Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Hello friend! Plz log in :3
Insanity is our Friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a select group of friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynx-Tiger

What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Hisako stood up from her alter and moved away from it. She hummed softly as she looked around for something before picking it up. She went back to her alter and she set down a gentle blue crystal. She rubbed it a few times and hummed in thought. "Riko doesn't think you abandoned her to her fate. Nataku's holding on by a thread of life, and Riko's determined to see that thread become something stronger. She's determined to see him be a boy and not a war prince, not a weapon. She hopes, and prays, that you and your friends arrived here safely. She has faith that you will take care of Kaede for her, like she would have protected Goku for you. She wonders if you're healthy. She wonders if your friends are healing, she wonders if you're alright. She wishes to have been here with you. She thinks of you often. You're her driving force to do things right. She takes your physical strength and turns it into emotional courage. She has seen you ready to fight a battle, to die. She's willing to make the same stand, for she cares deeply for you. Does this answer most of your questions?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 pm

"That's..." All in one go, with a simple crystal and a thought. This was probably nothing to her. Riko was doing more than alright. Thinking about him, hoping they were alright instead of worrying about herself. Nataku was alive, but barely. Of course she wouldn't come back until Nataku was okay, but he wasn't too upset about that. He kept her going, even so far away? He would have to step up his game, and do and be what was expected of him. "As long as she's doing alright." It did make him feel better as well that she didn't blame them, even though that was an obvious point, being her own decision.
Back to top Go down
https://friends-of-insanity.forumotion.com
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Hisako smiled warmly as he relaxed finally. All of the worry that had been oozing out of him was finally gone. He was finally assured that Riko was doing alright. "She chose you for a reason." She reminded as she looked at him fondly. "Though now I got to wonder. What made you choose her? Consider that the price you have to pay me since I had to give you her private thoughts. Though if I like your answer, I'll check in on her from time to time on your behalf. For free."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:39 pm

"I don't have much more to lose." Konzen shrugged, "The calm, quiet conversations. No forcing, no teasing. Just being. She doesn't speak unless spoken to with me, most of the time, but it isn't in such a fashion where I force her to be so. I am simply a quiet man. I don't speak unless I have something to say, or if asked. Kenren and Goku provoke it out of me, but that is what Kanzeon meant, I suppose. Even through my frustration and anger, I am no longer bored."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 pm

"So while you are the shining sun, she is your quiet reflection." Hisako mused, nodding her head. "That type of relationship is hard to find. Someone to mesh with isn't always easy. I'm glad you came to me for the advice you sought out. For you really needed it. I'll check in on her for you. I liked your answer and I have a feeling you two would be amazing together. You are one of the high ranking gods. No one's going to throw a fit at your marriage. To anyone for that matter even if it's not to her. Well. I wish you happiness, and I hope you sleep now that you know that she dreams of you." She winked at him just to tease.
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:52 am

"It's a bit too soon for talk of marriage, isn't it?" Konzen snorted, but he stood up and bowed to her politely, "Thank you again. Perhaps we can talk on better terms later." With that he took his leave.

"Aw, you made the sunshine rain." Shin chuckled and he moved to hook his arm around Hisako, drawing her to him, "Tomorrow should be a better day for them now their leader isn't so down on himself. You did a good job, now come to bed."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:00 am

"Well, I certainly had hoped to make him blush but...he's a hard one." Hisako let herself be drawn and she sighed softly. "Don't know if I'm up to sleep, your pups were the entire reason I was up to begin with." She nuzzled his neck and hummed at his scent. "Besides the other activity that we were done with. But lying with you wouldn't be a chore."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am

"I hope not. I'll rub your belly, maybe the heat from my hands will sooth them to sleep for you." Shin kissed her temple, and managed to successfully get her into their nest of pillows and blankets.

~*~

Tenpou was up next, but he was an early riser anyway. He wandered through the halls, just observing the area at hand as he got his bearings. It didn't take long before he smelled food in the air and he followed his nose, coming to see the kitchen where several people were bustling about. There was an orange haired woman tossing and flipping fish while a blond man walked around observing others work and helping when he was needed. It was a curious sight and he was glad to know breakfast would be huge. Moving on, he decided to go find Mai. She had to be up by now if he was.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:31 pm

There were a lot of different kinds of servants that wandered the hallways. Many of them wore the same color of kimono to singify who they belonged to. Black and red for Moon and Magic, there was gold and blue. There were a couple of them that were dressed in lush greens with black dragons, and there was a few that wore a lily-pads and loctus on their kimono.

"Mai-sama is with Tsume-sama on the west side of the castle. Near the river stream." The girl with a lily-pad kimono told him helpfully. "Mai-sama told me that you might be up early, and that you might be wanting to know where she was. Shall I guide you to her?"

Last edited by Lynx-Tiger on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 pm

"Mm, normally I would say no since I like wandering, but I feel as though I might get lost if I go too much longer. Arigato." He walked with the servant girl, taking note of where to turn when he wanted to go to the west side of the temple quickly, "This palace is already much bigger than the one back in my district, but it's not just Riko-chan's, is it? I see a lot of other people live here. One at each corner, am I right? I've already met Hisako and Shin with their black and red robes. Who do you belong to, wearing green?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:48 pm

"I belong to Tsume-sama and Mai-chan. They share the servants here." The girl answered with a smile on her face. "You are correct, there is a lot of people in the palace. It's primarily Riko-sama's, but she offered her home to those who needed it. Shin-sama used to live the deepest forests as well as Hisako, but Riko-chan asked them if they wanted to have a more permanent shelter. It took years, but they finally agreed. Mai-chan came and then she befriended Tsume-sama who was heavily pregnant at the time. Everyone knows of Riko-sama's weakness to children, so it's no surprise she'd offer Ikkyu-sama and his bride a place to stay. They had no need for it, but Mai-chan is a natural healer...a good midwife. Best to stay where one is near than to be too far away."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:06 pm

"I enjoy all the kimono designs around. I saw a woman with hair like a carrot and a man with blond hair in the kitchen on my way by. His blond was darker than Konzen's and Nataku's, though. Like the sand on the beach where we arrived." Tenpou tapped his chin. "It's so interesting. Besides Konzen and Nataku, the only hair colors where I'm from is black and brown." He smiled down at the servant girl, "How many children does Tsume-san have?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:10 pm

"Seven. The youngest are about three or so now." The servant smiled warmly. "So you met Eri-san and Kent-sama. Well not met, but you walked in on them. Eri-sama is the Goddess of the Home, while Kent-sama is the God of Architecture. He has a hobby of cooking and gardening so he is usually found in the kitchens alongside Eri-sama. Of course, that is if Ikki-sama doesn't get to him first."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

"Seven?! My goodness, they must stay busy." Tenpou whistled low. He absently fished around in the pockets of his jacket, only to realize he didn't have anymore cigarellos. "Oh dear, isn't this a pickle." At her look he shook his head, "I'll just ask Mai later. Anyway, everyone sounds so lively here. I can see why Mai and Riko missed it so much here. I've been missing out on quite a lot, living in such a boring district." He perked when they rounded a corner and he saw the vast river rushing by in the distance, two women, one with blue hair, the other most definitely Mai, sitting on a stone bench by the edge, "Thank you again for leading me here. I would've found it ten years from now, knowing me."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:30 pm

"The pleasure's mine. It's nice to meet someone new in our district. Don't hestiate to ask us questions if you find us wandering the hallways. Just because we belong to someone doesn't mean that we cannot help." The servant told him with a bow and took her leave.

Mai turned as she heard footsteps and grinned, "I was just telling Tsume about you! Tsume, this is Tenpou, my fiance."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Tenpou bowed and Tsume smiled wide, "You picked quite a handsome one. I wonder if some of your children will end up with purple eyes, too." She giggled, "She was telling me you're a pretty smart cookie, Tenpou. Do you like darts?"

"I like to say I'm a pretty good shot, but Kenren has more of a bulls-eye aim. I don't remember the last time I played darts. I play cards with Kenren, though." Tenpou hummed.

"My husband is good with cards since he has one hell of a poker face, and enjoys darts and pool." Tsume explained.

"Oh-ho, trying to find him fresh meat are you? Kenren is cruel at cards. He always wipes the floor with whoever plays him besides me, which is why he stopped playing with me and went after the poor souls at the bar instead." Tenpou grinned.

"Haha, so your friend Kenren likes to drink as well? Goodness, it sounds as though your honey would make better friends with Kent than Ikki." Tsume looked at Mai.
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Mai laughed, her cheeks pink. "It would make sense. They both are so smart." She turned to Tenpou. "I don't know if you know it already, but Kent's a God of Mathematicians as well as Architecture.  He and Ikki sometimes go around and solve math puzzles together. It's been going on for centuries, and it hasn't stopped. He's a nice guy, but...he's really blunt about what he thinks and what he feels, so...don't let that take you off guard much. Ikki's much more of a smooth talker. He has to be if he wanted to get Tsume and keep his title of being the god of fertility."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm

"I heard about Kent's status and your brood of seven." Tenpou laughed, "God of Fertility. I should have made that connection. Kenren would've loved to have that title, but he is too much of a child to have any children of his own quite yet. Good thing, too, as he still needs to woo Ran before he can bed the poor virgin woman."

"We got someone who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk?" Tsume mused, her finger on her cheek as she tilted her head, "Ikki is quite good with dating advice. Maybe that's what your friend needs. The day is young yet. Perhaps tonight instead I'll send Ikki over to have some fun at the bar. He hasn't gone /out/ to drink in a while, usually having a fancy glass of wine at dinner instead. No heavy drinking, certainly, since Nori and Tami arrived on scene. Gosh, Mai, they might stumble each other home. I've forgotten what Ikki's like drunk. Megumi might either wring my neck for suggesting it or laugh and say 'finally'."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:18 pm

"Speaking of Meg, how is she doing? I haven't seen her yet." Mai pouted at Tsume before turning to Tenpou. "Megumi is Ikkyu's sister. She's the Goddess of Storytelling. I tease and say she's the Goddess of Love instead, since they're related and all. But she's a lovely person. I think Goku would love her and your kids, Tsume. All that energy."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:50 pm

"Yes, new people to play with will make them very happy. They get bored of just themselves, and Meg's twins and Hisako's pups won't be able to play for at least a year, too small." Tsume smiled, "I've heard a lot about Goku. Born from the Earth. We are only sorry we weren't fast enough to get him first, and he was put in those awful chains. Raiden told us all about how he had to remove them, and he's on the hunt for someone to make a key to remove the collar."

"Is he? That's wonderful. I peeked into Goku's room, he was all curled up watching Kaede." Tenpou sighed, "He'll need all the distraction he can get until she wakes up. That shoulder wound...I'm glad she's even alive."

"Mai and I are going to take turns with the spring water to heal her." Tsume nodded, "Anyway, I should leave you two be and go find said children of mine. Tami's probably with Murugu and Rika, Nori with her father. Kichi likes haunting Megumi. I'm pretty sure he's attached to one or both of the twins and I should be expecting at least one wedding in twenty years." She shook her head. "That leaves the rest of my girls up to mischief."

"You got them down pat it seems. I wish you luck." Tenpou was impressed and amused, watching her hug Mai and walk off, "Seven...I can't imagine having that many."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 pm

"They only planned for four after the first set of twins showed up." Mai said with a mischievous smile on her face as she watched her friend go. "But then she wound up with three the next turn. And then they wound up with two completely by accident." She snickered a little. "How many do you think you'd have? That's in the cards now...if you wanted it to be."
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 pm

"Two, maybe, just in case one ends up being queer, considering how I joke that Kenren makes us sound like an old married couple, and that we can be saucy with each other. I'd like a lineage, and also a boy and girl would be nice so I see what it's like. Doesn't matter which first." Tenpou shrugged, "In all honesty, however, whatever happens, happens. I've come to that acceptance. For now, let's try some simple dating. We're not married yet."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:10 pm

Mai beamed and she stood up, brushing the skirt of her dress and walked over to him. "Sounds like a plan to me. Two sounds just fine. I don't mind either way. But yes, a date! I can show you a little of the village so you're not wandering too much...or did you want to see the palace first?"
Back to top Go down
VampireCat92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:13 pm

"Well, I know breakfast is almost done which means my friends will be coming out of the woodwork soon, too. I'd like to see how they're doing before I take off anywhere." Tenpou pointed out, "The palace would be a good idea first, a grand tour so I know where all the major locations are. Don't want to get lost after all."
Back to top Go down
Lynx-Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:20 pm

"Good point. You'll also meet Kent that way." She took his hand and smiled. "Let's go to the dining hall then. If there's one thing I know, Goku's gonna smell food and he's gonna know /exactly/ how to lead the rest of the team over to us...if he's not sticking with Kaede that is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU    What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Does Heaven Look Like To You-Saiyuki Gaiden AU
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next