MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:12 pm

The tunnel didn’t need any type of torches or lightening system to get to the waterfall. The waterfall that was underground had a very large hole that had steep rocks and jagged edges on the sides of the pool. The waterfall was a crystal blue color, running down the rocks seamlessly in different directions, practically splitting itself into three different types of waterfalls. There were other people in the pool, some of them wearing nothing and some wearing something modest, but not a single person there was in it for pleasure or for a swim. Many had attendants at their side, helping them ease them into the water or help them get out of it. The attendants either wore a type of shorts that were thin and stuck to the skin, or they wore something like a bra and panties, made from the same material. Not a single person batted an eye at their immodesty, but of course why would they?

Mai remembered how she thought about becoming one of the attendants down here. The easy breath of fresh air and water was soothing and comforting. There was a bit of a draft, but it wasn’t too cold to cause a chill. The warmth of the sun was welcoming to those who were thin blood and needed the warmth, while the draft cooled those stricken with fever.

She looked into the pool a little more closely, and saw that Kaede was being helped by a blonde haired attendant as she soothed the water onto the wound on her. Kaede was submerged into the water along with the attendant, but they were at the edge of the pool. It was a nasty stab wound and Mai could only hope that the water would do something for them. Konzen had Goku in his lap. The attendant approached cautiously to put a cool rag on his forehead, and gave a smile at the god. Mai wished Riko was there.

She decided that her first thing was first. Goku was in need for more help, the attendant could do wonders in the waterfall than Mai could. She walked over to him and knelt down. “I’m going to see about getting those chains off of him.” She told Konzen. “You should worry about how to fix the diadem on him so that we don’t lose him all together.” She patted his shoulder. “Kaede will be alright, too. The attendants here do wonders in the waterfall. Not a single person who left here wasn’t healed.”

"I remember, but I don't know how to fix the band." Konzen frowned, "He's fitful with a nightmare. He might wake up soon."

"You're a god, Konzen." Mai said gently. "What do gods have that humanity craves?"

"A lot of things." Konzen huffed, but he brushed his fingers across Goku's forehead, watching him breathe heavily. What could he do? How could he help him? Could he make another one? He wouldn't know the first thing about that.

"Power, unconditional love, and peace. Everything else, well, that comes naturally doesn't it?" Mai smiled warmly as she stood up. "You're a high status god whose ability are to purify if you wanted. Give it a try." She urged. "It only requires a bit of belief, spiritual power, and the intent to help. After all, isn't that why he chose you? To protect him, even from himself?"

"I don't know why he chose me. I was just...shiny." Konzen muttered, but it wasn't rude. He continued to brush away Goku's hair. He had reached out to him first. Had he not survived any of this, he would have told Goku that he would reach out to him first. He was sure. "Goku..." he murmured. I'm here. It's going to be okay. I got you. He wouldn't say these things out loud, but he knew Goku knew without having to ask or pry it out of him.

Ran and Kenren and Tenpou were off to the side, Tenpou getting a cloth rubbed over his back from a pool attendant as he didn't want to take a full dip in the water. The three of them were quiet, but they all looked over as there was a golden glow that lit up the area.

"Who knew Konzen was stronger than what we took him for." Kenren whistled a little as he watched the golden glow slowly dim and Goku was still fast asleep in Konzen's lap. The aura around the two of them had changed a little. "I knew he was high ranking, but not all gods have powers. Mai's good at pep talking."

"Imagine that." Tenpou smiled, "That's good. At least now all we gotta worry about is Kaede. Hopefully she'll be healed enough when Goku wakes up. I don't think he'd handle it very well if she's not."

"Kaede and Riko." Kenren folded his arms. "I'm not liking the fact that she's talking to the Jade Emperor by herself. Sure, alright, she has ears and she knows things that we probably /don't/ know. But while that's good and all, that leaves her vulnerable. Kanzeon might not be able to keep her under protection at all. Also, Nataku."

"We might not see Riko for a while." Tenpou agreed slowly, "Mai said she wouldn't want to leave Nataku there. Yet, from what I suspect from Li Touten, he might be the only one who could heal Nataku. That will put a damper on things. He might take his sweet time and fake how long it really takes so he can figure out a way out of the hole he dug himself."

"Well, she's either coming back with Nataku or not at all." Kenren shifted, folding his arms against his chest. "We got away from the storm, but we abandoned a comrade in the process. Though I suppose...what could we have done? If we were there, we could give our own suspicions, but then we'd get questioned as to how we may or may not know. If the Emperor found out that we've been doing this for years, well...he's not going to take kindly that we let it escalate as far as it did. He's gonna want a scapegoat. Would Li Touten really be enough of one, or will he skin Riko too?"

"We don't know how long Riko's really been in that district, and she can, as Kaede said, read the heart. She can get away with knowing things we couldn't." Tenpou sighed as another fresh cloth of water smoothed over his back. The throbbing had gone and now it was just sore. "We have no way of finding out. So for now, we should let it be. It might take a week, might take a month. Might take longer. We will find out somehow. Movement between that district and others might be on lockdown, but we have our ways. We wouldn't be very good at our jobs if we didn't."

Kenren looked at his friend and then glanced over at Konzen and Goku. Mai was off trying to do something, probably get information or get someone, who knew. "Well. At least we're good for something here." He sat down heavily. "I'm beat."

"Surprised you've been standing so long, dummy." Ran rolled her eyes "As soon as we're able, Mai will take us somewhere you can all actually rest and you can pass out where you fall."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 am

That soon as they were able came a little quicker. Goku woke up, looking disoriented just as Mai came back with a man that was a little taller than her. His hair was sleek black and tied up in a braid. He had a long angular face and he was carrying a large silver mallet on his back. He wore a dark darkish blue vest that had yellow beads as fringes. He wore baggy pants that looked slim on him and strapped shoes that went up to his ankle.

Kenren was about to get up again, to see what was going on over there, but he was just too tired to even make a move. Ran was right, he was kind of surprised that he even stood for as long as he had. Without the adrenaline or the need to rush into battle, Kenren just felt bone tired fatigue.

"Where are we?" Goku asked, rubbing his eyes a few times to get used to the dark. He was kind of surprised to see Mai with a new person and the guy didn't look at all scary.

"The Japanese district of Heaven." Mai answered, kneeling down next to Goku. "I'm glad you're awake. I thought you'd be out for a bit longer." She pushed some of Goku's hair out of his eyes. "I told you, you could do it Konzen." She teased him.

"Where's Ri-chan? Kaede?"

"Ri-chan decided to stay behind. Kaede's in the healing pool. She'll be fine." She said hastily as Goku was about to scramble up and run over towards the pool. "It's you we're worried about now."

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm not hurt." Goku frowned looking at her.

"Those shackles must." The man said speaking finally and making Goku look at him. He was tall like Kenren, but a little more on the muscular side. "They weigh you down, if you even try to get into the water, you probably wouldn't even move around well in it. We're a heaven made of nothing but water and rocks and mountains. While I'm sure you can move agilely across the lands, water is another issue entirely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 am

"You're one of the thunder brothers?" Konzen eyed him, supporting Goku to sit up straight. "That mallet...thunder? You're going to break Goku's chains? How will that work on his neck?" He didn't mean to ask so many questions, he was simply concerned.

"Calm down. The neck one might be a clasp or have a key-hole that could be removed by an actual blacksmith. As long as the ones on his wrists and ankles are removed, he should have an easier time in general until we can get him to one." Ran called over.

Tenpou waved the attendant away who had been massaging his back. He felt good enough, and anything more could heal on it's own. Standing, he put his shirt back on and walked over to them, his hand finding the hallow of Mai's lower back, "This was smart thinking. One less thing to worry about." He smiled at her, and then at Raiden, bowing to him politely, "Pleasure to meet you, and thank you for helping."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:37 pm

"The pleasure's mine. At least you didn't ask for my brother." Raiden said, with a smile and bowed to him as well before turning to Konzen and also bowing. "I suppose Lady Riko's been talking about us again. That girl loves her stories. My name is Raiden, I'm a Thunder God. My mallet is just one of many things I use to create it." He let his smile slip a bit, knowing that this was a concerned father talking about his son and there was no way he was going take this conversation lightly. "Yes, I will be breaking the chains around his ankles and his wrists. For him, he'd feel a vibration, nothing more. As for the one around his neck, the woman...I'll have to get names later...is right. We'll talk to a Metal God about that one. If worse comes to worse, we'll just to simply continue to mold the metal as he grows so that he won't wind up choking himself. But I'm certain the Metal God can do a lot more than I can. But it won't hurt him. Not the ones on his ankles and wrists. He may have a loss of balance, as he had to adjust to carrying so much weight, but...nothing dreadful. Nothing serious."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

"If you're certain." Konzen nodded, "You just do as he instructs so it goes smoothly. Then you can go to Kaede." He told Goku gently, then looked up at Mai, "I know everyone wants a bed to sleep on, but I'm taking a page out of Riko's book, and we'll stay until Kaede can join us." He didn't bother telling the others like Ran and Kenren they could go, because he knew them. They'd come this far, they wouldn't split up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    

Back to top Go down

What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6