Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:59 pm

"That's fine with me, thanks." Steve picked a place that was a little ways from the lunch counter, but was close enough so that if they needed anything it wasn't a trek to get there. He picked a spot near the wall, anywhere else felt too exposed and if he was going to relax, being near a wall felt a a little more private. He set the tray down and sorted out whose food was whose before sitting down. He didn't start eating though until she came back, instead rubbing his head and sighing softly. How was it that Kerica could get his mind off of things? Magic...or that environmental empathy that J.J talked about.
~
"I was going to wake her every hour and ask her a random question to see if she's still coherent." Teresa nodded her head. "Her name, the date, that kind of thing to make sure that she doesn't have memory loss. She needs as much rest as she can possibly get." She smiled a little at Bucky and stepped away. "If you need anything, let me know. There's a button next to the beds, the red one." She looked at J.J one last time before she nodded. "Sleep well." She said as she headed out of the inferiority, her ponytail swinging behind her.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Two cups were set down on the table so quietly Steve didn't even look up. Kerica slowly moved behind him and beat down the nervous butterflies that were flying into her throat, reaching up she traced her hands over his arms, watching how he jerked in surprise and then relaxed once he told himself it wasn't a threat. Squeezing his solid biceps, she dug and rubbed her fingers into the muscles, kneading them like a cat would. Her hands were so...tiny, in comparison to his body. Hell, /she/ might as well be an ant while he was a giant.

Moving up to Steve's shoulders, she worked her thumbs into his flesh and thought about how she'd proven to herself and him that she could take him on. Kerica had known martial arts before she'd joined S.H.I.E.L.D. but one of the reasons why she and Natasha were such good friends was the infamous Black Widow had trained her herself. Nat was impressed with how much of a good student she was, paying attention to what she taught, determination helping her get better quickly, and stubbornness in perfecting herself and her techniques. In all honesty, it was Natasha who'd called her Keri-kitty first and it just stuck, because Vision had made the offhanded comment she moved like a cat.

Her hands started working into the rest of his back. Damn his muscles were rock solid. "Have you never had a massage?" Kerica murmured quietly. Nat had also noticed how she watched Steve work out, and that's where the teasing had began...in the workout room. There were multiple punching bags in this new facility, and Nat had been away on a mission for a few days. Kerica was antsy, but didn't much care for using the pull-up bar or any of the other equipment, so she'd gone to practice her moves on the punching bag since everyone was /too busy/ to train with her - code for 'we think you're too weak' in her opinion.

Her anger at being rejected had her beating the /snot/ out of the stupid bag, causing it to swing with the power of her kicks, since she was much more of a leg person than she was for punches. It was the moment she hit the bag with a full right-hook punch that she'd heard her teacher's voice. "Ladies, why don't you stop watching that sweet ass knock around the poor punching bag, and actually fight her?" When Kerica had turned around...several people who'd turned her down were watching her, shock on their faces.

Only...none of them actually got to fight her that day because her asthma kicked in and she got really dizzy. It wasn't really so severe she had to use an inhaler, but when she fought she didn't really breathe, a weakness Nat had been working on with her. Steve had jumped forward and caught her before she'd fallen to the ground, and helped her to sit down. He'd been the only person she hadn't asked to train, and Nat had thrown them together the next day. It was all about using her size to her advantage, and he was too much of a gentleman he hadn't used a whole lot of power in his attacks. That bit him in the ass when he found himself on his back when she flipped him and it was game-set-match. Fury had been watching, too, which is why she'd become part of the team. The mission today had been her very first.

~

Every hour...he wasn't going to sleep worth shit with that kind of interruption. With his luck, he'd start to actually sleep just as she came in. Grunting, he decided to lay there and wait for at least fifteen minutes. When he was sure she was really gone and wasn't coming back, he slid back up and got out of bed in one fluid motion. Sighing through his nose, he scooped J.J. up and walked over to the far wall in the corner. She hadn't moved, which was good. Settling down with his back to the wall, he set his legs bent in a protective cage around his companion, and she just snuggled against his chest. placing his elbow on his knee, Bucky put his head in his hand and closed his eyes. It was another five minutes before he was actually asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Steve rolled his shoulders into Kerica's hands, kind of surprised at how nice it felt. He could feel his muscles give as she worked her fingers into his flesh, rubbing out the knots. He was starting to realize how worked up he really was. "No," He murmured in answer to her question. "Never really thought of getting one...or needing one for that matter. Probably should've invested?" He closed his eyes and let her work. All of the worry and how fast his mind had been spinning since they got back, slow down to a stop.

For right now, he didn't have to worry about Bucky. About J.J. About what was on the USB drive. He could relax and unwind, feeling zapping away underneath the pressure from Kerica's hands. "Natasha was right, you do give out killer shoulder massages. I should really ask you for them more often." He didn't want to take her for granted. He did that once, and he'd never do it again. He didn't do that with anyone after Kerica knocked him on the floor.

Funny he was thinking about that. "What do you do to unwind? Anything special that you do? Or have someone do for you?"
~
An hour came and passed and Teresa walked back into her office. She blinked, noticing that J.J's and Bucky's beds were empty. Her heart lept into her throat as she scanned the beds again. He took J.J alongside the blanket. She had half of the mind to call someone, anyone, and let them know that they had escaped when her eyes dropped from the beds and towards the floor.

A wave of immense relief flooded through her when she saw that Bucky's boots were still haphazardly lying in front of the bed. They were here somewhere. She walked away from the beds and walked towards the far wall, just a little turn and there they were.

A soft smile spread across her face as she saw them. His legs were up and locked around J.J and J.J was lying against his chest, her ear pressed where his heart was. She was still wrapped in the blanket, so...J.J must easily get cold...or get hot. It wasn't a comfortable position in any means of the word and she had half of the mind to wake him up and remind him that the bed was there for a reason.

But she shut down that logical side of her brain. It wasn't comfortable....but they were. It was clear to her that Bucky was attached to J.J, just as J.J was attached to him. There was a dynamic that they had. If she was going to wake J.J up every hour, Bucky resigned himself to the same fate. She knelt down and gently shook J.J awake.

"Mmm?"

"Shhh." Teresa murmured. "Just making sure you're alive."

J.J didn't answer at first and Teresa was about to ask her something when she spoke back quietly. "I'm safe with him."

"No doubt." Teresa pulled away, hoping Bucky was still asleep. The twitch in his body told her that she probably woke him up too. "I'll leave to rest for another hour." She pulled away and quietly walked back to her desk.

She'll take this moment to the grave with her. It was too cute and special to spread around.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:47 pm

"I am sure once Nat spreads it around enough I'll get more requests," Kerica blushed darkly, glad he couldn't see it. Her knuckles were working either side of his spine and between his shoulder-blades. "I'm no chiropractor, but I think I could walk on your back and get a couple pops out of you," she hummed mostly to herself, "As for what I do to relax? I actually...do something called chakra meditation. If I'm too tired for that I take a bath with candles and bath salts. Tessa and I exchange ideas for scents since we like the same thing. She let me try her rose bath salts once, and I let her borrow my vanilla milk. Is it weird that I find swimming in the facility's indoor pool relaxing?" she added the last part offhandedly, "I just really like water."

As she got below his shoulder-blades and closer to his waist, she realized what she was doing and moved her hands back to is neck, "Are you like Tony and hate your hair touched by other people?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:56 pm

"No I don't mind my hair being touched. I don't spend hours styling it." Steve chuckled, remembering how Tony had a pet-peeve about his hair and "being handed things" which thank god for Pepper's saint-like patience, otherwise he was quite sure he wouldn't be able to handle Tony. "I don't find it odd. A good swim does wonders." He didn't like swimming. The indoor pool had warm water, so it was tolerable, but...cold water swimming reminded him a little too much of being frozen in ice for ninety something years.

And waking up in an unknown world.

"Teresa.could give you books about meditation if you ever asked. She goes for yoga every Thursday...wasn't it? Or did she switch her schedule again to the weekends?" He could never keep up. Out of many of the agents, Teresa was the one with the busiest schedule. It was just good luck that she didn't have much to do today until J.J and Bucky had been dropped off on her doorstep. "You don't need to go that far on the massage, this is just perfect. I might take you up on it another time if you ever offer again." He assured her, rolling his shoulders again into her hands, feeling the muscles loosen a little more. "If you don't have many requests to work on anyway." He teased.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:11 pm

"U-um...so far it's just Nat, and I massage Quicky's feet and calf-muscles more than his shoulders, for obvious reasons," Kerica had been about to use her nails and give him a scalp-massage...mainly because she wanted to feel just how soft his hair was...but she pulled her hands away and walked around the table so she could sit down and eat, "I totally forgot about food. Oh well," she shrugged and picked up her sandwich.

"You just have to ask for one, if you want it," Kerica said after at least half of it was eaten, "Though if J.J.'s right wrist is her weakness, mine's my left. I've given Nat a full body massage because she wanted to see /just/ how good I was and because of my wrist, when I was doing her back I had to...sit directly over her. It is a better angle for me..." her face was really dark as she explained this, "I ended up putting her to sleep, though, so she restricted me to just her shoulders."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:17 pm

"You must be good at it if you could get Nat to sleep." Steve laughed lightly. "I'll remember to ask you for one next time." He kind of missed her already, not that she wasn't there, but her hands against his shoulders and the closeness. He was nearly done with his own meal and now was feeling the effects of the massage. It was the fastest he's wound down and he could probably fall asleep better, rather than staying up all night. "Nat doesn't trust too much to let people do that for her, so I'd say you won a golden prize."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:54 pm

"You think so? Don't tell anyone about it, I wasn't even supposed to tell you," Kerica giggled, "I am glad you enjoyed it, Steve." Tessa had been right...if she couldn't help him with his injuries, then she could help him relax. He did look about ready to fall asleep at the table, and that made her really happy. Sipping her water and finishing her food, she stood up, "I'm not going to go to bed just yet, but I should leave now and get J.J. some clothes while I'm still thinking about it. I'm not a crack-of-dawn morning person, so instead of breakfast...would you like to...sit together at lunch?" Two moves in one night. She was being bold and hoped she wasn't coming on too strong.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Steve finished off his meal and took one last drink of his water and also stood up. "I'd like that." He said honestly. "Thank you for helping me relax, that was nice of you to do that for me." He said sincerely to her, completely grateful. "Go ahead and get the clothes, I can clean up and head on." He shooed her and smiled as he watched her leave so that she could get the clothes.

He was still a little bit in awe that this was happening right now, but was happy. Once he placed the tray away and had thrown away the garbage, he made his way towards his room. He was looking forward to that lunch date.
()
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:14 pm

"Hmm...doesn't somebody look chipper and relaxed this morning?" Tony grinned at Steve as he came walking in, and the tech genius didn't miss the slight hop in his step. It was eight in the morning. Breakfast had been at seven. "I hear the Great Punctual Captain America was /late/ to breakfast by half an hour. Did you have pleasant dweams?" he made a kissy face at him, hoping the virgin Captain would catch is drift, "Or did you get one of Keri-kitty's miracle massages? I hear they're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:48 pm

"Shut up Tony, and yes I did get a magical massage from Kerica. It's wonderful." Steve agreed with a bit of a smile on his face. "Of course I'm running a bet saying that this is your third night staying awake trying to figure out what AI you want to have permanently in the facility to annoy Fury and the rest of us." Bucky had been at breakfast when Steve had passed him and had made a mental note to check on J.J. "Where is everyone else?" He asked, noting that there was only Clint, Wanda, and Vision who were in the room alongside Tony.

Clint was casually leaning against the chair in a at-home slouch. He used the swivel chair to twist from right to left, one of his legs were up on the table. "Pietro decided to check up on J.J since he hasn't seen her since last night. Kid's been attached the moment he caught her. Natasha thinks it's sickening, I find it cute. As for Nat, she's beating up the newcomers like usual alongside Kerica since she wanted her as a sparring partner."

Wanda nodded, standing next to Vision, and remembering that Pietro had been a little anxious during the night. While she couldn't control her brother, they were twins. She knew his emotions and his expressions like the back of her hand and he knew hers. There were no such thing as secrets. "He haz vorried about her." Wanda agreed. "Dat explains a lot now."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:09 am

"If Cap is saying those massages are awesome, then they must me. I'll have to ask her and see for myself," Tony nodded to himself, ignoring what the others were talking about, "Yes this is day three, and I haven't figured out who I want to stay. So far Friday's my favorite." He added and then went over to his other computer, "So, the USB Natasha gave me had bogus information, I checked on it last night. My thoughts are the system started a virus that wiped everything once she put it in."

"By the way, Captain, Fury will be in at eight thirty," Vision said to Steve, "I hope you are prepared."

"He's gunna hate it, but if he wants confirmation on his motives you could always to that magic mumbo-jumpo," Tony turned to Wanda and flourished his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:24 am

"I could." Wanda replied, raising an eyebrow at Tony. "But I vouldn't be able to confirm J.J's motives and he'll be questioning dat as vell."

Steve took a breath and let it out. He knew that was going to happen. He knew he would have to convince Fury of this. It shouldn't be too hard, but at the same time no one was trustworthy. Clint made a different call with Natasha, he just hoped that Fury could accept that too. "Hopefully Bucky's motives line up with J.J's. So far, from all I heard about last night...J.J's just along for the ride. Something made her follow Bucky, and Bucky is just letting her walk along his path."

"So she's innocent walking with someone guilty. You know that can make her guilty by association." Clint pointed out to Steve.

"She's been fighting against Hydra and she hasn't attacked an Agent." Steve argued. "We could pull up records and find all that out ourselves if we wanted."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:49 am

"Maybe Kerica could vouch for J.J.?" Vision offered, "Pietro is biased because of his sudden attachment. Wanda cannot read her, as she had said before, but Kerica can. She did so in order to confirm what her powers are."

"That sounds like a good idea to me," Tony agreed, "What about you, Cap?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:02 am

"I'm in." Steve agreed firmly. Now to tell Kerica that she was going to be someone's only lifeline.
~+~
J.J's eyes fluttered open. The light didn't bother her as much and...she was a bit confused as to where she was. She was on a bed, her wrist was in a splint. Her head didn't throb and she only had a minor leftover headache. She heard something shift and she turned her head to see that Quicksilver was sitting next to her bed. "Hey." She greeted, her voice soft. "How long have you been in here for?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:23 am

"Little over an hour," Pietro smiled, "I don' think I've introduced myself...I'm Pietro. How are ya feeling, J.J.? Dr. Rivera said ya shouldn't be on your wrist for a week. If you're wondering where Bucky is, he also went to breakfast and I'm sure he's been preoccupied. Kerica brought you clothes!" he grinned and held up an emerald green shirt from the pile next to him, "Steve gave Bucky some of his clothes, too."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:29 am

The way he smiled was contagious and she grinned back. He just had that type of smile that could make someone else smile regardless. She was thankful that Kerica had the foresight to bring clothes...and a belt since she had also brought her jeans to wear. "Pietro..." She tried, seeing if she pronounced it right and to remember it. "It's a pretty cool name. I'm Jayden. You can keep calling me J.J if you want." She offered.

"Jayden. I like that. What about Jay, like a songbird? Do you sing like a bird?" Quicksilver asked curiously, "Here, I can close the curtains around you so you can change, but we can talk through them," he hopped off the bed he was on and handed her the rest of the items before stepping away and doing what he said he would.

J.J got up from the bed and quickly started untying the knots. "Jay's fine though I don't know about singing like the bird." She joked. "But I do sing in the shower and it drives Bucky insane." She giggled as she slipped the pants on first. Damn Kerica had bigger hips than she did. Not a whole lot where the jeans wouldn't fit, but it was enough to be roomy in the ass area. She tossed on the shirt and grinned when it fit her perfectly. She was kind of thankful that Bucky had put her locket in the pockets of Kerica's jeans. He must have taken it from her clothes when before they were tossed or getting washed or something. She slipped it on. It was a rustic oval locket with angel wings on the facade of it. She slipped it so it was hiding underneath the shirt before she slid the curtains to the side to come out.

"It brings out your eyes, the shirt does," Pietro observed, "I think that's why Kerica picked it, she has green eyes, too." He blushed and looked away when the second thing he noticed was how form-fitting the shirt was. It wasn't...skin-tight, it still had plenty of folds in it, but it accentuated her curves. Kerica had large breasts...at least, large for her small stature. and Jay had been wearing a jacket so he hadn't noticed before now. "Are you hungry? The cafeteria is still hungry. I can go grab you something. You don't have very long before Director Fury comes back and interrogates you."

"Um...yeah I could use a bite to eat." She agreed and then raised an eyebrow. "I'm about to be interrogated by a man named Fury. That's...uncanny."

"Nick Fury is full name," Pietro chuckled, "What would you like? A sandwich? That'd tide you over at least until lunch at noon, right? You can have a more filling meal then."

"A egg and bacon sandwich is fine by-" Before she even had a chance to finish the sentence, she watched him leave in a blur. She blinked, staring dumbfounded. She knew that he was fast and she had experienced it before but to /see/ it in action was different and shocking.

It took two minutes before he came flashing back in, since they had to make the sandwich after all. It was even wrapped in plastic wrap so it wouldn't go everywhere and he held it out to her, not even out of breath, "Here ya go! It's fresh for ya, even!" He was bright and bouncy. A good night's sleep even with the anxiousness of not seeing her had brought his energy level up quite a bit. He had been running on E last night and conked right out once Wanda got him to settle down.

J.J's cheeks turned a little pink and she accepted the sandwich."Thanks." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled. "So...am I allowed out of here or...am I supposed to stay in?" She asked curiously as she sat down on the bed to unwrap the sandwich. "And if I'm out, then where am I supposed to get interrogated at?"

"I think Dr. Rivera wants one more good look at ya and then you can leave. I can lead ya to the meeting room, and I'm sure Steve is going to be doing the same with Bucky. Everyone from last night is going to be there," He reached out and brushed her hair from her face and looked at the patch where the cut had been, "I'm glad you're okay."

J.J jolted, a little surprised and shocked that he would brush her hair so casually. She was used to Bucky and that was usually a comfort thing and maybe a little of brotherly affection if she was bold enough to confess it and not get shot. She wasn't used to a stranger touching her. Well, not a stranger but someone that barely knew her. His voice was just as tender as the way he was touching her skin and hair. So barely there, but leaving a burning sensation in it's place. "I...I'm glad too." She stammered. "An explosion isn't exactly how I want to die."

"I technically died once. That was an adventure I don't want to go through again, just sayin'," he pulled away from her, cheeks pink, "Got shot...all over," he rubbed his hands over his torso and arms, "I joked with Steve that I joined his 'mostly dead' club....because ya know...he was stuck in ice for a long time."

"....." J.J stared at him for a half of a moment before her smile flicked back on. "So if I somehow manage to stay here, I'm in for an adventure of a life time. Half-dead heroes, crazy antics, exploding buildings, I'll be in a middle of an action film." She shook her head from side to side, highly amused. "I'm going to have a lot to wrap my head around."

"Please don't jinx yourself," Teresa said as she walked through the glass doors, smiling warmly. Today her ponytail wasn't too high up and she was wearing black high heels. "Looks like you have an appetite so you concussion wasn't as bad as I feared." She set down her stuff and walked over to the bed, Pietro moving out of the way for her to use her miniature flashlight. "Eyes focused, you're not whimpering in pain. You know about your wrist right? Stay off of it for a week and ice it every few hours, you can take off the split by midday but if you feel any pain or throbbing you put it back on and keep it elevated."

"He promised me that you'd be on your best behavior. Of course I could always use more than just two eyes." Teresa glanced at Pietro meaningfully. "Think you can keep her off her wrist? I hear she's a stubborn one.

"I'll do my best!" Pietro nodded. Having had to deal with her while recovering, he knew how terrifying Dr. Rivera could be, "I'll have Kerica keep an eye on her, too, since I think she wants to be Jay's friend. Kerica likes being friends with people. I don't think she has a single enemy yet, which is good. I mean, we all need to be friends so we can work well together."

Was he nervous? J.J glanced over at Pietro curiously. It looked like he was a little nervous. Nervous and weary. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Teresa who didn't seem to be all that frighting. She was compassionate and she was also worried. Of course she'd be worried, she was a Dr. "Well, since I'm free....lead me to hell?" She turned to Pietro curiously as she took her sandwich. "I can eat this when I'm at the board meeting."

Nodding, he reached out and put his hand gently on her back, grinning and waving at the Dr. until they were out where he let out a sigh, "Ya better do as she says or me butt is on the line," he shook his finger at her playfully, then his hand slipped to her shoulder and he pulled her closer, walking her down the hall. It was so weird to just...walk. He would /be/ there by now if he just picked her up, but he didn't want to make her sick or dizzy...and he wanted to spend more time with her. The only way he'd accomplish that was by walking. Once there, he'd have to go stand or sit by his sister, and J.J. and Bucky would be standing alone or with whoever would be 'representing' them more or less. He remembered when Fury was inspecting them...Clint stood by their sides on that one, and so did Vision. Steve would more than likely be arguing Bucky's case...but who'd be watching out for Jayden? "Tell me about yourself," he requested to take his mind off of it.

Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:42 am

J.J had been eating the sandwich as they walked for a little bit. She was starving after being tossed out of an explosion and so on. She had been hoping for a bit of a cool-down, not be thrown into another mess. She could feel his anxiety buzzing. It wasn't nerves, he was really anxious about this. "Tell you about...okay." She nodded her head. "I have bad depth perception. The whole world looks kind of flat to me. Fun fact: I can run up a down-wards escalator like ninja and not get hurt. I still haven't managed to go down a upwards going one. Kind of scared to really."

"That...would explain why you're so clumsy," Pietro hummed, nodding, "What do you like to do for fun? Before you started travelling did you have any hobbies?"

"I take my hobbies with me." J.J laughed. "I listen to podcasts a lot. I'm really addicted to Welcome to Nightvale right now." She grinned. "Once more bugs the hell out of Bucky, but..." She shrugged. "I read a lot and I like playing video games. Most of the things I read are kind of useless. You know...things you'd memorize if you're playing a round of Trivia Pursuit.."

"So do ya like board games den?" he blinked at her and they finally made it to the stairs where they headed up and he went slowly so she could make sure of her steps and didn't trip, "I don' know what Welcome to Nightvale is. I do know about youtube doe..." he shrugged, "Wanda likes cat videos. Dogs are silly. What's your favorite animal?"

"Dogs are nice enough, and loyal, I understand why they would be liked. Cats can be really sweet or the devil..." Pietro's lips pursed as he thought about it, "I like dolphins. They're really intelligent and I like it when they look like they're smiling. It's also hard to find a dolphin figurine or stuffed toy that looks ugly, too."

"Dolphins. I'm going to remember that." J.J nodded her head as she took another bite of the half-eaten sandwich. "As for board games, I play a few. There's not many that you can play with just two people. I know that I played a lot of them with my family though. Clue was a big favorite of mine. Before I started traveling, I had wanted to become a detective."

"I want to ask why you started travelling, but I feel like that is a story for later, when we have more time," he nodded. They rounded the corner they needed and he felt ice in his stomach, "I'm pretty sure everything's going to be fine, Jay." He told her, but it felt more of a reassurance for himself. They go to the door and he opened it for her. Checking the clock, they only had a couple minutes and most of the people were already there. Shifting, he gave her an apologetic look before shuffling his way over to his sister.

"Did Quicky shuffle? I don't think I've ever seen him shuffle before," Tony made an offhanded comment to the person beside him who happened to be Clint.

"Don't think I've ever seen him this anxious before unless it was Teresa yelling at him for being stupid." Clint agreed as he watched Wanda touch her brother's arm in a comforting and supportive way.

J.J walked over and sat down next to Bucky. Normally if they were sitting together, she'd lean against him or give him some sort of contact, but around people, she knew better than that. She sat up-straight, hands gently resting on top of the table. She took a deep breath in and out, waiting.

Fury waited for a while longer before saying gruffly, "Is that everyone that's going to be present for this?"

Steve shook his head. J.J got the sense of discomfort even though he didn't show it on his face. "We're waiting for Agent Knight and Agent Romanoff. Agent Knight is supposed to be backing J.J."
"I'm okay with backing myself." J.J replied, causing Steve to look over Bucky to see J.J. She was looking straight at Fury. "We can go on without them. Thanks for the offer though. That was sweet."

Clint raised an eyebrow at this development. Wanda was even looking a bit shocked at her. Fury's expression didn't change at all, it was hard to impress the Director.

Pietro smiled just a little bit. He was glad she could fight a little bit. If not physically, then verbally. It was something, and that was better than nothing.

"Very well." Fury nodded his head and then turned towards Bucky since he was the first problem to address. "I don't know what Steve sees in you, but he thinks you have some potential. Why should I let the Winter Solider used to be Hydra agent where S.H.I.E.L.D is?"

Bucky met his stare with his own and replied simply, "Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I want my memories back, but the only way to do that is to fight the ones who took them away and accept the help of the person who offered to help me remember. In all honesty, Steve was my mission back when I first attacked. The rest of you were not, you just interfered. If I were to attack anyone it would be him, but like I just said, I have no reason to."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Fury didn't give any indication if he believed him or not. Steve would have to be Bucky's handler, if all things go well. They could use a double-agent that knew Hydra. He looked over at the woman who was next to him. They were still looking through images to find a match, but so far they couldn't tell who she was. Dr. Rivera told him that she went by the initials J.J and almost everyone had called her Bucky's Companion, like it was some sort of title. If she was an empath, like was reported, then it was understandable how she got that name. "And how do we know if you're not a Hydra agent in disguise?" He asked, looking at J.J.

"If I'm a Hydra-agent in disguise the first thing you might wanna ask yourself is why they'd hire me. I can shoot a gun but I can't promise I'd hit square, and I definitely won't kill." J.J explained, her grip on her hands turned her fingers white. "I can handle a knife, but that's distraction purposes and because I asked Bucky to show me how to do the twirls and tricks he does with it. I never really had to throw it and even if I did throw it, I can't promise it'd hit my target even a little bit. I'm an awful fighter and my aim is just bad."

Fury turned to Steve. "What's your stance on this?"

"I believe them," Steve straightened himself up as he was addressed. "J.J didn't try to kill nor hurt Pietro when he was holding her hostage and Bucky came with us willingly without a fight. You can think that they're undercover, but after what I know about them from last's night escapade, I don't think you'll get very far with the Hydra-agent theory. The only one that'd be a concern for that is Bucky, and you already know his stance on that."

"I think that we could make that call," Clint offered, making Fury turn to look at him. He was still leaning casually, not at all bothered by the mess. "So far Bucky's only gone after Steve, ruined S.H.I.E.L.D but exposed Hydra to us all without intention. He could've killed Steve, but he made a different call. Why not pay it forwards? Get Bucky into the Avengers and we can keep an eye on him. You could say it's redemption for all the red on his ledger." He thought about Natasha as he said that, but continued.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:31 pm

"I think that's a great idea," Natasha said as she and Kerica entered the room. Who knocked these days anyway? Smiling at Fury she went and sat by Clint, Kerica's hand holding an ice pack to her cheek as she simply found the nearest chair which was on the other side of Tony.

"What happened to you?" Stark's eyebrow went up high.

Kerica's hand moved away and there was a cut with a forming bruise, "Nat's heels, that's what happened. I'll be fine. She K.O.ed me hard, which is why we took so long."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:51 pm

"At least it wasn't a fatality." Steve sighed, a little relieved that it wasn't anything major. "Were you knocked out of the ring?"

"Ooh heels." Clint hissed. "Yeah, ouch. That's never fun getting knocked out with that. At least the heel didn't puncture your cheek. Seen it happen on T.V once."

J.J was kind of...impressed at how fast the conversation turned from being serious to talking about high heels being used as a weapon. She glanced over towards Pietro and Wanda and gave him a small smile, so far the meeting seemed to be going right.

"Back to the matter at hand." Fury coughed, keeping it up. "We still have you to worry about." He looked pointedly at J.J

"What?" J.J looked shocked. "What about me?"

"You know too much."

She wanted to bang her head against the table. "Story of my life. I know too much." She really had to bite her tongue in order to stop herself from going on a rant. She saw Bucky stiffen from the corner of her eye.

"So what do we do with you." Fury continued, "is the problem."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:09 pm

"Train her?" Kerica offered, "Make her part of S.H.I.E.L.D. somehow. If not combat part of the team, we could always use more workers to run the computers or something. She has a photographic memory, Mr. Fury."

"She also has Empathy powers," Bucky added gruffly, "She could always be put in a Confidant position. Therapy, whatever, to help people. She's a good listener. Besides what...Agent Knight said, that's another option to look into. We haven't really had a chance to look into any other skills...always on the run."

"The only person she can't affect so far is me," Pietro spoke up for the first time, shifting nervously. He didn't really talk much during these kinds of meetings. Didn't feel like it was his place. Yet...he had to say /something/ about Jay, "Wanda can't read her, but I don't know if she can affect her."

"That might be a cancellation of powers," Tony hummed thoughtfully, "Why she can't affect you, Quick, is still up for debate."

Last edited by VampireCat92 on Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Wanda was thoughtful. She had wondered about herself. It could be a cancellation of powers, it'd make a lot of sense. But why couldn't her brother be affected? She rubbed soothing circles into Pietro's back, knowing how much courage it took for him to speak for her. He was truly kind, but she also had her own theories that she'd share later with her twin.

Steve nodded his agreement. "All those ideas are good ones. She has options, a lot more than we have, but why not also put her with us? Train her as a S.H.I.E.L.D, in whatever department and let her flow back and forth between us."

"Because we need therapy." Clint snorted a little, though it was in good humor more than it was making fun or being sarcastic. It was a little true, the Avengers were a little broken.

"Because we need a bridge." Steve countered, though smiled a little. "I can't deny that maybe if we have her, Bruce Banner will be willing to come back. Also I don't think anyone here would mind ranting to someone they barely even know, or making sure a certain someone doesn't collapse after a three-day all nighter."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:12 pm

"Pffft, if none of you can make me sleep I doubt she could, but she's welcome to try...though after this morning I might have to ask you for a massage," Tony nudged Kerica who blushed.

"What J.J. does is up to her. As for myself...I'll just do whatever Steve tells me to. I don't mind if he monitors me...we have a lot to talk about anyway," Bucky shrugged.

"In order for Bruce to come back, we have to find him first," Natasha added.

"So what do you think, Mr. Fury? Do we have a solution to the problem are are you still not sure?" Kerica tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm

J.J was kind of...shocked really. Fury didn't seem to be upset by this, in fact he seemed to have been expecting them to have come up with their own alternative answers. He wanted to know if she was worth having around. She looked away, unfolding her hands and was just stunned.

"I think that once J.J figures out what path she wants to take, we have a solution. It's a tough decision." Fury agreed. "But I'm supposing you two will either want your own rooms or a studio, but you'll also need someone to monitor you. Any takers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED   Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers RP Lost Souls Brought by Forgotten Memories - ABANDONED
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next