her eyes just a bit, looking at him through her lashes. "I can feel you." She whispered, almost in awe, "Not a lot...but I can..."

Pietro's cheeks tinted pink briefly, "Do yu? It mus' be...because dat's all I feel right now. It von't...come as a surprise to yu dat...dis isn't really vhat I meant back at de restaurant," he brushed his lips against her cheek, "Vhen I asked yu for an answer...I vanted to know if yu...loved me back."

"You..." J.J's eyes were wide in wonder, her breath was let out in a sigh as she looked at him. "<You want to be my heart, and soul, and blood? No...that's too formal. My Kala then?>"

Pietro somewhat recognized what she was saying, it had the same tone and inflection as his, but he couldn't understand it. The only word that stood out was the end, "Kala?" he echoed.

J.J's cheeks burned, "Oops. Sorry. Um...that means beloved, or to be loved, or...love. Basically I was asking you if you wanted to be my everything...but then I realized that I was asking too much."

Pietro gave a breathless, stupefied laugh, "We believe dat of each other, den. Here I vas believing I was asking too much of /you/," he put emphasis on the last word, "If you're my dragă, den I'll be your Kala," he assured her, putting all the feeling he had into the word.

"Good." She said as she leaned up to kiss him, "No take backs." and she pressed her lips against his, gently tapping her tongue against his lower lip. If they were going to go back and forth with asking too much of each other, then she'd just have to prove that nothing was too much. Not for him.

He did so, and this time started to /really/ touch her, his hand sliding under her shirt and around her back to deftly undo her bra. Before she blinked they were both topless, their clothes being thrown to the side of the bed and he was kissing her so fiercely he was sure he made her head spin. The skin on skin contact was maddening and relieving at the same time and he moaned softly into her mouth while his tongue glided with hers.

She closed her eyes and relaxed herself as much as she could underneath him. She could feel a slight chill of a breeze, and as his skin rubbed against hers, she felt a faint hot/cold feeling. Hot when he'd touch, cold when he wasn't there anymore. It made her heart hammer into her chest. He kept her guessing, kept kissing her as a distraction, and she moaned softly in response to his own.

"Speed is handy when stripping, yes?" Pietro cooed in her ear with a devilish smirk, hands on her hips, "Of course...I'm not fast vhen yu want me to be. Vat fun vould zat be?" he said this as he popped her button on her pants open. His lips traveled down her throat and he nipped her collarbone as the zipper slowly went down.

J.J really didn't have a comeback for that, he knew he was right. She groaned when he nipped just on a sensitive spot on her collarbone and whimpered when she felt his hand slowly push her pants down. She tried to wiggle her hips to get him to go faster, but he held her down. She feared that if she wiggled too much she'd accidently hurt him, so she tried not to, but dear god she wanted these pants off /yesterday/ and it wasn't like he was letting her return the favor either, swatting her hands away to keep the torture up.

"You're holding back, as vell," Pietro laughed softly as he was now against her stomach, kissing and licking and sucking, with a nip here and there. There was a plethora of sweet spots on her stomach and abdomen, and he enjoyed each reaction. "Grab my hair, dig your fingers into my arm, show or tell me vhat yuu want...and I /might/ obey," he purred.

J.J pursed her lips together and then smirked. Well, now. She threaded her fingers into his hair as he kissed her and made her whimper and cry out. "More." She begged softly, her voice lowered and had a bit of a husk in it.

His tongue dragged over a particularly interesting sweet area, and he enjoyed the moan while he wrestled the pants the rest of the way off and tossed them, leaving her in just her underwear. Her smell was stronger now, and he moaned, "Mm...dragă...more vhat?" he traced her hipbones with his thumbs and enjoyed her squirming as he toyed with her belly ring with his tongue, "Acest?" This? Then he moved his hands over her bare thighs, leaving a hot trail and when he reached her knees he rotated his wrists and traveled back up through her inner thighs, "Poate mai mult de acest lucru?" Maybe more of this? he rumbled.

"Suck me off or get inside." J.J groaned, her legs spreading apart just a little more. She should have a little shame at how easy it was to get her to open her legs, but at the same time, she didn't give a fucking care in the world. Petting was nice, yeah, but he was so /close/ and ugh...she wanted him more, and this time he kept himself out of hands reach, teasing her.

A dark chuckle was his reply, and he hooked his fingers on her underwear, pulling them down and leaving her naked. Using his speed, he got himself in just his underwear before he went back down on her. Nose tracing through her pubic hair, his tongue darted out to taste. Gripping her hips when he discovered she was just as good as she smelled, he was ferocious. Tongue digging deep inside her, he massaged her clit with a calloused thumb and growled in approval when she cried out and jerked her body, but he kept her firmly in place.

She flung an arm over her eyes as her chest starting heaving with shallow breathes. She wasn't used to the onslaught of undivided attention that he gave her. She wanted to close her legs, she wanted to spread them out further. She wanted to plead no more at the same time beg like a whore that she wanted more than he could give. She was so overwhelmed that she wasn't sure if she was saying anything, if she was saying anything at all.

Pietro could sense her feelings as much as she could probably sense his, and he slowed down while simultaneously adding more. His tongue moved up to tease her clit with flicks and swirls while a finger slowly circled her vagina. While she whimpered, she wasn't objecting and he inserted it, feeling her walls clamp around his finger which caused him to groan, "Fuck...Jayden..." he said, the vibration teasing her. He curled the digit and felt her g-spot, and looked up at her gasp.

She could have sworn she seen stars and more. "Oh god. Don't stop, please don't stop." She begged in the fastest sentence that she probably ever uttered in her entire life. "More. Please. Give me a little more."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Pietro was losing his mind, and his 'might obey' tease flew out the window as he dug his fingers even deeper and twisted and scissored them, pumping them in and out while his lips returned to her clit, flicking his tongue over her bundle of nerves. He wanted her to cum now. The thought of waiting any longer to slip into a woman's body, let alone the second love of his life, was insanity-inducing.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:43 pm

She let out a loud keen as he sped up his movements. He continiously massaged her and stretched her while he flicked torture against her clit. The scruff of his f o'clock shadow was enough to make her legs tremble with effort. Her mind was blissfully blank and she couldn't form words, let alone any sense of thought. It didn't take long for her at all to fall apart, gasping and shaking.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

The moment he felt her clamp down around his fingers he was surging over her body and kissing her fiercely. His fingers slipped from her and he wiped them off before grabbing his cock and rubbing the tip against her folds, "I need yu now...will it be too much?" he growled deeply. He was giving her the option to wait a moment, to come down from her high, but really just wanted to take her right then.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 8:42 pm

J.J shook her head and groaned, biting her lip as he pressed into her. It was such a long time since she was laid that she wasn't accustom to the stretching sensation that filled her body. She spread her legs out, just a little further to accommodate him and to adjust her pelvis so that he could slide in easier. When she felt him go inside all the way, she was panting for breath. "Move." She groaned. "Please...<Kala please>."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:02 am

"Cum doriți, dragă..." As you wish, sweetheart... Pietro groaned low, almost in a whisper at first and then ending with a growl. He pulled his hips back while gripping her hips and then pistoned inside roughly. The sweet feeling of her velvety walls surrounding him, gripping him tightly made him feel like he could explode at any moment. He had never experienced anything like pounding Jayden into the bed, watching her toss her head and listening to her moan and cry out with broken breath when he hit his mark. "Frumos...uimitor..." Beautiful...amazing... he said in an absent manner, his brain short-circuiting and whatever came to mind was out his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:16 pm

His words were gorgeous to listen to, especially as they became huskier. He was driving her body into overload in a way she never thought possible. She brought her hands on his back, pushing her body closer to his and feeling him move against her, his sweat mingling with hers. She didn't rake her nails down, but she allowed her hands to roam, to feel. Sometimes she'd reach up and tug at the roots of his hair to angle him so she could kiss him, sloppily and filthy as neither of them were going to sit still long enough for a proper kiss. Sometimes she'd curl her fingers, and allowed her nails to mimic a stratch, but didn't add enough pressure to leave marks. Just a ticklish, lingering sensation.

Even though she was an empath, and he had no way to affect her, at this current moment he was affecting her in ways she never thought possible. Every move was noted, every push and pull made her cling against him with her folds, and made her relax to welcome him back in. His closeness and his love....

It was really a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:52 am

It hit him suddenly, like a train hitting a brick wall and he shouted in shock, his body ramming her hard once and locking in place, filling her body to the brim with his hot semen. Pietro felt the shiver crawl up and down his spine and then his whole body tremble in the aftermath. Panting softly he blinked his pale eyes a little before he slumped, his elbows catching on the bed before he could crush her body with his weight. "Jay...dragă, I...I'm sorry...?" he was gasping for breath, too bewildered to make a full sentence.

(He'll come back for round two once he breathes I just wanted to do something realistic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next